Author Topic: April 2013 - Recently Added to Collection/ Recently Purchased  (Read 20364 times)

My turn to start this month, i guess :)

I sold the Dreamcast i got last weekend as i have already two and bough some games with the money return + a few extras :)

turf

PRO Supporter

Re: April 2013 - Recently Added to Collection/ Recently Purchased
« Reply #1 on: April 02, 2013, 08:39:19 pm »
I ordered a Neogeo X Gold when it was on sale the other day. I'm really looking forward to it getting here

« Reply #2 on: April 03, 2013, 02:45:17 am »
I didnt get a whole lot this past month, KOF 99 Neo Geo, Red Dead Redemption GOY-PS3,Bomberman-Turbografx,Fighting Golf-NES

« Reply #3 on: April 03, 2013, 03:11:35 am »
I can't remember if I already mentioned it, but I had Capcom vs SNK 2 (Naomi) and a Knights of Valour 3 poster arrive yesterday :)

sin2beta

« Reply #4 on: April 03, 2013, 09:21:28 pm »
I can't remember if I already mentioned it, but I had Capcom vs SNK 2 (Naomi) and a Knights of Valour 3 poster arrive yesterday :)

Nice with Capcom Vs SNK 2. I didn't know there were others interested in collecting for the naomi. I always wished it got a standard naomi release instead of the GD-ROM. Do you run a complete cab or just have the naomi connected to a screen?

I really want to get a sega vs city cabinet.

Congrats on the purchase. 
UPDATED 01/22/2016 New Ages of SEGA "Space Slalom" is now on....
SegaNerds.com: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t7J9ZbGNB-c

« Reply #5 on: April 04, 2013, 12:09:50 am »
I run everything through a supergun, when the rent expires it's a lot easier to move a tiny PCB than a full cab! XD

But I don't actually own a Naomi at the moment - I used to, but I couldn't quite justify the GD ROM drive so I was stuck with carts. With disc games being so cheap and common (on the whole) this is my attempt at "forcing my hand"; I'm hoping to get myself enough GD ROM games so that by the time I do faff around with Naomi again I have a lot of cool games waiting at home to be enjoyed :)

darko

« Reply #6 on: April 04, 2013, 01:23:50 am »
So, this came today:

The lighting in the pic sucks - they are in excellent shape!
« Last Edit: April 04, 2013, 01:25:21 am by darko »

scott

« Reply #7 on: April 04, 2013, 09:19:14 am »
Nice! I still need Shining Wisdom and that one looks nice! Jelly.
Now Playing: Persona 5 Scramble, Animal Crossing: New Horizons, Mario Kart 8

Brush Wizard - Mini Painting Blog | The SHMUP: BYOAC Build | Art Thread

insektmute

« Reply #8 on: April 04, 2013, 12:37:01 pm »

Saw the poster, which looks freaking awesome, but missed that you'd snaggd CvS2. Very nice!

« Reply #9 on: April 04, 2013, 12:59:34 pm »
Thanks! Looking forward to adding more in the future :D

jobocan

« Reply #10 on: April 04, 2013, 06:24:43 pm »
Got me that cool mezco Earthworm Jim figure.
http://www.figures.com/forums/attachments/news/29395d1341932289-review-mezcos-earthworm-jim-action-figure-1earthwormfull-top.jpg

Pretty badass. I'm not very much a figure guy, but I like having a couple around and this one is cool.

« Reply #11 on: April 05, 2013, 09:03:30 am »
All your purchases are really awesome. Make mine seem lame in comparison, haha.

In the past few days I picked up:

VC - Mario Tennis from Club Nintendo (used my coins)

DS - SMT Strange Journey ($7)

Wii U - LEGO City Undercover (on sale at Target, get a $10 gift card with purchase and reserve of GTA V, which was a buck)

Wii - The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword (had got a used copy from Gamestop that wouldn't play past the opening movie, so I ordered a new one with cd from Amazon, which I should have done in the first place)

GCN - Super Mario Sunshine ($28, at a used book store I frequent. Thought I would have to hunt this one down)

Wii - LEGO Lord of the Rings (Off Amazon, for $14)

Wii - LEGO Harry Potter Years 1-4 (used at GS for $16)

Wii - LEGO Harry Potter Years 5-7 (used at GS for $16)

Wii - LEGO Star Wars the Complete Saga (used at GS for $16, might have been $14)

DS - The Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass (used at GS for $25)

DS - The Legend of Zelda: Spirit Tracks (used at GS for $25)

DS - Chrono Trigger (my free game at GS during the B2G1 sale on DS/Wii games. Never been a huge fan, but willing to give it another shot)

I could have got a better deal on the DS Zeldas I am sure, but I had some credit and they had a sale going on.

« Reply #12 on: April 05, 2013, 11:10:20 am »
My dad gave me some birthday money a few days early, so I used it to buy Sega Ages 2500 Vol.30: Galaxy Force II Special Extended Edition :D Bless him, still keeping his daughter gaming even now ;)

disgaeniac

PRO Supporter

« Reply #13 on: April 05, 2013, 03:03:33 pm »
Just picked-up Atelier Ayesha: The Alchemist of Dusk :)

Been loving the PS3 Atelier games, so far...so (even though there wasn't a nice NIS America pre-order/LE bonus...anything), I still decided to get it  :o
"Attempts must be made, even when there can be no hope.
 The alternative is despair.
 And betimes some wonder is wrought to redeem us"

insektmute

« Reply #14 on: April 05, 2013, 04:06:16 pm »
Still sick, so I don't feel like bothering with pics this time, but recently snagged Ragnarok Tactics, Otomedius Excellent: Special Edition, Borderlands 2 + Season Pass ($25 Amazon Deal of the Day, woot!), and Torchlight II.

Not too much longer until Soul Hackers should be shipping... :)