Author Topic: Ni no Kuni for PS3  (Read 35965 times)

disgaeniac

PRO Supporter

Re: Ni no Kuni for PS3
« Reply #120 on: January 17, 2013, 01:58:09 pm »
I'm starting to be really hyped for this.
I'm never satisfied by limited editions like this (though I'm looking at the unboxing and this is nice stuff), but in this case I really wanted to support the release of a great-looking JRPG, since sadly a lot of gamers nowadays aren't interested in them anymore and the games need any support they can get.

Me too - I really wanted to support this one as well :)

I missed-out on the Wizard's Edition...and it made my day to see our DESOCIETAS' post & link this morning...until I found out that I couldn't order one...or even join the store  :o

I just ordered an extra one, but it's still available.  That link I posted above is just to the description page, unfortunately. They want you to go to the main Club Namco (http://store.namcobandaigames.com/)  site and there's a tiny button that says PREORDER when they show the Ni No Kuni image.  Click on that and you'll be set! (and out $100...)

Sorry, I was confused, too, when I was looking at the item page.  Just had copypasta'd what the FB post said.

Thanks, -"D"...

That did the trick + 1 Happily-Confirmed pre-order-er (Me:) of the Ni No Kuni's Wizard's Edition =  :-* ('s) all around for Desocietas: Giver of Second Chances...All Hail, etc :P
"Attempts must be made, even when there can be no hope.
 The alternative is despair.
 And betimes some wonder is wrought to redeem us"

desocietas

« Reply #121 on: January 17, 2013, 02:01:12 pm »
Thanks, -"D"...

That did the trick + 1 Happily-Confirmed pre-order-er (Me:) of the Ni No Kuni's Wizard's Edition =  :-* ('s) all around for Desocietas: Giver of Second Chances...All Hail, etc :P

Haha, yay!  If they weren't available, I would've sent you they extra I just ordered.  Whether or not I would've charged you eBay prices, however...  8)  :-X  ;)
Currently playing:
FFXIV (PC), The Witcher (PC), Monster Hunter World: Iceborne (PS4)
twitch.tv/desocietas

disgaeniac

PRO Supporter

« Reply #122 on: January 17, 2013, 02:03:51 pm »
Thanks, -"D"...

Haha, yay!  If they weren't available, I would've sent you they extra I just ordered.  Whether or not I would've charged you eBay prices, however...  8)  :-X  ;)

You mean you wouldn't have "donated" that to the "Pay-it-forward-thread"...and watched Hell ensue over who saw/claimed it first  :o

« Reply #123 on: January 17, 2013, 02:29:25 pm »
I preordered mine.. and then got the official Prima Official Game Guide Hardbook.. But now I'm not wanting to open it.... an the wife will never know cause I have a secret credit card that she doesn't know about.
Currently Playing - Plants Vs. Zombies: Warfare (PC) / Looking for Baldur's Gate: Dark Alliance II Manual

soera

« Reply #124 on: January 17, 2013, 02:30:52 pm »
How were you able to order more than 1? I was really hoping they were going to stick to the one per email thing to stop all the resellers. I dont get much into the value of things but this is one I really was hoping was going to remain seriously limited.

scott

« Reply #125 on: January 17, 2013, 02:54:32 pm »
Damn you people. Making me want the Wizard Edition. I HAVE NO MONEY.   :P
Now Playing: Persona 5 Scramble, Animal Crossing: New Horizons, Mario Kart 8

Brush Wizard - Mini Painting Blog | The SHMUP: BYOAC Build | Art Thread

disgaeniac

PRO Supporter

« Reply #126 on: January 17, 2013, 03:02:56 pm »
Damn you people. Making me want the Wizard Edition. I HAVE NO MONEY.   :P

You get a *COIN* w/ the Wizard's Edition...(just in case that helps ya' "sell-it-to" *yourself) / *already getting *money* back in return... :)

desocietas

« Reply #127 on: January 17, 2013, 03:03:33 pm »
Join usssss Scotttttt

I thought I'd give it a try by ordering it with a different email address and sending it to my boyfriend's house.  It's using one of my credit cards and my billing address, so if they wanted to be sticklers about it, they'll cancel my order and claim me using the same billing address constitutes as being over the limit of 1 per person.

I'm hoping I can just tell them that it's a gift for him if it comes down to that.
Currently playing:
twitch.tv/desocietas

scott

« Reply #128 on: January 17, 2013, 03:04:35 pm »
Ha, maybe I'll have to steal desocietas' extra copy. :P

desocietas

« Reply #129 on: January 17, 2013, 03:05:35 pm »
Ha, maybe I'll have to steal desocietas' extra copy. :P

muahahah
Currently playing:
twitch.tv/desocietas

scott

« Reply #130 on: January 17, 2013, 03:11:07 pm »

desocietas

« Reply #131 on: January 17, 2013, 06:22:26 pm »
And now it's sold out again! Thanks for playing, folks!
Currently playing:
twitch.tv/desocietas

soera

« Reply #132 on: January 17, 2013, 06:36:37 pm »
Is it up to almost 10k sold now? :| That basically doubles the number there was before today.

« Reply #133 on: January 17, 2013, 07:01:18 pm »
I know scott borrow a copy from desocietas then pay to keep. kinda like rent to own...
Currently Playing - Plants Vs. Zombies: Warfare (PC) / Looking for Baldur's Gate: Dark Alliance II Manual

scott

« Reply #134 on: January 17, 2013, 07:12:52 pm »
Well I have the regular edition coming. So I'll still be able to play it. But all this hype for the Wizard Edition again made me wish I could have afforded that version. Even though originally I was kinda "meh" about it.