Author Topic: VGC's Anonymous/"General" Topic:  (Read 1658512 times)

telly

Re: VGC's Anonymous/"General" Topic:
« Reply #9315 on: January 29, 2016, 07:22:51 pm »
So, I guess I'm not invited to Atlanta to a wedding at the aquarium now?

Nope, it'll be a cruise ship. Stay tuned!

Deal when are we going?

VGC Wedding Crashers?  8)
Currently Playing:
Persona 4 Golden (Switch), The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask 3D (3DS)

My music collection | My Backloggery

kashell

« Reply #9316 on: January 29, 2016, 08:19:35 pm »
It's not crashing if you get Save the Dates and proper Invites. ^.~

disgaeniac

PRO Supporter

« Reply #9317 on: January 30, 2016, 11:31:33 am »
Meh, I didn't feel like jumping through hoops trying to get a physical version of Saturday Morning RPG so, I just bought it digitally for my PS4 for ten bucks.
"Attempts must be made, even when there can be no hope.
 The alternative is despair.
 And betimes some wonder is wrought to redeem us"

disgaeniac

PRO Supporter

« Reply #9318 on: January 30, 2016, 11:36:47 am »
Oh yeah - I forgot that I got both the Vita and PS4 versions for that price and, I'll only be using the PS4 one.

If anyone wants the Vita version AND, if they can give me the fer dummeez version of how I can gift it to them, it's all theirs.

fighterpilot562

PRO Supporter

« Reply #9319 on: January 30, 2016, 11:36:55 am »
My next door neighbors put their house up for sale. If anyone wants to live their dream of being my neighbor, now's your chance!  (I'm looking at you, fighterpilot562.)

Haha, if i was to move out of state, ive always considered Washington state and Oregon. Never really thought about your state. How many bedrooms and how much?

Also, the wedding went well. it was quick too, we waited longer in the waiting room then the actual wedding. At the reception, my buddy and i was suppose to play beer pong all night till we got drunk(i havent been drunk in years, i figure i can do it for him this one time). I ended up baby sitting his mom cause she got super drunk. Good times lol.

And my brother texted me this morning asking "what atari games you looking for", he is out of state and guess found a retro store. so i gave him a quick list of some of the stuff i want. :D
« Last Edit: January 30, 2016, 11:44:51 am by fighterpilot562 »
VGCs Unofficial Podcast! Be sure to sub and listen in.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCTyhaE8LSCmQN7fiHxHjyWg

Add Me: fighterpilot562 (PSN, XBL, WiiU, Steam, Origin, Steam, Twitch)

1049-2600-8730

Warmsignal

« Reply #9320 on: January 30, 2016, 01:02:46 pm »
So there is a white PS4 on my local Craigslist and they're asking $155. That kinda stuff freaks me out a bit, even if I were a bit tempted. You almost know something shady is going on. I feel like I'd get mugged or something if I went to pick it up.

fighterpilot562

PRO Supporter

« Reply #9321 on: January 30, 2016, 01:21:50 pm »
So there is a white PS4 on my local Craigslist and they're asking $155. That kinda stuff freaks me out a bit, even if I were a bit tempted. You almost know something shady is going on. I feel like I'd get mugged or something if I went to pick it up.

If it's too good to be true, then it probably is.

1049-2600-8730

Warmsignal

« Reply #9322 on: January 30, 2016, 03:53:04 pm »

From what I understand that's about what GS gives for them. Begs the question, why didn't they just trade it in if they're gonna take that price? I emailed them anyway, so we'll see. Probably don't have it anymore.

fighterpilot562

PRO Supporter

« Reply #9323 on: January 30, 2016, 04:41:06 pm »

From what I understand that's about what GS gives for them. Begs the question, why didn't they just trade it in if they're gonna take that price? I emailed them anyway, so we'll see. Probably don't have it anymore.

Good luck and be safe if you do end up going !

1049-2600-8730

disgaeniac

PRO Supporter

« Reply #9324 on: January 31, 2016, 12:52:54 pm »
What's everyone else doing for Valentine's Day?

Anyone else ever watched 2 Broke Girls?

The g/f got me to, begrudgingly, watch it and it's really funny.

fighterpilot562

PRO Supporter

« Reply #9325 on: January 31, 2016, 01:42:55 pm »
What's everyone else doing for Valentine's Day?

Anyone else ever watched 2 Broke Girls?

The g/f got me to, begrudgingly, watch it and it's really funny.

Watch married with children or Wilfred.

Found out my sister in law is prego again. Gonna be an uncle again !

1049-2600-8730

disgaeniac

PRO Supporter

« Reply #9326 on: January 31, 2016, 02:00:43 pm »
I like Married With Children.

Never heard of Wilfred, though.

Warmsignal

« Reply #9327 on: January 31, 2016, 07:33:47 pm »
Mini-rant of the day - If you're going to take offers on your eBay listing, at least entertain them you know, at least counter offer? Otherwise, what's the point? I once had a guy knock literally just $1 off with his best offer option, and it was an expensive item too. I don't know why, but it kind of ticks me off when they act like I've lowballed them or something, and won't even counter offer. Now I wouldn't buy this item from this guy at all. If you think the item is worth every penny of your asking price, uncheck best offers.  ::)

burningdoom

PRO Supporter

« Reply #9328 on: January 31, 2016, 07:43:31 pm »
^ I noticed the last time I listed something to sell that it automatically checks the Best Offer option now, by default. Some people may not even realize they put Best Offer on something, now that eBay does that.

gf78

« Reply #9329 on: January 31, 2016, 10:53:28 pm »
Mini-rant of the day - If you're going to take offers on your eBay listing, at least entertain them you know, at least counter offer? Otherwise, what's the point? I once had a guy knock literally just $1 off with his best offer option, and it was an expensive item too. I don't know why, but it kind of ticks me off when they act like I've lowballed them or something, and won't even counter offer. Now I wouldn't buy this item from this guy at all. If you think the item is worth every penny of your asking price, uncheck best offers.  ::)

eBay has a setting now to either automatically accept or decline best offers. The seller sets the price for both. So say the list something for$20, they can have it automatically accept a pre-figured amount or decline a certain amount.

Not saying this was the case with your personal experience, but it is a possibility.
Currently playing:  Last of Us Part II Remastered, Cyberpunk 2077 Ultimate Edition
Currently listening to:  Iron Maiden & Ghost
Currently Watching:  Cyberpunk Edgerunners & Last of Us