Author Topic: VGC's Anonymous/"General" Topic:  (Read 1592575 times)

90snostalga

Re: VGC's Anonymous/"General" Topic:
« Reply #2385 on: May 29, 2014, 09:26:17 pm »
I went to my local GameStop down the street to check the inventory on Cave Story 3D and they have the game but cartridge only  :(   The good thing is my secret crush was up there and she gave me a Mario Kart poster  :D  She told me they only have 25 posters in but over 75 pre orders for Mario Kart and she asked if I wanted more than one poster and I told her I did not want to take someone else' poster but that was nice of her.  Anyways very cool

redblaze57

PRO Supporter

« Reply #2386 on: May 29, 2014, 09:28:03 pm »
seriously this is my year for fighting games JoJo's Bizarre Adventure, Soul Calibur 2 HD (still no Link/Wii U port got me pissed off Though), Super Smash Bros, Project M and finally Guilty Gear Xrd is going to have a US Release

foxhack

« Reply #2387 on: May 29, 2014, 09:40:04 pm »
One of the things I find funny about game collections is how quickly they change relatively speaking... For instance, I have by far the largest video game collection of anyone I know irl, and yet I come on here and see most of you guys and get that small fish in a big pond feeling lol.

jcalder only has 3000+ games because he found the ET landfill before Microsoft did. ;D

argyle

« Reply #2388 on: May 29, 2014, 11:23:47 pm »
seriously this is my year for fighting games JoJo's Bizarre Adventure, Soul Calibur 2 HD (still no Link/Wii U port got me pissed off Though), Super Smash Bros, Project M and finally Guilty Gear Xrd is going to have a US Release

Yup, and you didn't even mention BlazBlue: Chrono Phantasma, Arcana Heart III or Persona 4 Arena Ultimax.  :D

BTW, glad I'm not the only one waiting for SC2 HD to hit the Wii U.  Back in the day I used to play Spawn all the time on the Xbox and my best friend played Link, and we always wanted to have them face off.  The dream is SO CLOSE!   :'(
"When I was ten, I read fairy tales in secret and would have been ashamed
if I had been found doing so. Now that I am fifty I read them openly. When I
became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the
desire to be very grown up.” ― C.S. Lewis

MJMaranan

PRO Supporter

« Reply #2389 on: May 30, 2014, 01:35:32 am »
One of the things I find funny about game collections is how quickly they change relatively speaking... For instance, I have by far the largest video game collection of anyone I know irl, and yet I come on here and see most of you guys and get that small fish in a big pond feeling lol.

jcalder only has 3000+ games because he found the ET landfill before Microsoft did. ;D
BURN!

When I played Soul Calibur 2 and chose Spawn, I remember that Hell Fire/Fireball move that he does was enough for me to own the computer opponent.  Plus equipping him with a balanced, not necessarily the most powerful, axe and that just broke the game, in my opinion.  Haven't played the game for a long time now, though.

Please check out the games I have for sale.

tpugmire

« Reply #2390 on: May 30, 2014, 11:50:47 am »
I'm just sitting in my truck in front of GameStop, waiting for the store to open so I can get my copy of Mario Kart 8, and hoping I won't be late for work. 10 mins to go.
This message was brought to you by Tootsie Rolls, the official candy of vgcollect.com

disgaeniac

PRO Supporter

« Reply #2391 on: May 30, 2014, 12:13:25 pm »
I'm just sitting in my truck in front of GameStop, waiting for the store to open so I can get my copy of Mario Kart 8, and hoping I won't be late for work. 10 mins to go.

Heh...sitting out there in the car ==> waiting for my fix;

"Those Were The Daze:o
"Attempts must be made, even when there can be no hope.
 The alternative is despair.
 And betimes some wonder is wrought to redeem us"

tpugmire

« Reply #2392 on: May 30, 2014, 12:20:51 pm »
Made it to work with 3 minutes to spare. Go me!
This message was brought to you by Tootsie Rolls, the official candy of vgcollect.com

disgaeniac

PRO Supporter

« Reply #2393 on: May 30, 2014, 01:01:05 pm »
Anyone who Loves animals (knows just how much better friends & companions many animals make than many people do) & prays/believes in prayers...please aim some at my "Big Fella" Kuma-Ki (pic in my avvie here)...he's getting older, deterioriating, in pain, and...breaking my heart  :'(

Thank God that I've still got my little girl Shadow (female Rottie) hanging in there -but- she's getting up there in years, too...

"Kuma Ki" = "bear spirit" / "spirit of the bear" in JP (Akitas ARE JP dogs bread & used for hunting bears) + if you've ever seen the paws of an Akita...

My last Akita was "Kodiak" (and Kuma Ki carries on his spirit; hence the name).

WTF?

I'm...*leaking*?

Unidentified, salty liquids streaming down the corners of my eyes  :'(

bobster

« Reply #2394 on: May 30, 2014, 01:02:25 pm »
Anyone who Loves animals (knows just how much better friends & companions many animals make than many people do) & prays/believes in prayers...please aim some at my "Big Fella" Kuma-Ki (pic in my avvie here)...he's getting older, deterioriating, in pain, and...breaking my heart  :'(

Thank God that I've still got my little girl Shadow (female Rottie) hanging in there -but- she's getting up there in years, too...

"Kuma Ki" = "bear spirit" / "spirit of the bear" in JP (Akitas ARE JP dogs bread & used for hunting bears) + if you've ever seen the paws of an Akita...

WTF?

I'm...*leaking*?

Ah man I'm really sorry to hear that Kenny. Akitas are awesome dogs.
Currently Playing: The Witcher

disgaeniac

PRO Supporter

« Reply #2395 on: May 30, 2014, 01:05:37 pm »

WTF?

I'm...*leaking*?

Thanks.

Akitas are a *special* kind of awesome - have you had any?

bobster

« Reply #2396 on: May 30, 2014, 01:15:41 pm »

WTF?

I'm...*leaking*?

Thanks.

I'm more of a cat person, but appreciate all animals. My girlfriend's bother and sister-in-law has one named Sake. It's a pretty great dog.

disgaeniac

PRO Supporter

« Reply #2397 on: May 30, 2014, 01:59:06 pm »

WTF?

I'm...*leaking*?

Thanks.

I'm more of a cat person, but appreciate all animals. My girlfriend's bother and sister-in-law has one named Sake. It's a pretty great dog.

Freudian slip?  :o

bobster

« Reply #2398 on: May 30, 2014, 01:59:53 pm »

WTF?

I'm...*leaking*?

Thanks.

Freudian slip?  :o
hahah. No changing it now!

disgaeniac

PRO Supporter

« Reply #2399 on: May 30, 2014, 02:02:36 pm »
"Sake" is another pretty cool name - in keeping w/ the whole JP-themed names for JP animals, though