Author Topic: Developer/Publisher Requests  (Read 1581694 times)


dhaabi

Re: Developer/Publisher Requests
« Reply #1126 on: September 08, 2026, 09:46:17 am »
https://vgcollect.com/item/297826
pub: Parkin, V

https://vgcollect.com/item/297861
pub: Kayde Software

Where is this information sourced from? This is the only source I can find, and it states that Abacus Software is the publisher. The only image you've submitted doesn't seem to feature a publisher name.
https://www.gamesdatabase.org/game/dragon-32-64/u-f-o

Where is this information sourced from? These are the only two sources I've been able to find, but there are no images for me to reference to ensure that the information is correct.
https://www.mobygames.com/game/24432/the-valley/releases/dragon-3264/
https://www.gamesdatabase.org/game/dragon-32-64/valley-kayde-the

bizzgeburt

Re: Developer/Publisher Requests
« Reply #1127 on: September 08, 2026, 10:43:38 am »
https://vgcollect.com/item/297826
pub: Parkin, V

https://vgcollect.com/item/297861
pub: Kayde Software

Where is this information sourced from? This is the only source I can find, and it states that Abacus Software is the publisher. The only image you've submitted doesn't seem to feature a publisher name.
https://www.gamesdatabase.org/game/dragon-32-64/u-f-o

Where is this information sourced from? These are the only two sources I've been able to find, but there are no images for me to reference to ensure that the information is correct.
https://www.mobygames.com/game/24432/the-valley/releases/dragon-3264/
https://www.gamesdatabase.org/game/dragon-32-64/valley-kayde-the


I found this information here:
https://archive.worldofdragon.org/browse/?downloads/Software/Dragon/Parkin,%20V

and here:
https://archive.worldofdragon.org/browse/?downloads/Software/Dragon/Kayde%20Software
===
too lazy for a proper signature ... maybe in 2028 ...
===
https://vgcollect.com/Bizzgeburt

dhaabi

Re: Developer/Publisher Requests
« Reply #1128 on: September 08, 2026, 11:24:00 am »
I found this information here:
https://archive.worldofdragon.org/browse/?downloads/Software/Dragon/Parkin,%20V

and here:
https://archive.worldofdragon.org/browse/?downloads/Software/Dragon/Kayde%20Software

I'm inclined to doubt that V. Parkin is valid Publisher information based on that source. If you're able to find more concrete information that supports that data or the Abacus Software data I supplied, then updates can be made.

Kayde Software has been added as a Publisher option.

bizzgeburt

Re: Developer/Publisher Requests
« Reply #1129 on: September 09, 2026, 04:10:14 am »
I found this information here:
https://archive.worldofdragon.org/browse/?downloads/Software/Dragon/Parkin,%20V

and here:
https://archive.worldofdragon.org/browse/?downloads/Software/Dragon/Kayde%20Software

I'm inclined to doubt that V. Parkin is valid Publisher information based on that source. If you're able to find more concrete information that supports that data or the Abacus Software data I supplied, then updates can be made.

Kayde Software has been added as a Publisher option.


With the information given in the source you mentioned, I also come to the conclusion that V.Parkin is the developer whilst Abacus is the publisher. Thanks for your effort.
===
too lazy for a proper signature ... maybe in 2028 ...
===
https://vgcollect.com/Bizzgeburt

bizzgeburt

Re: Developer/Publisher Requests
« Reply #1130 on: September 09, 2026, 04:27:37 am »
yea, I managed to quadruple VGC's entries on Dragon 32 games from a mere 200 entries to now about 880 entries!  8)

Here are the last missing publishers:


https://vgcollect.com/item/297987
pub: Wellbrooksoft

https://vgcollect.com/item/297986
pub: Sulis Software

https://vgcollect.com/item/297958
pub: D.B Software

https://vgcollect.com/item/297964
pub: Icon Software

« Last Edit: September 09, 2026, 08:52:25 am by dhaabi »
===
too lazy for a proper signature ... maybe in 2028 ...
===
https://vgcollect.com/Bizzgeburt

Re: Developer/Publisher Requests
« Reply #1131 on: September 10, 2026, 08:10:47 pm »
https://vgcollect.com/item/298046
pub: Amazon Game Studios

« Last Edit: September 11, 2026, 08:18:34 pm by dhaabi »

Re: Developer/Publisher Requests
« Reply #1132 on: September 11, 2026, 11:23:18 pm »
https://vgcollect.com/item/122374
Publisher: RomTech, Inc.

« Last Edit: September 13, 2026, 08:55:46 am by dhaabi »

Re: Developer/Publisher Requests
« Reply #1133 on: September 26, 2026, 01:43:29 pm »
https://vgcollect.com/item/299218
Publisher: Engesoft

https://vgcollect.com/item/299215
Publisher: Plan-Soft

https://vgcollect.com/item/299220
Publisher: MSX Editorial Ltda

« Last Edit: September 28, 2026, 08:05:40 am by dhaabi »

Re: Developer/Publisher Requests
« Reply #1134 on: September 30, 2026, 07:37:18 pm »
https://vgcollect.com/item/291063
Developer: Chibig

https://vgcollect.com/item/291064
Developer: Chibig



Hi there. Sorry if I seem like a nuisance, but I wanted to ask if it would be possible to add this to the database. Many thanks.

dhaabi

Re: Developer/Publisher Requests
« Reply #1135 on: September 30, 2026, 07:59:39 pm »
https://vgcollect.com/item/291063
Developer: Chibig

Hi there. Sorry if I seem like a nuisance, but I wanted to ask if it would be possible to add this to the database. Many thanks.

Unfortunately, we are still waiting for site development work to be completed in order for this error to be corrected, as I announced in this topic reply. Chibig is not the only Developer field information waiting to be added.

A brief announcement had already been added to the topic post, but I've updated it once more to include a link to the above reply.
« Last Edit: October 01, 2026, 10:12:00 am by dhaabi »

Re: Developer/Publisher Requests
« Reply #1136 on: September 30, 2026, 09:47:04 pm »
https://vgcollect.com/item/299510
Publisher: Orionsoft

https://vgcollect.com/item/299509
Publisher:  Energy Informática

https://vgcollect.com/item/299508
Publisher: Wintec Software

https://vgcollect.com/item/299513
Publisher: Rentacom Industria e Comercio Ltda

« Last Edit: October 01, 2026, 09:10:40 am by dhaabi »

dhaabi

Re: Developer/Publisher Requests
« Reply #1137 on: October 01, 2026, 09:12:01 am »
https://vgcollect.com/item/299510
Publisher: Orionsoft

OrionSoft is already a Publisher field option.

Agozer

Re: Developer/Publisher Requests
« Reply #1138 on: October 01, 2026, 05:40:45 pm »
https://vgcollect.com/item/288350

Developer: D.A.G Inc.

The full name of the development studio is Digital Artist Guild, but I don't know which one should be used here; probably the acronym.

dhaabi

Re: Developer/Publisher Requests
« Reply #1139 on: October 01, 2026, 07:42:03 pm »
https://vgcollect.com/item/288350

Developer: D.A.G Inc.

The full name of the development studio is Digital Artist Guild, but I don't know which one should be used here; probably the acronym.

https://vgcollect.com/item/288350

Developer: D.A.G Inc.

D.A.G is already a pending Developer field request. It will be added once the site error mentioned in the opening topic post has been resolved.

https://vgcollect.com/item/291398
developer: D.A.G Inc.