Author Topic: Diablo III  (Read 6300 times)

scott

Re: Diablo III
« Reply #45 on: March 13, 2014, 12:26:53 pm »
I'll have to look. But so far all I've seen is "All, Highest Equippable and Have Materials" or something.
Now Playing: Persona 5 Scramble, Animal Crossing: New Horizons, Mario Kart 8

Brush Wizard - Mini Painting Blog | The SHMUP: BYOAC Build | Art Thread

« Reply #46 on: March 20, 2014, 05:32:15 pm »
disc finally showed up

scott

« Reply #47 on: March 20, 2014, 06:29:56 pm »
nice!

desocietas

« Reply #48 on: March 24, 2014, 04:26:08 pm »
Reaper of Souls hype!  Just 7.5 more hours...

My friends and I are going to be doing a 24-hour dual Twitch.tv stream starting at 11:30p EDT.  Come by to see me fall asleep at my desk!

http://www.gamefetch.tv/?ch1=reaper___&ch2=Archaellys

A sketch of us as crusaders...
« Last Edit: March 24, 2014, 04:28:40 pm by desocietas »
Currently playing:
FFXIV (PC), The Witcher (PC), Monster Hunter World: Iceborne (PS4)
twitch.tv/desocietas

soera

« Reply #49 on: March 24, 2014, 09:02:33 pm »
Im really looking forward (if it actually does get released) for Reaper on PS3. I have a level 60 of all the others and think a crusader would be cool.

scott

« Reply #50 on: March 25, 2014, 10:07:43 am »
I'm waiting for my CE to show up in the mail. I work today though so I won't be playing til tonight. Gonna do some unboxing pictures of it while the game is installing.

« Reply #51 on: March 25, 2014, 08:58:11 pm »
I started my crusader last night and got to level 10. I really like the play style and cant wait to get to the new content.

scott

« Reply #52 on: March 26, 2014, 08:27:54 am »
I played my Wiz last night while I was hoping for FedEx to arrive, ended up snagging a couple more Paragon levels. My cousin got his copy and got his Crusader up passed level 25 or something.

karyann

« Reply #53 on: March 26, 2014, 08:49:42 am »
I haven't played in too freaking long :( Y'all make me want to steal my boyfriend's laptop and play (I'm on linux on my own computer, and Blizzard's new launcher thing crashes PlayOnLinux. The game would work fine on its own, it's really the launcher that is really stupid).

scott

« Reply #54 on: March 28, 2014, 11:50:03 am »
Hit 70 with my wizard and unlocked the new mode. The new chapter isn't super long, but it did take me 2 sessions to finish. It would have taken longer if I hand hit every nook and cranny in the areas, they're absolutely huge! Near the middle of it I was just going from story point to story point and didn't do my normal "explore everything" routine. Some of the side dungeons are massive as well and Westmarch is very impressive.

Adventure mode is fun too, and I did a Nephalem Rift last night. Found some upgrades, upgraded my artisans a few times and played with the transmog feature.

I really want to start up my Crusader next, but damn if I can't pull myself away from the Wizard long enough to do so.

desocietas

« Reply #55 on: March 28, 2014, 12:16:02 pm »
Played through 24 hours or so of the crusader on launch night/day and have played another 8 hours or so after that to finish off Malthael.  Spent about 30 minutes in adventure mode and am definitely interested in what it has to hold.  Not quite at 70 with the crusader, but very close!

The expansion and changes were great, and the last act is so vast that, like Scott, I found myself not exploring every nook and cranny like I'd usually do.  There's so much to explore!

Definitely looking forward to playing more and to seeing the spells that the other classes get after level 60.
Currently playing:
twitch.tv/desocietas

scott

« Reply #56 on: March 28, 2014, 12:22:59 pm »
I got a Black Hole spell that sucks everything within 15 yards into it. I combo it with Blizzard and completely wreck groups of mobs. My build doesn't have a signature spell in it either, because I have it set up to regen pretty quick.

desocietas

« Reply #57 on: March 28, 2014, 12:26:03 pm »
I got a Black Hole spell that sucks everything within 15 yards into it. I combo it with Blizzard and completely wreck groups of mobs. My build doesn't have a signature spell in it either, because I have it set up to regen pretty quick.

Once I move the crusader up to 70, I definitely want to bump my wizard up next.  The crusader is a great class, though - all 4 of us were really, really digging it, and I find myself having a hard time going back to my original paragon character (the demon hunter).
Currently playing:
twitch.tv/desocietas

scott

« Reply #58 on: March 28, 2014, 01:45:52 pm »
I can't play the Demon Hunter any more. I'm 5 levels from 60 on him and it just feels like a drag to play, which is a shame because I really was into that class.

The Wizard is my main for sure now though. I feel like a beast playing that class. The Demon Hunter I feel like I'm just shooting and shooting and getting overwhelmed.

« Reply #59 on: March 28, 2014, 05:00:23 pm »
I didn't like Diablo III on the PC, but I loved it on the PS3. Waiting for the PS4 version though.