Author Topic: VGC's Anonymous/"General" Topic:  (Read 1598621 times)

kashell

Re: VGC's Anonymous/"General" Topic:
« Reply #8265 on: October 01, 2015, 10:10:57 am »
^^^^^

I'm living for that animated GIF avatar. Is that from Samurai Showdown?

telly

« Reply #8266 on: October 01, 2015, 10:18:19 am »
She's from The Last Blade 2, but that's also an SNK game, so she may be in a Shodown game too! I'm not sure. :)
« Last Edit: October 01, 2015, 10:37:08 am by telly »
Currently Playing:
Super Paper Mario (Wii), Super Mario Bros. 3 (Wii U)

My music collection | My Backloggery

kashell

« Reply #8267 on: October 01, 2015, 10:20:15 am »
She's from The Last Blade 2, but that's also an SNK game, so she may be in a Shodown game too! I'm not sure. :)

I had a feeling it was SNK related. That's funny it's from The Last Blade 2; I finished playing/reviewing that game a little while ago.

telly

« Reply #8268 on: October 01, 2015, 10:24:35 am »
The sprite of her that I used is from Capcom vs SNK 2, so that may be why haha

It's not, I got confused which one I was using :-[
« Last Edit: October 01, 2015, 10:28:41 am by telly »
Currently Playing:

fighterpilot562

PRO Supporter

« Reply #8269 on: October 01, 2015, 10:34:44 am »
Damn, it is already Oct 1st.....
VGCs Unofficial Podcast! Be sure to sub and listen in.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCTyhaE8LSCmQN7fiHxHjyWg

Add Me: fighterpilot562 (PSN, XBL, WiiU, Steam, Origin, Steam, Twitch)

1049-2600-8730

telly

« Reply #8270 on: October 01, 2015, 11:10:24 am »
Fall is probably my favorite season, so I'm happy it's October. I'm going apple picking this weekend and I'm pretty excited  :D
Currently Playing:

kashell

« Reply #8271 on: October 01, 2015, 11:21:13 am »
Fall is probably my favorite season, so I'm happy it's October. I'm going apple picking this weekend and I'm pretty excited  :D

Since you mentioned that, I took the liberty of making a Fall Trips/Stories thread inspired by your summer thread. ^.~

abe

« Reply #8272 on: October 01, 2015, 11:22:19 am »

Fall is the best season. Fresh apples are the shit, pumpkin beer is awesome, it's not uncomfortably hot but not freezing cold yet, Thanksgiving is great, there's always a bunch of big game releases, what's not to love about fall? (except raking leaves, that's no fun)
Currently playing: Persona 5 (PS4)

telly

« Reply #8273 on: October 01, 2015, 11:24:50 am »
Since you mentioned that, I took the liberty of making a Fall Trips/Stories thread inspired by your summer thread. ^.~

Oh no you didn't!
Haha that's cool! I'll go post something there  :)

Fall is the best season. Fresh apples are the shit, pumpkin beer is awesome, it's not uncomfortably hot but not freezing cold yet, Thanksgiving is great, there's always a bunch of big game releases, what's not to love about fall? (except raking leaves, that's no fun)

Damn right; also cider and doughnuts, and Halloweeeeeeen. Not to mention all the trees look really pretty too. I've never had pumpkin beer though - just hard cider. I can't say I'm a fan of pumpkin things; I definitely don't like pumpkin pie...

or pumpkin spice lattes  :o
« Last Edit: October 01, 2015, 11:34:42 am by telly »
Currently Playing:

kashell

« Reply #8274 on: October 01, 2015, 11:35:38 am »
Pumpkin Spice Lattes (from coffee shops) rarely contain pumpkin anyway, so I'm over them. They're filled with some of the worst stuff for you. So, I just make my own.

And don't forget fall fashion. I live for fall fashion. Even though summer is my favorite season, shorts and tees/polos does get redundant. Fall lets you accessorize with jackets, fun shoes, jeans, and...I can go on and on.

fighterpilot562

PRO Supporter

« Reply #8275 on: October 01, 2015, 11:36:51 am »
I can't wait for "winter" We are talking So Cal winter here of course lol.
VGCs Unofficial Podcast! Be sure to sub and listen in.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCTyhaE8LSCmQN7fiHxHjyWg

Add Me: fighterpilot562 (PSN, XBL, WiiU, Steam, Origin, Steam, Twitch)

1049-2600-8730

abe

« Reply #8276 on: October 01, 2015, 11:52:44 am »

Damn right; also cider and doughnuts, and Halloweeeeeeen. Not to mention all the trees look really pretty too. I've never had pumpkin beer though - just hard cider. I can't say I'm a fan of pumpkin things; I definitely don't like pumpkin pie...

or pumpkin spice lattes  :o

I love pumpkin flavored/scented things. :) Bath & Body Works has awesome pumpkin scented candles in the fall.
Currently playing: Persona 5 (PS4)

karyann

« Reply #8277 on: October 01, 2015, 02:19:02 pm »

Heck yeah! Fall is the best season for me too. And I want to add that I simply love autumn flavours: apples, pumpkin, squash, cinnamon, nutmeg, cloves... The temperature is great and the views are beautiful.  :D

I miss picking apples so much... but since I'm now allergic to apples, picking them is now heartbreaking every time, since I see, touch, and smell them, but can't eat anything...  :-\ So I just stopped picking them at all.

tafk

PRO Supporter

« Reply #8278 on: October 01, 2015, 02:20:41 pm »
So if you guys like Video Game music definitely go check out khinsider. They upload rediculous amounts of Video Game OSTs that you can download. I've downloaded 5 already to listen to while I work and I'm going to download a whole lot more soon...

kashell

« Reply #8279 on: October 02, 2015, 08:12:28 am »
Heck yeah! Fall is the best season for me too. And I want to add that I simply love autumn flavours: apples, pumpkin, squash, cinnamon, nutmeg, cloves... The temperature is great and the views are beautiful.  :D

I miss picking apples so much... but since I'm now allergic to apples, picking them is now heartbreaking every time, since I see, touch, and smell them, but can't eat anything...  :-\ So I just stopped picking them at all.

That makes me frown. That's no fun. I don't think I ever heard of someone being allergic to apples, but at least you're able to enjoy other fall flavors.