Author Topic: Ni no Kuni for PS3  (Read 35965 times)

psydswipe

Re: Ni no Kuni for PS3
« Reply #105 on: January 15, 2013, 12:01:15 pm »
I also don't often pay attention to mainstream media's review scores, though I will read reviews, more so after playing a game to see why I think a game isn't as good as a score I see. In any case, IGN sure likes this game: http://www.ign.com/articles/2013/01/15/ni-no-kuni-wrath-of-the-white-witch-review

« Reply #106 on: January 15, 2013, 01:50:38 pm »
I agree, I tend to look to youtube for reviews these days and listen to reviews from people who like the same games as me.  One more week!  I pulled out a second tv so my cousin can come over and we can play at the same time :P  We did this for Skyrim as well.

desocietas

« Reply #107 on: January 16, 2013, 04:01:29 pm »
For anyone who missed it!

https://www.facebook.com/ninokunigame/posts/180427575414188

Transcripted:

Ni no Kuni · 9,294 like this
13 minutes ago ·
SUPER SPECIAL NEWS!!!

Wizards Edition Re-stock available 1/17/2013 on ClubNamco !

We have last-minute stock of Ni no Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch that will be available to fans on http://bit.ly/UIm52U. So if you missed it the first time around, this is your last chance!
Currently playing:
FFXIV (PC), The Witcher (PC), Monster Hunter World: Iceborne (PS4)
twitch.tv/desocietas

scott

« Reply #108 on: January 16, 2013, 04:12:40 pm »
If I had extra money I'd go for it. But as it stands I'm still gonna pass on it.
Now Playing: Persona 5 Scramble, Animal Crossing: New Horizons, Mario Kart 8

Brush Wizard - Mini Painting Blog | The SHMUP: BYOAC Build | Art Thread

soera

« Reply #109 on: January 16, 2013, 04:49:47 pm »
Hopefully Darko sees this as he mentioned he wanted the wizard's edition.

darko

« Reply #110 on: January 16, 2013, 06:58:59 pm »
Indeed I did. I'll try to pick one up tomorrow.

desocietas

« Reply #111 on: January 16, 2013, 07:32:15 pm »
They updated their FB post:

Wizards Edition Re-stock available on 1/17/2013 on ClubNamco !

Thursday @ 10:00 a.m. PST
====================================

We have last-minute stock of Ni no Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch that will be available to fans on http://bit.ly/UIm52U http://store.namcobandaigames.com/. So if you missed it the first time around, this is your last chance!

I might also try to help crash their site as a friend of mine was having regrets about not getting one in September.  Orrrr I can hold it over Scott's head for whenever he gets money ;D :$

EDITED: BECAUSE THEY CHANGED THE PURCHASE LINK ON THEIR FB POST.
« Last Edit: January 17, 2013, 01:42:07 pm by desocietas »
Currently playing:
twitch.tv/desocietas

scott

« Reply #112 on: January 16, 2013, 07:44:20 pm »
Orrrr I can hold it over Scott's head for whenever he gets money ;D :$

Nooooooo
Now Playing: Persona 5 Scramble, Animal Crossing: New Horizons, Mario Kart 8

Brush Wizard - Mini Painting Blog | The SHMUP: BYOAC Build | Art Thread

desocietas

« Reply #113 on: January 16, 2013, 07:48:26 pm »
Behold! an unboxing video of the Wizard's Edition! That artbook is looking pretty freakin' sweet:
Currently playing:
twitch.tv/desocietas

jobocan

« Reply #114 on: January 16, 2013, 08:32:24 pm »
I'm starting to be really hyped for this.
I'm never satisfied by limited editions like this (though I'm looking at the unboxing and this is nice stuff), but in this case I really wanted to support the release of a great-looking JRPG, since sadly a lot of gamers nowadays aren't interested in them anymore and the games need any support they can get.

disgaeniac

PRO Supporter

« Reply #115 on: January 17, 2013, 12:04:32 pm »
I'm never satisfied by limited editions like this (though I'm looking at the unboxing and this is nice stuff), but in this case I really wanted to support the release of a great-looking JRPG, since sadly a lot of gamers nowadays aren't interested in them anymore and the games need any support they can get.

Me too - I really wanted to support this one as well :)

I missed-out on the Wizard's Edition...and it made my day to see our DESOCIETAS' post & link this morning...until I found out that I couldn't order one...or even join the store  :o
"Attempts must be made, even when there can be no hope.
 The alternative is despair.
 And betimes some wonder is wrought to redeem us"

soera

« Reply #116 on: January 17, 2013, 01:07:15 pm »
Why would you not be able to join?

desocietas

« Reply #117 on: January 17, 2013, 01:19:35 pm »

Me too - I really wanted to support this one as well :)

I missed-out on the Wizard's Edition...and it made my day to see our DESOCIETAS' post & link this morning...until I found out that I couldn't order one...or even join the store  :o

I just ordered an extra one, but it's still available.  That link I posted above is just to the description page, unfortunately. They want you to go to the main Club Namco (http://store.namcobandaigames.com/)  site and there's a tiny button that says PREORDER when they show the Ni No Kuni image.  Click on that and you'll be set! (and out $100...)

Sorry, I was confused, too, when I was looking at the item page.  Just had copypasta'd what the FB post said.
« Last Edit: January 17, 2013, 01:21:51 pm by desocietas »
Currently playing:
twitch.tv/desocietas

disgaeniac

PRO Supporter

« Reply #118 on: January 17, 2013, 01:20:24 pm »
Why would you not be able to join?

I...just couldn't...*FIND* anything there  :o

I mean - I saw the item/Item-description...but could not find anything like an "add to cart" and/or "buy this item"...anywhere...

As for *Joining*...

...All I could find was "Log-in to your account" / (using your e-mail addy + password)...same as before...I could *NOT* find:

"Make/Create a New Account", etc...

Has anybody *HERE* actually been able to *Sucessfully* complete and/or pre-order (w/ some/ sort of accompanying order-confirmation) a Ni No Kuni: Wizard's Edition through this link yet?
"Attempts must be made, even when there can be no hope.
 The alternative is despair.
 And betimes some wonder is wrought to redeem us"

desocietas

« Reply #119 on: January 17, 2013, 01:40:53 pm »
Has anybody *HERE* actually been able to *Sucessfully* complete and/or pre-order (w/ some/ sort of accompanying order-confirmation) a Ni No Kuni: Wizard's Edition through this link yet?

Yup! I got one and it looks like the preorder button is still working.  Check my reply above your's - I put up instructions (it's different than how I ordered it the first time around).
Currently playing:
twitch.tv/desocietas