Author Topic: Christmas Loot 2014  (Read 10129 times)

turf

PRO Supporter

Christmas Loot 2014
« on: December 24, 2014, 01:16:04 pm »
Folks mentioned they like seeing what everyone gets for Christmas. I didn't want to blow up the pickups thread. So, I made a whole new one just for Christmas.

Merry Christmas. Now, let's revel in each other's good fortune.

desocietas

Re: Christmas Loot 2014
« Reply #1 on: December 24, 2014, 03:27:31 pm »
I plan on doing a little video at least for the Secret Santa unwrapping tomorrow morning, but I'll let y'all know what else I might get!  So far, friends have gifted me a few Steam items:

- LEGO Batman 1
- LEGO Batman 2
- Never Alone
- South Park: Stick of Truth
- Gauntlet
- Child of Light
- Walking Dead: Season 2

Man, I didn't realize how much I'd already been given... <3 People are the best.
Currently playing:
FFXIV (PC), The Witcher (PC), Monster Hunter World: Iceborne (PS4)
twitch.tv/desocietas

« Reply #2 on: December 24, 2014, 05:11:42 pm »
I got one present early so far. GF got me Hatsune Miku Project Diva F for the PS3 :D

foxhack

« Reply #3 on: December 24, 2014, 05:53:03 pm »
A friend of mine ordered a LootCrate for me. :o So I got it, it has a bunch of things in it which you can see here because I'm a lazy bastard and don't want to take photos. Really digging that Batjoker figure thing. He got three Guardians of the Galaxy ones for his Secret Santa and I threatened I would keep them for myself, but. :p

Oh and how did I pay him back?

I GAVE HIM BAD RATS.

:D
« Last Edit: December 24, 2014, 05:54:37 pm by foxhack »

desocietas

« Reply #4 on: December 24, 2014, 10:04:10 pm »
A friend of mine ordered a LootCrate for me. :o So I got it, it has a bunch of things in it which you can see here because I'm a lazy bastard and don't want to take photos. Really digging that Batjoker figure thing. He got three Guardians of the Galaxy ones for his Secret Santa and I threatened I would keep them for myself, but. :p

Oh and how did I pay him back?

I GAVE HIM BAD RATS.

:D

Hahaha, Bad Rats.  I've heard that game was gawdawful...
Currently playing:
FFXIV (PC), The Witcher (PC), Monster Hunter World: Iceborne (PS4)
twitch.tv/desocietas

soera

« Reply #5 on: December 24, 2014, 10:08:00 pm »
Ive post gaming stuff already ... but I did get one non gaming item : A new pair of Oakleys. :D

« Reply #6 on: December 24, 2014, 10:41:29 pm »
Captain Toad and the recently released book Before Mario. It's a great book highlighting Nintendo toys from the 1960s forward.

redblaze57

PRO Supporter

« Reply #7 on: December 24, 2014, 11:33:08 pm »
In general so far Deus Ex Human Revolution, and NES REMIX on the Wii U, I know that Voice on DVD, Tool - Lateralus CD, and the World of Flashpoint featuring Batman comic.

burningdoom

PRO Supporter

« Reply #8 on: December 25, 2014, 01:17:51 am »
So I have to report:

-A Disney Pinnochio puzzle. (But it's actually pretty cool looking because it's hand-painted by Thomas Kinkade.)

-Spider-Man & Venom salt & pepper shakers (seriously)

-Sliders: Season 5 (the only season I still needed! Freaking love this show!)
-House of the Dead: Overkill (Wii)
-Ultimate NES Remix (3DS)
-$15 Target Gift Card
-$140 Cash

I already used the gift-card and some of that cash to get a much needed new jacket.

I'm still going to the in-laws house tomorrow. So I'll have something else from them, most likely.

And I have our first baby girl coming the day after Christmas, Chloe. My wife is getting induced tomorrow night.
« Last Edit: December 25, 2014, 01:20:54 am by burningdoom »

« Reply #9 on: December 25, 2014, 10:33:36 am »
I got the Mario/Donkey Kong/Starfox amiibo's, Borderlands The Pre-Sequel on PC, some cash which will get used to buy the rest of the Amiibo's I want and Captain Toad on Wii U, and a little Link plush and Legend of Zelda throw blanket.

fighterpilot562

PRO Supporter

« Reply #10 on: December 25, 2014, 10:50:27 am »
- dragon age inquisition (ps4)
- Halo 3 ODST
VGCs Unofficial Podcast! Be sure to sub and listen in.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCTyhaE8LSCmQN7fiHxHjyWg

Add Me: fighterpilot562 (PSN, XBL, WiiU, Steam, Origin, Steam, Twitch)

1049-2600-8730

devancowan

« Reply #11 on: December 25, 2014, 10:54:45 am »
Just want to say Happy Holidays to everyone! I got Tales Of Hearts R for the vita. pretty excited to start that after I finish Persona 4 Golden! :)

disgaeniac

PRO Supporter

« Reply #12 on: December 25, 2014, 11:05:56 am »
the usual assortment of cash, gift cards, scratch-off's, my favorite coffee, etc.

A 2nd (and, 3RD), actually copy of

Akiba's Trip

(I now have - all never used - a minty & cib PS3 copy + a minty & cib PS4 copy + a *sealed* PS4 copy); I'd be open to any & all reasonable offers to buy and/or trade for all but one of my PS4 copies of it...if any of you've been looking for or interested in it

and

best & most surprising of all (so far!)...

...one of my cards from Carrie - had an awesomely generous & thoughtful message in it...informing me that, to date - every single outstanding game that I'd pre-ordered (~$500 worth!) has been fully paid for/paid off!

And,

the day is still young & filled w/ many & more visiting personages...each one of em...bearing limitless potential & possibilities for LooT yet to come.

tl;dr =

Life's GooD!
"Attempts must be made, even when there can be no hope.
 The alternative is despair.
 And betimes some wonder is wrought to redeem us"

kevininja

« Reply #13 on: December 25, 2014, 01:25:24 pm »
PS3 games:
- Deus Ex: Human Revolution - Benelux Edition
- Rage - Anarchy Edition
- Saints Row 2
- Haze

And a lot of chocolate  ;D

« Reply #14 on: December 25, 2014, 01:34:26 pm »
I got Hyrule Warriors, Smash Bros for Wii U, and Wii Fit U and more. My japanese Vibration (rumble) Pak and 5 japanese games are coming (n64).
Colton Kelsey
コルトンケルシー