Author Topic: The Pay It Forward Thread  (Read 72683 times)

disgaeniac

PRO Supporter

Re: The Pay It Forward Thread
« Reply #180 on: January 08, 2013, 10:00:46 am »
I have a copy of "Time Gentlemen, Please! and Ben There, Dan That! Special Edition Double Pack" for Steam for anyone who *still* hasn't gotten this game yet.  :)

yoinked!
I love this thread! Even if I did miss out on this one :D
This site rules!

*Nod*
"Attempts must be made, even when there can be no hope.
 The alternative is despair.
 And betimes some wonder is wrought to redeem us"

disgaeniac

PRO Supporter

« Reply #181 on: January 10, 2013, 09:45:34 am »
Anyone here a big anime fan?

Preferrably, "older" (30-40 year olds)?

Just wondering, cause the anime I got yesterday "Ghastly Prince Enma: Burning Up" is pretty damned hilarious...if you catch/understand the references to (Grateful Dead, the Eagles, Kiss, and tons & tons) of other references to music, pop-culture, movies, and tv shows from before (and up until) the end of the 80's...or so.

At any rate - my "personal" copy of the LE came w/ both Blu Ray and (standard) DVD discs (2 discs each) - I'd be willing to "Pay it forward" on the 2 regular DVD discs & package them together in one of the cases (I have 2 cases...each one has 1 blu ray & 1 dvd - I'd just combine the 2 dvd's into 1 case & keep the other for my blu ray copies)...

Like I said though - if you don't/won't get these older references...it will probably not be very enjoyable to you...at all :P

« Reply #182 on: January 10, 2013, 03:48:53 pm »

Just wondering, cause the anime I got yesterday "Ghastly Prince Enma: Burning Up" is pretty damned hilarious...if you catch/understand the references to (Grateful Dead, the Eagles, Kiss, and tons & tons) of other references to music, pop-culture, movies, and tv shows from before (and up until) the end of the 80's...or so.

At any rate - my "personal" copy of the LE came w/ both Blu Ray and (standard) DVD discs (2 discs each) - I'd be willing to "Pay it forward" on the 2 regular DVD discs & package them together in one of the cases (I have 2 cases...each one has 1 blu ray & 1 dvd - I'd just combine the 2 dvd's into 1 case & keep the other for my blu ray copies)...

Like I said though - if you don't/won't get these older references...it will probably not be very enjoyable to you...at all :P

I'm actually a huge anime fan.  And I'm in my 30's =P

disgaeniac

PRO Supporter

« Reply #183 on: January 10, 2013, 04:02:05 pm »

First come first serve thread :)

If it sounds like something that you'd like/be interested in...PM me where to send it to ya'!

disgaeniac

PRO Supporter

« Reply #184 on: January 20, 2013, 10:10:53 am »

First come first serve thread :)

If it sounds like something that you'd like/be interested in...PM me where to send it to ya'!

@Trinitas:

Never heard back from ya' - still interested?

disgaeniac

PRO Supporter

« Reply #185 on: January 20, 2013, 12:23:53 pm »
TRINITAS -

Sorry man - but after having it up there (for over a week and 1/2)...and having not heard anything back from ya'
+
...after receiving more messages & expressions of interest in it...I'm gonna' just go ahead & let it go.

Nothing personal, man...just not fair for me (and/or other interested parties) to leave it sitting there in "Listing-Limbo" for that long...

soera

« Reply #186 on: January 20, 2013, 12:47:10 pm »
10 days to respond is plenty enough time. I wouldnt hold it any longer if others want it either.

disgaeniac

PRO Supporter

« Reply #187 on: January 20, 2013, 01:06:11 pm »
10 days to respond is plenty enough time. I wouldnt hold it any longer if others want it either.

Yeah - I think so, too...

Any time I've been on the "receiving-end" of a Pay-It-Forward thread...I don't think I've ever even let it go 10 *HOURS* (much less; days) w/o being on top of it & in communication w/ the other person :)

« Reply #188 on: January 21, 2013, 08:46:11 pm »
hopefully he wasn't eaten buy a big anime bear... oh wait he is 30.......
Currently Playing - Plants Vs. Zombies: Warfare (PC) / Looking for Baldur's Gate: Dark Alliance II Manual

karyann

« Reply #189 on: January 22, 2013, 01:37:14 pm »
Hey Soera, do you still have that gamecube Twilight Princess box and manual? I'm sorry to bring it up again; I just thought you might have missed my post through all the rest! If you purposely didn't answer I really don't mind, I just wanted to make sure :)

In case you missed it, I asked if you still have it and if you really want to give out both at the same time, because I have a collector friend (I even got him to register here since then, hehe  ;D his username is Kafei ) who's missing only the manual and he's been looking for it for quite a while!
« Last Edit: January 22, 2013, 01:38:55 pm by karyann »

soera

« Reply #190 on: January 22, 2013, 04:53:25 pm »
I must have missed the post. Yeah I still have it. Let me look for it and Ill let you know.

« Reply #191 on: January 22, 2013, 05:57:10 pm »
Hello trinitis, do you still have the copy of Dragon Warrior available? I'd love to get a hold of that game. Also I have an extra copy of Double dragon II i can part ways with, only issue is that the sticker on the cart is for X-Men

sin2beta

« Reply #192 on: January 22, 2013, 06:00:25 pm »
Hello trinitis, do you still have the copy of Dragon Warrior available? I'd love to get a hold of that game. Also I have an extra copy of Double dragon II i can part ways with, only issue is that the sticker on the cart is for X-Men

I remember your post of that game!  ;D
UPDATED 01/22/2016 New Ages of SEGA "Space Slalom" is now on....
SegaNerds.com: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t7J9ZbGNB-c

karyann

« Reply #193 on: January 22, 2013, 07:16:26 pm »
I must have missed the post. Yeah I still have it. Let me look for it and Ill let you know.

Sorry to bother, and thanks a bunch :D I know he'll be very pleased! I'll try to ask him for his address in a subtle way, so that he'll be surprised. I'll pm you when I get the information!

foxhack

« Reply #194 on: January 22, 2013, 07:32:21 pm »
So... I got some stuff.

One Third Party Dreamcast S-Video / Composite cable. It's not suitable for image capturing purposes since it screws up the s-video signal, but it's okay for playing. Bought at Gamestop.

One Battle Arena Toshinden anime and game artbook. I've had this lying around for a while and I think it's a little sunfaded but it's otherwise fine.

Just pay the shipping and they're yours. I ship from US Zip code 92231.