Author Topic: VGC's Anonymous/"General" Topic:  (Read 1565947 times)

kashell

Re: VGC's Anonymous/"General" Topic:
« Reply #5655 on: January 20, 2015, 09:36:43 am »
Well crap. I already broke the first one and a few of the green ones. That's just going to make "A Grand Triumph" that much harder. >_<

I made a Tarot accessory that has an effect that lets you gain experience faster. According to the PSN guide, the Dragon's Nest is where you can level the most efficiently. I've been following their guide, but I'm only gaining one level per fight. I figured I'd be gaining much more than that. But, if you said you got it with little hassle, I'm going to hope for the best. I'm just sick of using Double Draw II and waiting for the animations to finish.

foxhack

« Reply #5656 on: January 20, 2015, 01:43:54 pm »
Going to Thailand this summer are there any cool Thai games I need to be aware of, or cool Asian exclusive DC, Saturn, PS1 or PS2 games or something XD Let me know if they are cheap I can bring some for VGcollect-users XD

I'm fairly sure all you'll find over there are bootleg games. :P

There may be some neat famiclone pirate carts though.

turf

PRO Supporter

« Reply #5657 on: January 20, 2015, 01:59:05 pm »
Here's my weekly check-in just to let y'all know I'm still alive.  One of these days I'll get back to being full time, but right now my mind is set on other things than video games. 

Y'all hold the fort down.  I'll be back.

tpugmire

« Reply #5658 on: January 20, 2015, 04:27:03 pm »
Anyone know what is significant about today?  First correct guess gets a kiss on the nose from Matt.
This message was brought to you by Tootsie Rolls, the official candy of vgcollect.com

abe

« Reply #5659 on: January 20, 2015, 04:43:21 pm »
Anyone know what is significant about today?  First correct guess gets a kiss on the nose from Matt.

The anniversary of VGCollect's creation?
Currently playing: Persona 5 (PS4)

turf

PRO Supporter

« Reply #5660 on: January 20, 2015, 04:58:50 pm »

The First Day of The Rest of Our Lives?

tpugmire

« Reply #5661 on: January 20, 2015, 05:14:17 pm »
It's our fourth birthday today!
This message was brought to you by Tootsie Rolls, the official candy of vgcollect.com

karyann

« Reply #5662 on: January 20, 2015, 06:00:58 pm »
It's our fourth birthday today!

Wow, that's awesome! Happy 4th birthday, VGCollect!  ;D

pacpix

« Reply #5663 on: January 21, 2015, 12:02:05 am »
I hope this post does not burn Turf's eyes, but VGCollect shares a birthday with a legend.
Currently Playing: Dark Souls: Remastered (Switch)

MJMaranan

PRO Supporter

« Reply #5664 on: January 21, 2015, 12:36:24 am »
To many more years of VGCollect!

Please check out the games I have for sale.

kashell

« Reply #5665 on: January 21, 2015, 07:55:15 am »
Here's to the next four years of VG Collect!

Logy and the crew are now at level 85. The method to level build is a bit boring, but it's really efficient. After I get everyone to level 99, I can take on the final boss and get the remaining endings. Then, I will need to decide what to play next!

disgaeniac

PRO Supporter

« Reply #5666 on: January 21, 2015, 08:38:06 am »

Logy and the crew are now at level 85. The method to level build is a bit boring, but it's really efficient. After I get everyone to level 99, I can take on the final boss and get the remaining endings. Then, I will need to decide what to play next!

Way to go VGC!

*Telepathically sends strong suggestions & commands to Ka$h to play Tears to Tiara 2 next*!!!

- just so I'll have someone to talk to about its all-around greatness & so someone else can hear, judge, and tell me what they think about my new favorite OST...ever!
"Attempts must be made, even when there can be no hope.
 The alternative is despair.
 And betimes some wonder is wrought to redeem us"

kashell

« Reply #5667 on: January 21, 2015, 08:55:27 am »

Way to go VGC!

*Telepathically sends strong suggestions & commands to Ka$h to play Tears to Tiara 2 next*!!!

- just so I'll have someone to talk to about its all-around greatness & so someone else can hear, judge, and tell me what they think about my new favorite OST...ever!

Man...that sounds really tempting. Since the only things on the horizon are Shallie and HD Noire, a "heavy" RPG sounds pretty good right about now. I also have Dark Cloud 2, FF XII and Suikoden V that likely fill that slot.

disgaeniac

PRO Supporter

« Reply #5668 on: January 21, 2015, 08:58:20 am »
lemme know - this one's still recent enough for me to remember wtf I'm talking about if you have questions/need help!
"Attempts must be made, even when there can be no hope.
 The alternative is despair.
 And betimes some wonder is wrought to redeem us"

kashell

« Reply #5669 on: January 21, 2015, 09:30:16 am »
lemme know - this one's still recent enough for me to remember wtf I'm talking about if you have questions/need help!

How many hours to platinum? It looks like well over 200.