Author Topic: What do you have that you don't think anyone else on VGCollect would have?  (Read 11979 times)

turf

PRO Supporter

This item isn't even listed on VGCollect...

Descent 3 the Linux version by Loki software.

Then why haven't you listed it?

disgaeniac

PRO Supporter

Indeed!    :P
"Attempts must be made, even when there can be no hope.
 The alternative is despair.
 And betimes some wonder is wrought to redeem us"

dashv

PRO Supporter

Indeed!    :P

Because I don't want to learn that someone else has it and that I am not special. ;)

foxhack

Because I don't want to learn that someone else has it and that I am not special. ;)
You mean "Because we don't have Linux as a platform." :P

scott

Wouldn't Linux be PC? We don't have all the versions of Windows listed as separate platforms?
Now Playing: Persona 5 Scramble, Animal Crossing: New Horizons, Mario Kart 8

Brush Wizard - Mini Painting Blog | The SHMUP: BYOAC Build | Art Thread

dashv

PRO Supporter

You mean "Because we don't have Linux as a platform." :P

Fox, this is honestly the reason. It was late. I wasn't sure if Linux and PC were the same category and I felt like if I'm adding it I should provide pictures.

I was too tired to do any of that. I'll do it sometime when I am home and feeling the need to be a bit more useful. :)

Plus I wanted to feel special. ;)

foxhack

Wouldn't Linux be PC? We don't have all the versions of Windows listed as separate platforms?

If that were the case then why do we have three separate Mac categories? :P

I'd personally list it under PC, with (Linux version) in the title. I've only seen like two or three physical Linux titles on sale in like fifteen years (this, Hopkins FBI, and Tux Racer.)
« Last Edit: August 19, 2014, 05:10:27 pm by foxhack »

karyann

If that were the case then why do we have three separate Mac categories? :P

I'd personally list it under PC, with (Linux version) in the title. I've only seen like two or three physical Linux titles on sale in like fifteen years (this, Hopkins FBI, and Tux Racer.)

Tux Racer has a physical release? I want that just for the heck of it!

Just got this yesterday for practically nothing:

That's really cool, it still looks almost brand new. Check out the older Nintendo "N" logo at the top left!

The original proprietary rechargeable 9V has long since been dried out. I don't know if I want to risk trying a regular one.

thecrypticodor

If console modifications count I would bet I'm the only one here with a Intellivsion modded for composite output.

pacpix

Ha that is awesome.
Currently Playing: Dark Souls: Remastered (Switch)