Author Topic: Diablo III  (Read 6303 times)

Re: Diablo III
« Reply #15 on: September 17, 2013, 05:03:08 pm »
Makes you wonder how the ESRB stays in business.

I don't know why Diablo III is rated M. I personally don't feel killing monsters is especially "Mature" content.

jobocan

« Reply #16 on: September 17, 2013, 07:17:15 pm »

It's because most retailers won't sell games that aren't rated by the ESRB, so no dev releasing physical games wants see their games unable to go on store shelves.

disgaeniac

PRO Supporter

« Reply #17 on: September 18, 2013, 09:14:28 am »

I don't know why Diablo III is rated M. I personally don't feel killing monsters is especially "Mature" content.

I find myself "not knowing" this exact, same thing with (what I think) are many mis-matched games and their ratings...
"Attempts must be made, even when there can be no hope.
 The alternative is despair.
 And betimes some wonder is wrought to redeem us"

soera

« Reply #18 on: September 23, 2013, 03:58:46 pm »
Heh another update. I beat Hell mode and Im in act I of Inferno mode. Im level 60 and I have 1.6 paragon levels. Got a matched set of Shenlog fists for weapons and just kicking some ass everywhere. I really enjoy this game and I look forward to getting to log onto it every day. If you enjoy any sort of dungeon crawling hack and slash, this is simply the best game out there period. Eventually Im going to start looking for people online to play with. I wonder if people on the PS3 can link up with players on the other consoles (360 or PC). I think I heard you can but havent really tried yet.

tripredacus

« Reply #19 on: September 24, 2013, 01:02:36 pm »
I wonder if people on the PS3 can link up with players on the other consoles (360 or PC). I think I heard you can but havent really tried yet.

A Blue says no.
http://eu.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/7762386516

From what I understand, the games are actually different between all the different versions.

teck

PRO Supporter

« Reply #20 on: October 10, 2013, 01:02:56 am »
Heh another update. I beat Hell mode and Im in act I of Inferno mode. Im level 60 and I have 1.6 paragon levels. Got a matched set of Shenlog fists for weapons and just kicking some ass everywhere. I really enjoy this game and I look forward to getting to log onto it every day. If you enjoy any sort of dungeon crawling hack and slash, this is simply the best game out there period. Eventually Im going to start looking for people online to play with. I wonder if people on the PS3 can link up with players on the other consoles (360 or PC). I think I heard you can but havent really tried yet.

Gah, I wish I was even done with normal....  I can't get my lazy friend online to play with me most of the time....

soera

« Reply #21 on: October 10, 2013, 10:02:25 am »
I play by myself. I dont really have any friends that would be able to hang out and play with me at my weird times either. Im still playing daily however so if you do find you have some specific times you are able to log on and play, let me know. I could run with ya. Im mostly legendary/set gear farming lately. About to hit level 20 paragon.

teck

PRO Supporter

« Reply #22 on: October 10, 2013, 07:25:55 pm »
I play by myself. I dont really have any friends that would be able to hang out and play with me at my weird times either. Im still playing daily however so if you do find you have some specific times you are able to log on and play, let me know. I could run with ya. Im mostly legendary/set gear farming lately. About to hit level 20 paragon.

I might take you up on that....  I play on PSN as TeckNikael or Teck_Nikael, though I don't recall which right now....

scott

« Reply #23 on: February 26, 2014, 01:09:18 pm »
Diablo III patch 2.0.1 is live. It sounds pretty impressive, I can't wait to get in game tonight to check it out.

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/blog/12671560/patch-201-now-live-2-25-2014

Now Playing: Persona 5 Scramble, Animal Crossing: New Horizons, Mario Kart 8

Brush Wizard - Mini Painting Blog | The SHMUP: BYOAC Build | Art Thread

desocietas

« Reply #24 on: February 26, 2014, 01:44:33 pm »
Diablo III patch 2.0.1 is live. It sounds pretty impressive, I can't wait to get in game tonight to check it out.

I'm downloading the patch now - cannot wait to see it first hand.  Watching a friend play it on Twitch right now, and it looks great so far.  Really looking forward to playing as a crusader clan with friends in March.
Currently playing:
FFXIV (PC), The Witcher (PC), Monster Hunter World: Iceborne (PS4)
twitch.tv/desocietas

disgaeniac

PRO Supporter

« Reply #25 on: February 26, 2014, 01:46:56 pm »

I'm downloading the patch now - cannot wait to see it first hand.  Watching a friend play it on Twitch right now, and it looks great so far.  Really looking forward to playing as a crusader clan with friends in March.

Been a while, huh?

Thought you might have been hanging out with Amauriel & Kimimi  :o

Lovely new avatar, btw  ;D
"Attempts must be made, even when there can be no hope.
 The alternative is despair.
 And betimes some wonder is wrought to redeem us"

desocietas

« Reply #26 on: February 26, 2014, 02:02:41 pm »
Been a while, huh?

Thought you might have been hanging out with Amauriel & Kimimi  :o

Lovely new avatar, btw  ;D

Haha, thanks for the welcome back.  I've been taking a Maya animation class and have been busy with new and old friends on Twitch.tv.  Still haven't been playing much (but still collecting, of course!), but I did jump back into D3 because of the Twitch friends.
Currently playing:
twitch.tv/desocietas

scott

« Reply #27 on: February 26, 2014, 02:15:45 pm »
She doesn't love us anymore!  :'(

desocietas

« Reply #28 on: February 26, 2014, 06:06:55 pm »
Aw hahah that's not true! I still check in every day!
Currently playing:
twitch.tv/desocietas

scott

« Reply #29 on: February 27, 2014, 12:06:13 pm »
Played for maybe 3 hours last night on my level 29 Wizard. Ended up scoring 2 Legendaries and a bunch of total upgrades. I'm not sure if it's cause I haven't played it in months, but the overall game feels much better.

I especially like the changes they made to crafting.