Author Topic: Looking For / Help Me Find Thread  (Read 163839 times)

anruiukimi

Re: Looking For / Help Me Find Thread
« Reply #195 on: February 14, 2014, 01:46:56 pm »
Anyone have an extra toaster-NES (preferably with the box, but not a requirement) with cords and controllers sitting around? I want to get one for my Dad, as he's been talking about playing some of his old games again. :) I'm watching some auctions, but I figure I'd ask.

How much are you looking to spend?

I'm pretty open, probably no more than $75ish in the box. I'm currently watching these two, for example:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/131115368510?_trksid=p2055119.m1438.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT
http://www.ebay.com/itm/111276298503?_trksid=p2055119.m1438.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT

The minus is the shipping, of course. But I'm gauging case by case.

Whatcha got? :)

Edit: We don't have any old tube TVs, so the zapper isn't required. We don't have anything to use it with.
« Last Edit: February 14, 2014, 02:43:56 pm by anruiukimi »

turf

PRO Supporter

« Reply #196 on: February 14, 2014, 03:28:24 pm »
Anyone have an extra toaster-NES (preferably with the box, but not a requirement) with cords and controllers sitting around? I want to get one for my Dad, as he's been talking about playing some of his old games again. :) I'm watching some auctions, but I figure I'd ask.

How much are you looking to spend?

I'm pretty open, probably no more than $75ish in the box. I'm currently watching these two, for example:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/131115368510?_trksid=p2055119.m1438.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT
http://www.ebay.com/itm/111276298503?_trksid=p2055119.m1438.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT

The minus is the shipping, of course. But I'm gauging case by case.

Whatcha got? :)

Edit: We don't have any old tube TVs, so the zapper isn't required. We don't have anything to use it with.

I was just going to keep an eye out for you. I don't have an extra at the moment.

anruiukimi

« Reply #197 on: February 14, 2014, 03:43:20 pm »

I was just going to keep an eye out for you. I don't have an extra at the moment.

Thank you, I appreciate it! :)

scott

« Reply #198 on: February 14, 2014, 05:18:51 pm »
Oh man, shipping a NES in box would need a pretty large shipping box, yea?
Now Playing: Persona 5 Scramble, Animal Crossing: New Horizons, Mario Kart 8

Brush Wizard - Mini Painting Blog | The SHMUP: BYOAC Build | Art Thread

anruiukimi

« Reply #199 on: February 14, 2014, 06:20:28 pm »
Oh man, shipping a NES in box would need a pretty large shipping box, yea?

It shouldn't be too bad, I sold off one of our SNESes with box a few years ago and it was about 20ish to mail in the US. But I like to think I have shipping-fu. I'm currently watching the one that was just the system, no zapper or games. We never played the shooting games enough to warrant keeping an old TV around.

flatapex

« Reply #200 on: February 15, 2014, 08:00:23 pm »
hey guys I am looking for wonderboy 3 for the master system (ntsc)

looking for a stateside copy to send to texas for a swap on another site

cib wanted, thanks
You do not have an area. Unless it is some sort of play area, with sandcastles, and buckets, and spades!

anruiukimi

« Reply #201 on: February 21, 2014, 02:04:33 am »
Does anyone have one of the white box inserts from Game Boy Color (and maybe GB?) games? I've got an otherwise complete game coming in, and I'd like to get one. I'm not looking to spend more than a few bucks, though, or I can trade something for it? I make machine-embroidered patches, for example...

Thank you! :)

dashv

PRO Supporter

« Reply #202 on: March 01, 2014, 01:34:11 pm »
Folks,

I'm looking for:

Retrousb re-cart of smb2j for the NES. There are many recarts of this game but this one is unique. Both the wind and luigi jump physics are preserved.

Nes EverdriveN8 deluxe edition (out of stock forever on stoneagegamers) I am working on a home brew game with my 11 year old son so we can learn assembly. We'd like to have a way to test our stuff on the real NES instead of being limited to emulators.

scott

« Reply #203 on: March 01, 2014, 02:10:32 pm »
Does anyone have one of the white box inserts from Game Boy Color (and maybe GB?) games? I've got an otherwise complete game coming in, and I'd like to get one. I'm not looking to spend more than a few bucks, though, or I can trade something for it? I make machine-embroidered patches, for example...

Soera found us a couple of GBA inserts for our DQ project. I wonder if he'd be able to locate a GBC one as well.
Now Playing: Persona 5 Scramble, Animal Crossing: New Horizons, Mario Kart 8

Brush Wizard - Mini Painting Blog | The SHMUP: BYOAC Build | Art Thread

foxhack

« Reply #204 on: March 01, 2014, 04:32:38 pm »
Okay, so apparently Gamestop has a bunch of games for sale for two cents each. I'm looking for the following games, complete - and without any stupid Gamestop stickers on the artwork! I'll pay you the two cents plus shipping costs. :D

Mace Griffin Bounty Hunter
Ruff Trigger: The Vanocore Conspiracy
Friends: The One with All the Trivia
RTX Red Rock

Haaaaaaaaaalp!

anruiukimi

« Reply #205 on: March 01, 2014, 06:01:30 pm »

Soera found us a couple of GBA inserts for our DQ project. I wonder if he'd be able to locate a GBC one as well.

I should ask him, shouldn't I? Especially because we've been chatting about your DQ project too :D Thanks!

« Reply #206 on: March 19, 2014, 11:09:43 pm »
« Last Edit: June 10, 2014, 09:03:01 pm by Reckoning »

Warmsignal

« Reply #207 on: March 22, 2014, 11:34:50 am »
Okay, so apparently Gamestop has a bunch of games for sale for two cents each. I'm looking for the following games, complete - and without any stupid Gamestop stickers on the artwork! I'll pay you the two cents plus shipping costs. :D

Mace Griffin Bounty Hunter
Ruff Trigger: The Vanocore Conspiracy
Friends: The One with All the Trivia
RTX Red Rock

Haaaaaaaaaalp!

I'm pretty sure GS no longer stocks PS2 complete, the remaining stock is sleeve only.

« Reply #208 on: March 29, 2014, 04:15:11 am »
Been trying to look for an EU copy of Jojo's Bizarre Adventure for PS1 and it's god damn impossible to find one that's price doesn't go into triple digits.

According to the price charting site however the NA version of the game runs on average for $30 new, which is unbelievable.

So it's easy to speculate that the PAL version of the game is more rare therefore more expensive, but do you guys know anywhere that might sell a copy cheap?
I'm not interested in the PSN version, as they stripped away the main story for no reason, thanks Capcom.