Author Topic: Can you beat my Ps1 collection?  (Read 7169 times)

turf

PRO Supporter

Re: Can you beat my Ps1 collection?
« Reply #15 on: September 21, 2014, 08:02:05 pm »
I have a very small PS1 collection. The only person that can beat me has 0 PS1 games.

desocietas

« Reply #16 on: September 21, 2014, 08:51:24 pm »
lol turf
Currently playing:
FFXIV (PC), The Witcher (PC), Monster Hunter World: Iceborne (PS4)
twitch.tv/desocietas

« Reply #17 on: September 21, 2014, 09:31:57 pm »
Honestly man, and please don't take this the wrong way, but my PS1 collection will always beat your PS1 collection, and so will my PS3 collection and any other collections I have. You know why, because it's my collection. Collecting isn't a sport or a competition, its not a numbers game; It's a passion. And because of that, my collection will always be the best collection in the world... to me. Its awesome that you want to share your collection with the community and its really cool that you are interested in seeing ours as well; but just try not to turn it into a pissing contest.

turf

PRO Supporter

« Reply #18 on: September 21, 2014, 09:51:18 pm »
Honestly man, and please don't take this the wrong way, but my PS1 collection will always beat your PS1 collection, and so will my PS3 collection and any other collections I have. You know why, because it's my collection. Collecting isn't a sport or a competition, its not a numbers game; It's a passion. And because of that, my collection will always be the best collection in the world... to me. Its awesome that you want to share your collection with the community and its really cool that you are interested in seeing ours as well; but just try not to turn it into a pissing contest.

Everything is a competition!

maximo310

« Reply #19 on: September 21, 2014, 09:59:02 pm »

Only one of us can be the best!

redblaze57

PRO Supporter

« Reply #20 on: September 21, 2014, 10:02:19 pm »

Only one of us can be the best!
THERE CAN ONLY BE ONE!!!

byron

« Reply #21 on: September 22, 2014, 01:11:15 am »
I have a very small PS1 collection. The only person that can beat me has 0 PS1 games.

Ha ha, victory is mine!

« Reply #22 on: September 22, 2014, 01:32:09 am »
Nice collections guys!  On the same topic, can anyone here beat my complete in box with manuals and maps/posters SNES collection?:   http://vgcollect.com/gallery/grimhope#image_modal 

« Reply #23 on: September 22, 2014, 02:36:02 am »
Nice collections guys!  On the same topic, can anyone here beat my complete in box with manuals and maps/posters SNES collection?:   http://vgcollect.com/gallery/grimhope#image_modal

The Flea, but probably no one else. And I thought I was awesome for having Chrono Trigger CIB. . .

karyann

« Reply #24 on: September 22, 2014, 08:24:08 am »

I have more than 0, but I only have 5, so take that! I still beat you for having less 8)

(never thought I'd ever say that, haha)

turf

PRO Supporter

« Reply #25 on: September 22, 2014, 09:57:41 am »

Ha ha, victory is mine!

A WINNER IS YOU!!!!

I have more than 0, but I only have 5, so take that! I still beat you for having less 8)

(never thought I'd ever say that, haha)

Yours is better than mine, but my parents and byron are tied for the best PS1 collection in the history of mandkind. 

« Reply #26 on: September 22, 2014, 12:45:35 pm »
... did you really need to make three separate threads to post your videos.

On the day you registered.

When you have nothing listed in your account here.

lol, Foxhack read my mind.

But really, welcome to the site and feel free to say hello in the intro thread if you haven't already.  Feel free to search for the threads where other folks show their game rooms.  We also have links under our names to our cataloged collections, so you're welcome to check out our collections there :)
Looks more like an advert than wanting to join the community.

One wrong other right.
Iam indeed trying to how can i say it promote my channel but in a more cummunity styled way.

and i DO! wanne join this site since i dont know many fellow collectors.

Hope you dont mind.

desocietas

« Reply #27 on: September 22, 2014, 07:19:08 pm »
We're fine with people wanting to talk about their collections, but we'd rather not it be because they want more views on their YouTube channel  ;)
Currently playing:
FFXIV (PC), The Witcher (PC), Monster Hunter World: Iceborne (PS4)
twitch.tv/desocietas

turf

PRO Supporter

« Reply #28 on: September 22, 2014, 07:45:46 pm »
We're fine with people wanting to talk about their collections, but we'd rather not it be because they want more views on their YouTube channel  ;)

Yeah!  I talk about my stuff on here all the time, but no one watches my channel.

If you want to show your videos off, make a thread to put all your videos in. Keeps things nice and neat. With that said, I'm going to check your stuff out.

argyle

« Reply #29 on: September 23, 2014, 08:54:41 am »
I love watching videos of people giving a tour of their gaming rooms because it's cool seeing how everyone has things setup, getting ideas I can use, seeing weird collectables/figurines/posters they have, etc.  But I've personally never understood the "here's a giant pile of my games that I'm now going to name one by one" videos.  Iunno, maybe that's just me. 
"When I was ten, I read fairy tales in secret and would have been ashamed
if I had been found doing so. Now that I am fifty I read them openly. When I
became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the
desire to be very grown up.” ― C.S. Lewis