Author Topic: January 2015 - Recently Added to Collection/Recently Purchased  (Read 29050 times)

karyann

Re: January 2015 - Recently Added to Collection/Recently Purchased
« Reply #60 on: January 12, 2015, 05:56:18 pm »
Thanks guys, I'm so happy too  ;D I still haven't had time to properly enjoy it, but tonight I'm giving it the love it deserves.  8)

Hope you didn't pay a ba-billion dollars for it.

Just the $500 + tx that Sony asked for it :) Wouldn't ever have paid the eBay prices.

maximo310

« Reply #61 on: January 12, 2015, 08:55:52 pm »
Went by a Gamestop and picked these up for $9.50:
Crush3D - N 3DS (sealed!)
MVP Baseball 2004/2005- GC
Madden 2002-2003-GC
NBA Live 06-GC
Jimmy Neutron: Attack of the Twonkies-GC
Fantastic 4-GC
Charlie and the Chocolate Factory-GC
Then, I went to Best Buy and got Pokemon Omega Ruby for $15 thanks to gift cards.
Also got Disney Infinity for Wii for $2 at GW.

redblaze57

PRO Supporter

« Reply #62 on: January 12, 2015, 09:23:14 pm »
so the one on the left is the one I got. I just grabbed the picture off of my facebook

I realized I never showed this off when I originally posted about it

Warmsignal

« Reply #63 on: January 12, 2015, 11:51:04 pm »

Decided to bite the bullet and get the last DS Castlevania game I needed.
« Last Edit: January 12, 2015, 11:55:15 pm by Warmsignal »

maximo310

« Reply #64 on: January 13, 2015, 12:17:05 am »

Decided to bite the bullet and get the last DS Castlevania game I needed.
Is Medieval Games any good? I've seen it a few times and wondered if its worth a purchase.

tafk

PRO Supporter

« Reply #65 on: January 13, 2015, 12:46:38 am »
Caught Gamestop slipping today. Found The Last Story (Wii) New for $29.99. So happy I decided to stop in there today, I usually drive right by on my collection route when I go and I never stop, luckily today I did! :D

Warmsignal

« Reply #66 on: January 13, 2015, 03:28:06 am »
Is Medieval Games any good? I've seen it a few times and wondered if its worth a purchase.

It's a bit like Mario Party but not quite as good, it's mini-games with board game style progression. It has a certain charm, and a decent sense of humor. Obviously better played with company, if you have friends over who like some mindless fun. I'd say for $3, if it piques your interest, yeah it's worth a pick up.

argyle

« Reply #67 on: January 13, 2015, 09:46:27 am »
That PS4 looks awesome Karyann!

My thoughts exactly :)

So jealous..  :'(

So much this. ;)

I swung by GS on Sunday and got a couple freebies one of the guys I'm friends with was holding for me - the Bayonetta 2 guide they recently pennied out and the FF Type-0 HD banner sign they had had hanging up until this past Sunday.  I've been meaning to take a pic of it, I'll try to get one up tonight - when I first saw it I knew I had to have it, it is absolutely gorgeous!  ;D
"When I was ten, I read fairy tales in secret and would have been ashamed
if I had been found doing so. Now that I am fifty I read them openly. When I
became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the
desire to be very grown up.” ― C.S. Lewis

Warmsignal

« Reply #68 on: January 13, 2015, 11:16:43 am »

I swung by GS on Sunday and got a couple freebies one of the guys I'm friends with was holding for me - the Bayonetta 2 guide they recently pennied out and the FF Type-0 HD banner sign they had had hanging up until this past Sunday.  I've been meaning to take a pic of it, I'll try to get one up tonight - when I first saw it I knew I had to have it, it is absolutely gorgeous!  ;D

Was hoping to find one of those guides tossed, but it's not likely.

argyle

« Reply #69 on: January 13, 2015, 11:37:00 am »

Was hoping to find one of those guides tossed, but it's not likely.

I asked one of the guys that knows me pretty well if they had one. He hesitated & then said "I wouldn't do this for anybody else, but I have one at home that I'll bring you."  I told him I didn't want to take his and he said that was alright, he didn't care. I had to remind him about it a couple of times, but he brought it and had never even opened it. I was very happy, that's one I had really wanted and almost bought for full price a time or two.
became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the

maximo310

« Reply #70 on: January 13, 2015, 03:41:17 pm »

It's a bit like Mario Party but not quite as good, it's mini-games with board game style progression. It has a certain charm, and a decent sense of humor. Obviously better played with company, if you have friends over who like some mindless fun. I'd say for $3, if it piques your interest, yeah it's worth a pick up.
Alright then, looks like I'll add it to my wishlist then, since it sounds interesting enough for a pickup. Thanks!

Warmsignal

« Reply #71 on: January 13, 2015, 05:26:13 pm »

Walmart surprised me today with a couple of finds I'd had in the back of my mind for a while. Fuse for $8, and Ken's Rage 2 which really shocked me to see, for only $5!
« Last Edit: January 13, 2015, 08:15:11 pm by Warmsignal »

argyle

« Reply #72 on: January 13, 2015, 07:57:17 pm »
Walmart surprised me today with a couple of finds I'd had in the back of my mind for a while. Fuse for $8, and Ken's Rage 2 which really shocked me to see, for only $5!

Wow, awesome price on FotNS2!

Here's a pic of that FF Type-0 banner I got from GS - not the best pic, but good enough so that you'll get the idea.  I plan on cutting the main image out, and the way it's made all the advertising crap is separated so it should work out really well. :D
IMAG0065

karyann

« Reply #73 on: January 13, 2015, 10:46:23 pm »

I'll second this, I was about to say just about the same thing!

davifus

« Reply #74 on: January 14, 2015, 12:38:17 am »

Wow, awesome price on FotNS2!

Here's a pic of that FF Type-0 banner I got from GS - not the best pic, but good enough so that you'll get the idea.  I plan on cutting the main image out, and the way it's made all the advertising crap is separated so it should work out really well. :D
IMAG0065

when do we get our FFXV demo?
"Hard work betrays none, but dreams betray many." ( Hachiman Hikigaya)
"People say nothing's impossible, but I do nothing everyday." (Winnie The Pooh)