Author Topic: Game Room Pics  (Read 179293 times)

ffxik

Re: Game Room Pics
« Reply #360 on: August 12, 2013, 01:29:27 am »
Clever

sin2beta

« Reply #361 on: August 12, 2013, 02:46:32 am »
I do some writing on a video game site. And we were wanting to put up some video content. I am probably the least qualified person. But it has been an idea that has been tossed around for a while with no action. It's hard finding time and such. So, I decided to try tackling it. Anyways, I made a quick (very rough) video just to test out the idea. the voice over needs a lot of attention. The footage isn't great. But I didn't want to spend more than 30-45 minutes on the first rough cut before getting suggestions. This is my first time using editing software of any kind. So, I didn't want to spend to much time spinning wheels or going down a wrong path before getting feedback. I'm going to be spending more time on it this week based on suggestions.

Anyways, I wanted to get some people's suggestions on format and the like as I start editing and redoing voice work this week. I thought this site could be a good resource as well. Thanks!

UPDATED 01/22/2016 New Ages of SEGA "Space Slalom" is now on....
SegaNerds.com: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t7J9ZbGNB-c

« Reply #362 on: August 12, 2013, 10:48:15 am »
I do some writing on a video game site. And we were wanting to put up some video content. I am probably the least qualified person. But it has been an idea that has been tossed around for a while with no action. It's hard finding time and such. So, I decided to try tackling it. Anyways, I made a quick (very rough) video just to test out the idea. the voice over needs a lot of attention. The footage isn't great. But I didn't want to spend more than 30-45 minutes on the first rough cut before getting suggestions. This is my first time using editing software of any kind. So, I didn't want to spend to much time spinning wheels or going down a wrong path before getting feedback. I'm going to be spending more time on it this week based on suggestions.

Anyways, I wanted to get some people's suggestions on format and the like as I start editing and redoing voice work this week. I thought this site could be a good resource as well. Thanks!

It's very good!

sin2beta

« Reply #363 on: August 12, 2013, 09:02:49 pm »
You know, I totally posted the above in the wrong topic. I meant to put it in general. Sorry. I honestly wasn't going for a massive thread derailing.  ::)
UPDATED 01/22/2016 New Ages of SEGA "Space Slalom" is now on....
SegaNerds.com: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t7J9ZbGNB-c

« Reply #364 on: August 12, 2013, 10:28:51 pm »
I really enjoyed for video for some reasons:
1: I love Master System
2: I love Double Dragon
3: you did not stab this game as so many people do by trying to compare it with some later beat'em up like Final Fight.

I look forward to seeing more reviews from you. Keep up the good work.

PS: i suscribed to your channel ;)

turf

PRO Supporter

« Reply #365 on: August 19, 2013, 08:15:26 pm »
Soera, my friend, take this the nicest way possible. I hate you and your collection. All those NES and SMS games are too awesome. It it so awesome, it offends me. Seriously, eff you.

Obviously I'm kidding.  You're NES collection is something of legend and I'm sure your SMS collection will end up just as amazing.

soera

« Reply #366 on: August 19, 2013, 09:51:07 pm »
Heh thanks! I am actually going to take my time on the SMS stuff so its probably going to be a while before it reaches that amazing point.

Im sure your collection has a great stock of stuff too! :)

burningdoom

PRO Supporter

« Reply #367 on: August 19, 2013, 10:04:56 pm »
Soera, my friend, take this the nicest way possible. I hate you and your collection. All those NES and SMS games are too awesome. It it so awesome, it offends me. Seriously, eff you.

Obviously I'm kidding.  You're NES collection is something of legend and I'm sure your SMS collection will end up just as amazing.

For sure. And the NES Musical Keyboard just puts it over the top.

ffxik

« Reply #368 on: August 20, 2013, 02:01:17 am »

What he isn't telling you is that he comes to my place to take those pictures.

jcalder8

« Reply #369 on: August 20, 2013, 02:20:33 am »
Great looking collection as always soera!

« Reply #370 on: August 21, 2013, 08:58:25 pm »
http://i62.photobucket.com/albums/h120/accordtypek/collection/b9d5766bdfc3f04e1b1bbaad2430275b_zps66c37f54.jpg

That's all :p - retro all the way, the recent ones like ps1,ps2,ps3, psp, vita are kept in plastic containers since there is way too much.

turf

PRO Supporter

« Reply #371 on: August 21, 2013, 09:17:58 pm »
Those are some pretty boxes. It looks real good!

« Reply #372 on: August 24, 2013, 01:39:30 pm »
i finally took some photos of my collection

« Last Edit: August 24, 2013, 01:47:59 pm by stethebubble »

« Reply #373 on: August 24, 2013, 01:46:37 pm »

each bag has the power and tv cable and controllers and memory cards for the system on the bag. that way i just grab the bag and i have everything i need to play.
« Last Edit: August 24, 2013, 01:49:34 pm by stethebubble »

« Reply #374 on: August 25, 2013, 12:24:06 pm »
That bubble bobble painting/poster is so freakin cool stethebubble!