Author Topic: VGC's Anonymous/"General" Topic:  (Read 1664642 times)

argyle

Re: VGC's Anonymous/"General" Topic:
« Reply #6615 on: March 26, 2015, 06:13:52 pm »
Anyone want to buy my PS2 version of Ys VI?

How much? :)
"When I was ten, I read fairy tales in secret and would have been ashamed
if I had been found doing so. Now that I am fifty I read them openly. When I
became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the
desire to be very grown up.” ― C.S. Lewis

karyann

« Reply #6616 on: March 26, 2015, 08:02:11 pm »
I've decided/accepted that many of my handheld games are simply unplayable w/ only 1 hand.

So, I've started (and will be continuing) to go through & add (*mostly*, at this point) 3-DS, DS, and PSP games to my sell list.

Once I'm done, everything will be flexible (sales, trades, combinations, whatever's clever:)

I'm mainly saying this for bigger handheld gamers & collectors who might like a bit of a "head start" looking at the items...

I'll definitely keep my eyes open then! :)

MJMaranan

PRO Supporter

« Reply #6617 on: March 27, 2015, 01:44:18 am »
I've definitely seen the listing and I want some of them.  Please reply back!

Please check out the games I have for sale.

disgaeniac

PRO Supporter

« Reply #6618 on: March 27, 2015, 07:21:28 am »
All pm's replied to
"Attempts must be made, even when there can be no hope.
 The alternative is despair.
 And betimes some wonder is wrought to redeem us"

foxhack

« Reply #6619 on: March 27, 2015, 08:42:02 am »
Sorry for not posting this in the buy sale thread but I need some quick help;

Analog TV broadcasting was just shut off in Mexico, and some friends and family of mine down here can't afford to buy the converter boxes they need to keep watching digital TV broadcasts (or buy a new TV.) And of course the stupid local shops marked up the price of everything because that's the Mexican waytm. So I was wondering if anyone had any spare converter boxes they're with remote that you'd would be willing to trade away for some of my games / DVDs?

Sorry for using the thread for other stuff. :(

kashell

« Reply #6620 on: March 27, 2015, 08:52:01 am »
All pm's replied to

I may send you a lovely PM.

In HD Noire news, all of the characters I have recruited (except Nep-Nep since she's MIA) have their Lily Ranks maxed! Now I can continue with the story.

abe

« Reply #6621 on: March 27, 2015, 08:54:41 am »
Sorry for not posting this in the buy sale thread but I need some quick help;

Analog TV broadcasting was just shut off in Mexico, and some friends and family of mine down here can't afford to buy the converter boxes they need to keep watching digital TV broadcasts (or buy a new TV.) And of course the stupid local shops marked up the price of everything because that's the Mexican waytm. So I was wondering if anyone had any spare converter boxes they're with remote that you'd would be willing to trade away for some of my games / DVDs?

Are you getting digital signals broadcasted over the air? Something you could use a digital antenna for? If you can use an antenna, they're super cheap to make. Here's a how-to: http://makezine.com/projects/digital-tv-coat-hanger-antenna/

Sorry if this doesn't help. :(
Currently playing: Persona 5 (PS4)

bobster

« Reply #6622 on: March 27, 2015, 10:42:23 am »
All pm's replied to
You had a lot of great handheld stuff! Sorry you can't enjoy it  :(
Currently Playing: The Witcher

disgaeniac

PRO Supporter

« Reply #6623 on: March 27, 2015, 10:48:21 am »

Don't be.

It's all good & nothing's off-limits or 'too taboo' for this thread.
"Attempts must be made, even when there can be no hope.
 The alternative is despair.
 And betimes some wonder is wrought to redeem us"

foxhack

« Reply #6624 on: March 27, 2015, 11:51:06 am »
Are you getting digital signals broadcasted over the air? Something you could use a digital antenna for? If you can use an antenna, they're super cheap to make. Here's a how-to: http://makezine.com/projects/digital-tv-coat-hanger-antenna/

Sorry if this doesn't help. :(

Normal antennas work, all the stations are local except for one that's really annoying and takes ages to get to work. All we need are the receivers. :) And don't worry.

karyann

« Reply #6625 on: March 27, 2015, 04:53:28 pm »
I bought tickets for the Pokémon Symphonic Evolution orchestra!  ;D I learnt yesterday that they'll be coming to Montreal in August, so I asked a few friends if they wanted to come and they'll be staying at my apartment for that week-end. It's going to be aaaaawesome! I sure hope it sounds as amazing as the Legend of Zelda Symphony of the Goddesses!  :)

kashell

« Reply #6626 on: March 27, 2015, 05:29:28 pm »
I bought tickets for the Pokémon Symphonic Evolution orchestra!  ;D I learnt yesterday that they'll be coming to Montreal in August, so I asked a few friends if they wanted to come and they'll be staying at my apartment for that week-end. It's going to be aaaaawesome! I sure hope it sounds as amazing as the Legend of Zelda Symphony of the Goddesses!  :)

That's pretty neat; I hope you have a splendid time.

I went to the Final Fantasy concert when it came to Atlanta and it was fantastic. Be sure to bring your 3DS so your Street Pass goes off the chart.

karyann

« Reply #6627 on: March 27, 2015, 05:36:00 pm »
That's pretty neat; I hope you have a splendid time.

I went to the Final Fantasy concert when it came to Atlanta and it was fantastic. Be sure to bring your 3DS so your Street Pass goes off the chart.

Definitely will. I brought it both times that I went to the Zelda symphony, and I completed soooo many new puzzles!

burningdoom

PRO Supporter

« Reply #6628 on: March 28, 2015, 01:23:31 pm »
So I got a cheap copy of Mass Effect 2. Now I'm wondering if I should get a copy of the first Mass Effect and play it first, or not? Does it feel like jumping in the middle of story if I start at #2, or does #2 stand on it's own?

burningdoom

PRO Supporter

« Reply #6629 on: March 28, 2015, 02:31:42 pm »
Anyone here seen The Video Game Years series on YouTube?

Fantastic series chronicling the history of video games. It feels like G4 Icons meets VH1's I Love the 80s/90s. And it has a lots of popular gaming personalities throwing their two-cents in about subjects. Lots of game footage and vintage commercials mixed in, too.

It focuses on the industry year-by-year, starting with 1974.

Here's the latest episode in the series, 1987: