Author Topic: VGC's Anonymous/"General" Topic:  (Read 1601433 times)

bobster

Re: VGC's Anonymous/"General" Topic:
« Reply #5310 on: December 24, 2014, 06:18:57 pm »
Man I love homemade tomales. I used to have a step mother who would make them with her family and they were amazing.
Currently Playing: The Witcher

fighterpilot562

PRO Supporter

« Reply #5311 on: December 24, 2014, 07:02:37 pm »
I got tamales and you don't~

My mother, my brother, his oldest daughter, and myself made our yearly batch this morning. Nom nom.

Send some my way!
VGCs Unofficial Podcast! Be sure to sub and listen in.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCTyhaE8LSCmQN7fiHxHjyWg

Add Me: fighterpilot562 (PSN, XBL, WiiU, Steam, Origin, Steam, Twitch)

1049-2600-8730

tpugmire

« Reply #5312 on: December 24, 2014, 07:35:12 pm »
Still out playing elf in the dark. Hope to be done soon.
This message was brought to you by Tootsie Rolls, the official candy of vgcollect.com

foxhack

« Reply #5313 on: December 24, 2014, 09:29:50 pm »
It's early but eff it

redblaze57

PRO Supporter

« Reply #5314 on: December 24, 2014, 09:40:08 pm »
Sorry for the language but: know whats bull shit?
Today I got a new copy of Captain Toad and the Club Nintendo code was "already been registered." Has anyone run into this before?
I had this happen with Samurai warriors 3 on the Wii. I Just contacted support saying the code didn't work and got the points almost instantly.

desocietas

« Reply #5315 on: December 24, 2014, 10:06:02 pm »
Still out playing elf in the dark. Hope to be done soon.

Be safe out there! and thanks for your hard work <3  I'm sure many people will sleep better tonight thanks to you
Currently playing:
FFXIV (PC), The Witcher (PC), Monster Hunter World: Iceborne (PS4)
twitch.tv/desocietas

« Reply #5316 on: December 24, 2014, 10:46:07 pm »
Today I got a new copy of Captain Toad and the Club Nintendo code was "already been registered." Has anyone run into this before?

Did it seem not to work the first time, and then you entered it a second time? I did this with Smash Bros Wii U, and the second time it said it was claimed. I went to see my registered games history, and it was there. I had to fill the survey 2 days later though, it didn't appear in my to-do list before that.

yeah. maybe its a glitch. It's been a while since i've seen them mess up like that.

redblaze57

PRO Supporter

« Reply #5317 on: December 24, 2014, 11:24:20 pm »

Did it seem not to work the first time, and then you entered it a second time? I did this with Smash Bros Wii U, and the second time it said it was claimed. I went to see my registered games history, and it was there. I had to fill the survey 2 days later though, it didn't appear in my to-do list before that.

yeah. maybe its a glitch. It's been a while since i've seen them mess up like that.

You got to think after as many years c loo ub Nintendo has been around and the number of copies a game can be sold worldwide, eventually codes got to be reused I wouldn't  be surprised if a few resets on codes slip through the cracks.

burningdoom

PRO Supporter

« Reply #5318 on: December 25, 2014, 12:27:19 am »

You got to think after as many years c loo ub Nintendo has been around and the number of copies a game can be sold worldwide, eventually codes got to be reused I wouldn't  be surprised if a few resets on codes slip through the cracks.

I think what's more likely is someone was putting random codes in, hoping to get score some free points, and got lucky.

fighterpilot562

PRO Supporter

« Reply #5319 on: December 25, 2014, 12:52:52 am »
So far Dragon Age: Inquisition (ps4) and Halo 3 ODST :D (and a 6 pack of Stone IPA)

1049-2600-8730

turf

PRO Supporter

« Reply #5320 on: December 25, 2014, 08:37:31 am »
Merry Christmas VGCollect. You may all be faceless, Internet friends; but you're friends nond the less. I love you guys. Merry Christmas.

disgaeniac

PRO Supporter

« Reply #5321 on: December 25, 2014, 09:08:36 am »
Merry Christmas VGCollect. You may all be faceless, Internet friends; but you're friends nond the less. I love you guys. Merry Christmas.

Amen to this, my VGC brothers & sisters!
"Attempts must be made, even when there can be no hope.
 The alternative is despair.
 And betimes some wonder is wrought to redeem us"

fighterpilot562

PRO Supporter

« Reply #5322 on: December 25, 2014, 10:49:05 am »
Merry Christmas yall! Be safe!

1049-2600-8730

burningdoom

PRO Supporter

« Reply #5323 on: December 25, 2014, 12:52:50 pm »
Just wanted to share that I went to Club Nintendo's website and saw that they actually have some new physical items available to the U.S.!

One of them stood out to me, check out the NES Remix T-shirt:

https://club.nintendo.com/rewards-details/a/45127.do

bobster

« Reply #5324 on: December 25, 2014, 01:20:50 pm »
Awesome! Too bad I spent my coins on the smash posters a while back.
Currently Playing: The Witcher