Author Topic: Pre-Ordered/Waiting for...  (Read 169727 times)

disgaeniac

PRO Supporter

Re: Pre-Ordered/Waiting for...
« Reply #870 on: May 12, 2014, 04:07:47 pm »
Well this sucks.  I have the Elder Scrolls Online PS4 CE preordered from BB w/ store credit.  It's paid off because it WAS going to release in June.  Well...of course, now it's not - they're saying 6 more months, and personally I'd add an "at least" to that.  So I was going to just put another preorder down for the set in-store, just put $5 on it instead & then cancel the other one to free up all that credit.  Except they aren't taking preorders for it anymore.  No one is.  And if I remember correctly, BB won't let you change payment methods.  So...it's either keep $88 credit tied up for the rest of the year, minimum, or cancel the CE and probably not get it.   :-\

Pffft!

(says the guy who's had 'credit'/'money' tied up on the Last Guardian pre-order from Amazon for *YEARS*)  :o
"Attempts must be made, even when there can be no hope.
 The alternative is despair.
 And betimes some wonder is wrought to redeem us"

argyle

« Reply #871 on: May 12, 2014, 05:23:14 pm »
Well this sucks.  I have the Elder Scrolls Online PS4 CE preordered from BB w/ store credit.  It's paid off because it WAS going to release in June.  Well...of course, now it's not - they're saying 6 more months, and personally I'd add an "at least" to that.  So I was going to just put another preorder down for the set in-store, just put $5 on it instead & then cancel the other one to free up all that credit.  Except they aren't taking preorders for it anymore.  No one is.  And if I remember correctly, BB won't let you change payment methods.  So...it's either keep $88 credit tied up for the rest of the year, minimum, or cancel the CE and probably not get it.   :-\

Pffft!

(says the guy who's had 'credit'/'money' tied up on the Last Guardian pre-order from Amazon for *YEARS*)  :o

Lol, I have a LG preorder as well on a cc that is probably long since expired.  :P  I'm convinced that game doesn't exist anyway, sooo...  ;)
"When I was ten, I read fairy tales in secret and would have been ashamed
if I had been found doing so. Now that I am fifty I read them openly. When I
became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the
desire to be very grown up.” ― C.S. Lewis

karyann

« Reply #872 on: May 13, 2014, 09:59:08 am »
Pffft!

but you can cancel a pre-order without fees on Amazon, no?

disgaeniac

PRO Supporter

« Reply #873 on: May 13, 2014, 10:34:46 am »
Pffft!

but you can cancel a pre-order without fees on Amazon, no?

Doesn't really matter since they don't charge/bill until they have it to ship...

teck

PRO Supporter

« Reply #874 on: May 16, 2014, 02:17:05 pm »
Just days away from Drakkengard 3 Collectors~!  My body is ready~!

argyle

« Reply #875 on: May 16, 2014, 03:25:46 pm »
Mugen Souls Z LE came back into stock at NISA this morning (looks like it's gone again now).  I had canceled my previous preorder, but seeing it back in stock again...I caved.  It's the completionist in me, I have the LE for the original MS so....  :-[
"When I was ten, I read fairy tales in secret and would have been ashamed
if I had been found doing so. Now that I am fifty I read them openly. When I
became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the
desire to be very grown up.” ― C.S. Lewis

disgaeniac

PRO Supporter

« Reply #876 on: May 16, 2014, 04:06:11 pm »
Just days away from Drakkengard 3 Collectors~!  My body is ready~!

doc Laudanum's ears are undoubtedly ringing  :P

soera

« Reply #877 on: May 16, 2014, 04:39:48 pm »
Mugen Souls Z LE came back into stock at NISA this morning (looks like it's gone again now).  I had canceled my previous preorder, but seeing it back in stock again...I caved.  It's the completionist in me, I have the LE for the original MS so....  :-[

LOL you make me laugh. :)

teck

PRO Supporter

« Reply #878 on: May 17, 2014, 02:20:15 am »

LOL you make me laugh. :)

I bought the first Mugen Souls LE too.... 

dashv

PRO Supporter

« Reply #879 on: May 17, 2014, 02:22:47 am »

Pffft!

The Last Guardian.

disgaeniac

PRO Supporter

« Reply #880 on: May 17, 2014, 08:18:37 am »

Pffft!

The Last Guardian.

La palabara ultima¡

Tienes mucho tiempo en tu manos...verdad¿¡
« Last Edit: May 17, 2014, 08:21:28 am by disgaeniac »

scott

« Reply #881 on: May 19, 2014, 10:28:27 am »
Drakengard 3 shipped from Amazon today! No idea when I'll have time to play it, but at least I got a copy.
Now Playing: Persona 5 Scramble, Animal Crossing: New Horizons, Mario Kart 8

Brush Wizard - Mini Painting Blog | The SHMUP: BYOAC Build | Art Thread

« Reply #882 on: May 19, 2014, 02:02:32 pm »
Despite my still ultra-tight budget, I managed to pre-order Drakengard 3. The backlog is still big, but if there's anything to say for unemployment, it's that you have plenty of gaming time :p
« Last Edit: May 19, 2014, 03:02:16 pm by insektmute »

disgaeniac

PRO Supporter

« Reply #883 on: May 19, 2014, 02:27:03 pm »
Despite by still ultra-tight budget, I managed to pre-order Drakengard 3. The backlog is still big, but if there's anything to say for unemployment, it's that you have plenty of gaming time :p

Which version did you pre-order,Erik?

Nice seeing you back around here again, buddy  ;)

« Reply #884 on: May 19, 2014, 03:03:53 pm »
Which version did you pre-order,Erik?

Nice seeing you back around here again, buddy  ;)

Oh goddamnit, I didn't realize there was a CE on the Squeenix store and pre-ordered the standard ed. from Amazon. Argghhh, may need to see if there's room in the budget to snag it...

I never quite left, but have tried to restrict my time, otherwise I get bitten by the itch to buy too many games. PDX job market fml :(

Edit: Oh wait, the CE is out of stock. Argh!