Author Topic: PS3 Games  (Read 3980 times)

disgaeniac

PRO Supporter

Re: PS3 Games
« Reply #30 on: December 23, 2013, 11:25:37 am »
I keep looking at the ICO collection ... is it really that good? I know where one is sitting right now.

...if you haven't already played the originals -IMO- (moreso ICO by a bit) the answer is YES...it is *REALLY* that good!
"Attempts must be made, even when there can be no hope.
 The alternative is despair.
 And betimes some wonder is wrought to redeem us"

darko

« Reply #31 on: December 24, 2013, 12:31:04 pm »
I'd recommend checking out Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen. It's not a perfect game, but I spent quite a bit of time with it (beat it) and had a lot of fun doing it.

Be sure to get Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen and not just Dragon's Dogma. Dark Arisen was the re-release which fixed a few issues with the original.

I'd also HIGHLY recommend Dark Souls (Unless you have a really awesome PC, then I would suggest playing it on that).

MJMaranan

PRO Supporter

« Reply #32 on: December 24, 2013, 03:42:13 pm »
Ico & Shadow Of The Colossus Collection is an amazing HD release for a very low price.  If you are planning to get PlayStation Plus and don't mind having a digital copy, I believe both are still free on the PlayStation Store.  Plus, there are other games that I took advantage on, for example, their Free Game Of The Week.  $50 dollars a year for discounts and free games...  Not a bad deal, in my opinion.

I think 90snostalga mentioned no talk of anything digital but hopefully when people do decide to get a PS3, we could recommend and post some digital-only games here as well.

Please check out the games I have for sale.