Author Topic: VGCollect v3 Support Thread  (Read 11920 times)

matt

VGCollect v3 Support Thread
« on: January 20, 2014, 10:33:54 pm »
Nothing to see here yet...

scott

Re: VGCollect v3 Support Thread
« Reply #1 on: January 21, 2014, 08:26:34 am »
Did we lose sorting by Alpha with the new version?
Now Playing: Persona 5 Scramble, Animal Crossing: New Horizons, Mario Kart 8

Brush Wizard - Mini Painting Blog | The SHMUP: BYOAC Build | Art Thread

matt

« Reply #2 on: January 21, 2014, 09:13:45 am »
Did we lose sorting by Alpha with the new version?

It never worked on the old site! We did lose sorting by Priority but it will be one of the first things I start working on.

jcalder8

« Reply #3 on: January 21, 2014, 10:29:21 am »
I know you are still working on fine tuning but I wanted to note these before I forgot:

Odyssey 2 does not display correctly on the Pie Chart
When I click edit on a title(To edit the item in my collection) it doesn't show the notes or the date purchased from my entry
Every edit submission I have made said it has been rejected

« Reply #4 on: January 21, 2014, 10:32:23 am »
In notifications, under reason for rejection, when I click on style guide

It appears to redirect back to www.vgcollect.com/notifications.  No style guide.

matt

« Reply #5 on: January 21, 2014, 10:44:32 am »
Odyssey 2 does not display correctly on the Pie Chart - FIXED
When I click edit on a title(To edit the item in my collection) it doesn't show the notes or the date purchased from my entry - FIXED Notes. Dates still don't work.
Every edit submission I have made said it has been rejected - Looking into. Looks like all old stuff is showing as rejected. I may just delete them all since they are missing data anyway.

matt

« Reply #6 on: January 21, 2014, 10:44:43 am »
In notifications, under reason for rejection, when I click on style guide

It appears to redirect back to www.vgcollect.com/notifications.  No style guide.

Fixed. Thanks!

karyann

« Reply #7 on: January 21, 2014, 10:45:45 am »
I have no idea what can cause this, but the front cover on this game acts weird. The thumbnail seems to be the most recent cover I uploaded (the rating seems to be E), but when it's showing in the bigger space, it's the old cover that appears (RP rating). Also, when clicking on the back cover thumbnail, it doesn't appear in the bigger space.

http://vgcollect.com/item/35107

Edit: The disappearing image seems to happen with games that I recently uploaded the image to. Here's another example:

http://vgcollect.com/item/34103
« Last Edit: January 21, 2014, 10:49:01 am by karyann »

soera

« Reply #8 on: January 21, 2014, 11:11:01 am »
I clicked logout to update to the VGPro and now I just get a blank screen when I click on the VGcollect banner.

mark1982

« Reply #9 on: January 21, 2014, 11:35:08 am »
I have no idea what can cause this, but the front cover on this game acts weird. The thumbnail seems to be the most recent cover I uploaded (the rating seems to be E), but when it's showing in the bigger space, it's the old cover that appears (RP rating). Also, when clicking on the back cover thumbnail, it doesn't appear in the bigger space.

http://vgcollect.com/item/35107

Edit: The disappearing image seems to happen with games that I recently uploaded the image to. Here's another example:

http://vgcollect.com/item/34103

Yeah I noticed this too with the latest cover image updates that I submitted or the latest submissions (PS4 titles comes to mind mainly at the moment). I figured since the change just happened things will get ironed out soon in the next couple of days.
« Last Edit: January 21, 2014, 11:41:10 am by mark1982 »
  l    l 

soera

« Reply #10 on: January 21, 2014, 11:45:26 am »
Well, I can click on the banner again but I still am locked out of the VGPro option.

matt

« Reply #11 on: January 21, 2014, 11:54:03 am »
Well, I can click on the banner again but I still am locked out of the VGPro option.

I broke it while fixing the login / logout bug.

All images will be restored as well.

soera

« Reply #12 on: January 21, 2014, 11:59:43 am »
Thats better! Thanks boss. :D

tpugmire

« Reply #13 on: January 21, 2014, 12:00:20 pm »
All of my notifications say that my edits were rejected, even though I approved them myself months ago.
This message was brought to you by Tootsie Rolls, the official candy of vgcollect.com

soera

« Reply #14 on: January 21, 2014, 12:07:00 pm »
I think its just saying you are a narcissist.  :P