Author Topic: The Pay It Forward Thread  (Read 72636 times)

desocietas

Re: The Pay It Forward Thread
« Reply #480 on: August 26, 2018, 03:42:19 pm »
With the news about the PC version of The Last Remnant being discontinued soon from retail/Steam, I have two extra keys to give away to anyone who was interested in this game. Let me know :)

They *should* work, but no guarantee!

I'm interested if you still have one!

You got it - I'll DM you :)

The other one has been claimed by another friend, so thanks for playing, everyone  ;D
Currently playing:
FFXIV (PC), The Witcher (PC), Monster Hunter World: Iceborne (PS4)
twitch.tv/desocietas

« Reply #481 on: September 08, 2018, 11:21:56 pm »
I have a Steam key for Streets Of Rogue which I got at a convention and its not my cup of tea. If anyone is interested, just PM.

« Reply #482 on: July 12, 2019, 08:01:14 pm »
I have a key for Final Fantasy XIV: Shadowbringers for PC. hit me up if you want it. Keep in mind it does require the base game to work (free version doesn't work)

tripredacus

« Reply #483 on: May 26, 2023, 09:35:59 am »
Updated my list of Steam games on my Sell list.
Steam games on my Sell list are free to Steam friends if they ask. Send me a message on there with which item you want and it's yours.

dhaabi

« Reply #484 on: January 12, 2024, 11:38:33 am »
I won a free code for the PS4 version of Air Twister that I'm offering to give. The code is only available for the North American PlayStation Store, so you'll need that specific regional account to redeem it. I only ask that anyone interested have the intent to play the game. So, if you're interested, feel free to PM me. I'll update this post once the code's been given away.