Author Topic: September 2015 - Recently Added to Collection/Recently Purchased  (Read 29382 times)

rayne315

Re: September 2015 - Recently Added to Collection/Recently Purchased
« Reply #45 on: September 08, 2015, 04:57:04 pm »
gf.... how much money are you spending on these haha. All those .hack games man, wish I could have gotten all of mine in one go. Still waiting on Quarantine here.......

Yeah you must be spending hundreds of bucks a week dang. Hopefully you got a promotion at work with a big fat raise :) or won the lottery :D
PS2 Palooza: 8/2XXX games finished
Now Playing: Dark cloud
Stopped recording so now back on track.

XIII
.Hack//G.U. Vol 1//Rebirth
Sly Cooper and the Thievius Raccoonus
Sly 2
.hack//g.u. vol 2
.hack//g.u. vol 3
Katamari Damacy
Bully

Warmsignal

« Reply #46 on: September 08, 2015, 09:42:42 pm »
GF needs an intervention!  :o

I have one .hack game and I'm not too crazy about it, or the idea of buying more entries in the series. It's one of my few PS2 games I might consider shedding.

davifus

« Reply #47 on: September 08, 2015, 11:56:50 pm »
Got the Hatsune Miku 3DS game today
"Hard work betrays none, but dreams betray many." ( Hachiman Hikigaya)
"People say nothing's impossible, but I do nothing everyday." (Winnie The Pooh)

« Reply #48 on: September 09, 2015, 12:22:18 am »

Saw this at a game store the other day and was so tempted to buy it. Good pickup!

gf78

« Reply #49 on: September 09, 2015, 09:06:33 am »
gf.... how much money are you spending on these haha. All those .hack games man, wish I could have gotten all of mine in one go. Still waiting on Quarantine here.......

:'(  Ugh....a lot?  I've probably spent around $200 for the .hack games altogether.  The most expensive being Quarantine. 
Currently playing:  Last of Us Part II Remastered, Cyberpunk 2077 Ultimate Edition
Currently listening to:  Iron Maiden & Ghost
Currently Watching:  Cyberpunk Edgerunners & Last of Us

gf78

« Reply #50 on: September 09, 2015, 09:21:03 am »
Yeah you must be spending hundreds of bucks a week dang. Hopefully you got a promotion at work with a big fat raise :) or won the lottery :D

I had a run of good luck and ended up with a bit of spending cash.  I didn't really plan on getting the .hack games anytime soon, but I found the first one cheap in St. Louis.  A week later, found the second for the reasonable price of $20.  Then this past weekend, found the third for $20.  Well dang, now I needed to have the others which unfortunately, are pretty pricey.  Lucked out on a set of all the .hack//G.U. series for $120.  And finally, my nephew graciously helped me out with winning a bid for Quarantine.  So I ended up spending a couple hundred, and my nephew chipped in a bit more and...I have the complete collection now.

...except, now I'm eyeing the PSP special edition with bonus Blu-Ray discs.   :'(  I think I do need an intervention!  All kidding aside, my spending cash is pretty much kaput now and I will just be riding out my preorders for the rest of the year.  Maybe I'll scavenge a title here or there, but I've been blessed to be able to get all the goodies that I have.  Happy hunting everyone!
Currently playing:  Last of Us Part II Remastered, Cyberpunk 2077 Ultimate Edition
Currently listening to:  Iron Maiden & Ghost
Currently Watching:  Cyberpunk Edgerunners & Last of Us

Warmsignal

« Reply #51 on: September 09, 2015, 12:04:43 pm »

Saw this at a game store the other day and was so tempted to buy it. Good pickup!

I just recently grabbed F 2nd, because it finally dropped to $20. But I bet the 3DS game doesn't last long, lots of little girls own a 3DS.  :-X

abe

« Reply #52 on: September 09, 2015, 02:57:24 pm »
Picked up a sealed copies of The Best of PlayStation Network Vol. 1 (PS3) for $1, and Lego Harry Potter: Years 5-7 (PS Vita) $5. :)

Still waiting on my copies of Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain (PS4) and Hatsune Miku: Project Mirai DX (3DS) to come in the mail. :(
Currently playing: Persona 5 (PS4)

desocietas

« Reply #53 on: September 09, 2015, 03:18:14 pm »
Picked up a sealed copies of The Best of PlayStation Network Vol. 1 (PS3) for $1, and Lego Harry Potter: Years 5-7 (PS Vita) $5. :)

Still waiting on my copies of Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain (PS4) and Hatsune Miku: Project Mirai DX (3DS) to come in the mail. :(

Oh no!  Did you preorder MGSV:TPP?  I preordered from Best Buy with standard shipping and was surprised to get it on release day.
Currently playing:
FFXIV (PC), The Witcher (PC), Monster Hunter World: Iceborne (PS4)
twitch.tv/desocietas

abe

« Reply #54 on: September 09, 2015, 03:32:56 pm »

Oh no!  Did you preorder MGSV:TPP?  I preordered from Best Buy with standard shipping and was surprised to get it on release day.

Yeah, I preordered it from Amazon.ca back when they had their preorder promotion during E3 for 30% off your order if you preorder 3 or more games. I chose the free shipping option, which has been painfully slow recently. It'll probably be another week before I get it. :'(

desocietas

« Reply #55 on: September 09, 2015, 03:37:56 pm »

Yeah, I preordered it from Amazon.ca back when they had their preorder promotion during E3 for 30% off your order if you preorder 3 or more games. I chose the free shipping option, which has been painfully slow recently. It'll probably be another week before I get it. :'(

Aw, I'm sorry :( At least you got a nice discount... We got ours on release day, but the bf is still playing through Peace Walker for the first time and needs to play through GZ again before TPP... But he's enjoying the journey :)
Currently playing:
FFXIV (PC), The Witcher (PC), Monster Hunter World: Iceborne (PS4)
twitch.tv/desocietas

karyann

« Reply #56 on: September 09, 2015, 03:48:19 pm »

Damn it, that might explain why they still haven't shipped my Tearaway  ... I was thinking they might ship it with Mario Maker, but if they're taking their sweet time, it might be in a while for me too then... I wonder what's going on :-\

abe

« Reply #57 on: September 09, 2015, 04:03:04 pm »

Damn it, that might explain why they still haven't shipped my Tearaway  ... I was thinking they might ship it with Mario Maker, but if they're taking their sweet time, it might be in a while for me too then... I wonder what's going on :-\

No idea what's going on. They never used to be this slow, even with the free "super saver" shipping. :-\ This already happened with Dungeon Travelers 2 from the same preorder. It was more than two weeks after its release before I got it in the mail, which also happened to be on the very last day of their delivery estimate. It's like they intentionally shipped it as late as they possibly could.

telly

« Reply #58 on: September 09, 2015, 06:13:06 pm »
^^^ I hope you all get the games you ordered soon!  :o That sounds stressful

Because I passed my all  senior year competencies and med calculation exams, I rewarded myself and picked up Golden Sun for GBA at my local game store. :) Now I have an excuse to get a Game Boy Player now that I have a really good game to play on it.
Currently Playing:
Super Paper Mario (Wii), Super Mario Bros. 3 (Wii U)

My music collection | My Backloggery

« Reply #59 on: September 09, 2015, 06:49:29 pm »
I've had a game get here a couple of days late because USPS decided sending it through Tampa instead of directly to Orlando was a great idea, but nothing that bad. I'd send them a complaint or something regarding that.