Author Topic: The Pay It Forward Thread  (Read 73088 times)

soera

Re: Xenoblade artbook.
« Reply #15 on: May 13, 2012, 01:34:58 am »
Damn, that sounds like the devil's Gamestop. It does sound like you have been getting gang raped over and over by that place. I would have stopped going in there after the first session. Best Buy sounds like they would have been a much better place for your gaming needs.

ffxik

« Reply #16 on: May 13, 2012, 01:38:28 am »
Damn, that sounds like the devil's Gamestop. It does sound like you have been getting gang raped over and over by that place. I would have stopped going in there after the first session. Best Buy sounds like they would have been a much better place for your gaming needs.

The closest Best Buy is 150 miles from me. :/

desocietas

« Reply #17 on: May 13, 2012, 01:41:10 am »
Anywho, lets end the anger and hate that GameStop rightfully deserves.  TO focus on the really awesome thing soera did for a few luck individuals on here.

Hear, hear.  Thanks, Soera, for goin' the extra mile and gettin' some books for the forum folk!
Currently playing:
FFXIV (PC), The Witcher (PC), Monster Hunter World: Iceborne (PS4)
twitch.tv/desocietas

soera

« Reply #18 on: May 13, 2012, 01:42:59 am »
Its cool. I dont mind sharing! :)

« Reply #19 on: May 13, 2012, 02:10:47 am »
Dude, I would be in that gamestop kicking racks of shit over. I don't even think that's legal that they are keeping your money.
I'M ALWAYS LOOKING TO BUY COMPLETE COPIES OF SEGA CD AND SEGA SATURN GAMES, SO PLEASE CONTACT ME IF YOU HAVE ANY.

jcalder8

« Reply #20 on: May 13, 2012, 02:18:35 am »
Damn nice of you soera :D sad I missed out though :(

soera

« Reply #21 on: May 13, 2012, 10:16:31 am »
Ill try to get a few more. I should be able to today. :)

atariboy

« Reply #22 on: May 13, 2012, 04:27:38 pm »
Thanks soera, I'll be sure to pay it forward. I'm actually looking thru my extra's to see what I have that I can offer for free to someone who needs it. Actually that would be a cool thread a "Pay it forward" thread where people offer something for free and whoever get the item offer something else. Hmmm, just a thought, what does everyone else think?
Now Playing: Lollipop Chainsaw

soera

« Reply #23 on: May 13, 2012, 04:33:25 pm »
I think that sounds awesome. I actually have a few more things that I may add to this. A few loose NES carts mostly.

disgaeniac

PRO Supporter

« Reply #24 on: May 13, 2012, 04:36:05 pm »
Thanks soera, I'll be sure to pay it forward. I'm actually looking thru my extra's to see what I have that I can offer for free to someone who needs it. Actually that would be a cool thread a "Pay it forward" thread where people offer something for free and whoever get the item offer something else. Hmmm, just a thought, what does everyone else think?

I like it!

That *does* sound like it would be nice.

I often pre-order multiple copies of certain LE's...and I've always given away things like extra codes (where I'd have 10 codes if I pre-ordered 10 copies...and I'd never need more than 1 code for myself)...
"Attempts must be made, even when there can be no hope.
 The alternative is despair.
 And betimes some wonder is wrought to redeem us"

ffxik

« Reply #25 on: May 13, 2012, 04:55:27 pm »
Ill try to get a few more. I should be able to today. :)

If you do, could you send one my way?

Great idea!  :D

matt

« Reply #26 on: May 13, 2012, 08:59:39 pm »
I now have 4 of them. I know a few people here wanted one ... So Im going to let 2 of them go. Let me know if you want one. Im not looking for profit or anything, just want to hook up a few people on here.

I just wanted to say that you are awesome for offering this.

scott

« Reply #27 on: May 13, 2012, 09:01:57 pm »
I now have 4 of them. I know a few people here wanted one ... So Im going to let 2 of them go. Let me know if you want one. Im not looking for profit or anything, just want to hook up a few people on here.

I just wanted to say that you are awesome for offering this.

I agree. Most thoughtful for real.
Now Playing: Persona 5 Scramble, Animal Crossing: New Horizons, Mario Kart 8

Brush Wizard - Mini Painting Blog | The SHMUP: BYOAC Build | Art Thread

soera

« Reply #28 on: May 13, 2012, 09:41:05 pm »
Struck out today (and found one of the branches that I will probably never revisit) but I am not giving up! Hopefully will get two more for the other two people that mentioned wanting one.

Btw, the first two are already packaged and will be in the mail tomorrow!

atariboy

« Reply #29 on: May 14, 2012, 05:05:33 pm »
As mentioned in a earlier post for soera being so generous I have a couple of games to offer up. Hopefully this will help fill a small hole in someone's collection. The first person to respond will get any 2 games of their choice from the following list:

1. VIP - Manual, Back cover, disc no scratches - Playstation
2. Mace: The Dark Age - Cart Only, Half of back label gone, Fai9nt writing on top spine of cart - N64
3. X-Men - Cart Only Great Shape - Game Gear
4. Soul Fighter - Manual, Back cover, disc no scratches - Dreamcast
5. Legacy of Kain: Soul Reaver - Manual, Back cover, disc no scratches - Dreamcast
6. Bonk's Adventure - Cart Only - TurboGrafx
7. Keith Courage in Alpha Zones - Case: Spine Peeling,Crack on front of case, Instruction Manual, Cart - TurboGrafx

Shipping will be on me.
« Last Edit: May 14, 2012, 05:09:46 pm by atariboy »
Now Playing: Lollipop Chainsaw