Author Topic: Wrestling Thread!  (Read 91121 times)

Re: Wrestling Thread!
« Reply #600 on: February 27, 2017, 06:59:48 pm »
I don't watch TNA in any way, but word is that Hardy's are likely leaving TNA after contract negotiations fell through.  I'm curious if they would go back to WWE and bring this new brand of crazy they created.

doafan

« Reply #601 on: February 27, 2017, 08:46:33 pm »
I'm curious if they would go back to WWE and bring this new brand of crazy they created.

Oh god, no, please don't read kamikazekeeg post  ;D

I don't want to be horny anymore, I just want to be happy

« Reply #602 on: February 27, 2017, 09:13:23 pm »
I'm curious if they would go back to WWE and bring this new brand of crazy they created.

Oh god, no, please don't read kamikazekeeg post  ;D

Not too many places they could actually go too at this point I think lol

burningdoom

PRO Supporter

« Reply #603 on: February 27, 2017, 11:40:49 pm »
I find it ironic that WWE promotes anti-bullying, but the entire Raw announce team just continually talks shit to poor ole Byron Saxton for 3 hours, lol.

« Reply #604 on: February 28, 2017, 12:07:46 am »
I find it ironic that WWE promotes anti-bullying, but the entire Raw announce team just continually talks shit to poor ole Byron Saxton for 3 hours, lol.

I swear, the only guys I can stand on the announce teams are Mauro Ranallo and Corey Graves.  Cole is okay, but I really don't like JBL, Saxton, and Ortunga lol

doafan

« Reply #605 on: February 28, 2017, 12:18:27 pm »
Not too many places they could actually go too at this point I think lol

What intrigues me is that yesterday The Boss twitted Matt Hardy and that this last one replied to her comment also the fact that apparently The Hardys were in Pittsburgh yesterday, this is the city where it works Joseph Maroon who is the main Doctor of the WWE, this make me think if they were doing the medical tests that they do before signing with the company  ???

« Reply #606 on: February 28, 2017, 01:11:14 pm »
Some people are thinking they could show up at like Wrestlemania weekend for a big comeback if they do go back to WWE.

burningdoom

PRO Supporter

« Reply #607 on: February 28, 2017, 01:33:11 pm »
Some people are thinking they could show up at like Wrestlemania weekend for a big comeback if they do go back to WWE.

That would depend if they have a no-compete clause in their contracts, like most WWE contracts have.

WWE's is 90 days, IIRC. And Wrestlemania is about a month out. So I think they would miss the day if that is the case.

It seems, in the last few years, they wait for big reveals until just after WrestleMania, anyways, and give the part-timers their spotlight at WrestleMania, while finishing off the previous year's storylines with the rest of the roster. And then sort of start fresh again after WM.
« Last Edit: February 28, 2017, 01:34:56 pm by burningdoom »

« Reply #608 on: February 28, 2017, 10:32:53 pm »

That would depend if they have a no-compete clause in their contracts, like most WWE contracts have.

WWE's is 90 days, IIRC. And Wrestlemania is about a month out. So I think they would miss the day if that is the case.

It seems, in the last few years, they wait for big reveals until just after WrestleMania, anyways, and give the part-timers their spotlight at WrestleMania, while finishing off the previous year's storylines with the rest of the roster. And then sort of start fresh again after WM.

That's more what I meant as "Wrestlemania Weekend" is basically 4 days long, stretching into the Raw and Smackdown afterwards.  I could see them showing up on Raw or Smackdown. 

burningdoom

PRO Supporter

« Reply #609 on: March 01, 2017, 02:18:53 am »
The Wrestletalk report I watched tonight says that their contracts DO NOT have a no-compete clause...

doafan

« Reply #610 on: March 01, 2017, 12:08:49 pm »
The Wrestletalk report I watched tonight says that their contracts DO NOT have a no-compete clause...

Which means that they are in, that they will make random appearances, that they will be at Wrestlemania ?, come on man give me more details please  ;D

burningdoom

PRO Supporter

« Reply #611 on: March 01, 2017, 12:41:20 pm »
Sorry, I can only share what I saw on there. That's all the details they gave.

The rest was speculation, like if and when they'd join. If WWE would even let them use their gimmick, or if WWE would make them return to the Team Xtreme gimmick. Or if they even wanted to since creative control is a big deal to them at the moment.
« Last Edit: March 01, 2017, 01:56:08 pm by burningdoom »

doafan

« Reply #612 on: March 01, 2017, 01:02:06 pm »
Or if they even wanted to since creative control is a big deal to them at the moment.

Have to say that am not a big fan of the creative team of the WWE cause they suck but if they give Matt full control of the creative side just like they do with Wyatt and his character/story I'll be happy  ;)

« Reply #613 on: March 01, 2017, 03:06:19 pm »
I feel like the only way the Hardy's would go back to WWE, is if they can keep creative control and push their crazy gimmick.  Or they get one hell of a contract, but I am guessing they feel they are in a place where they do have options as they don't HAVE to go to WWE.

burningdoom

PRO Supporter

« Reply #614 on: March 03, 2017, 12:39:12 pm »
Well damn, after all that speculation and wondering, it was just business as usual on Impact Wrestling. Granted, I haven't made it to the end of the episode, quite yet. So I don't know if there was a big surprise at the end.

However, we still have something to look forward to. Pope mentioned that he heard from his sources that the new owner will be in next week and big changes are coming.

BTW, am I the only that just doesn't get the popularity of The Broken Hardyz? Is it supposed to be ironic, or what? Because to me it just comes off as a really bad B-movie style.