Author Topic: E3 Omnibus Thread  (Read 17962 times)

Re: E3 Omnibus Thread
« Reply #75 on: June 13, 2016, 01:34:18 pm »
$80 for a controller???  $90 for one engraved with your Gamer Tag???   :o

It's basically like an 20 bucks for custom colors and engraving.  Not super terrible for a custom thing.

I was confused about whether Dead Rising 4 was a reboot or not.  They kinda treated it like a sequel.

Scalebound! OH YES! WINDOWS 10! Screw you Xbox One! I don't need you!
« Last Edit: June 13, 2016, 01:36:12 pm by kamikazekeeg »

gf78

« Reply #76 on: June 13, 2016, 01:35:55 pm »
I was really hoping Microsoft would knock it out of the park this E3.  Give us something to be excited about.  It looks more like they are coasting.  A hardware refresh that everyone knew about.  Overpriced custom controllers.  An ugly Gears-themed Elite controller and a bunch of games we already knew about.  Oh, except Forza Horizon 3 which everyone knew was coming. 
Currently playing:  Last of Us Part II Remastered, Cyberpunk 2077 Ultimate Edition
Currently listening to:  Iron Maiden & Ghost
Currently Watching:  Cyberpunk Edgerunners & Last of Us

« Reply #77 on: June 13, 2016, 01:37:25 pm »
Man, Scalebound is looking a lot better.  Windows 10 release and giant bosses, I'm 100% sold on this game.  Out 2017.
« Last Edit: June 13, 2016, 01:41:29 pm by kamikazekeeg »

argyle

« Reply #78 on: June 13, 2016, 01:41:20 pm »

This is what I'm thinking. Everything coming that's exclusive they've said will be Windows 10 as well. I'd rather just upgrade my PC to play the few exclusives I'm interested in, because I'd get more use out of that overall than a 'Bone.
"When I was ten, I read fairy tales in secret and would have been ashamed
if I had been found doing so. Now that I am fifty I read them openly. When I
became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the
desire to be very grown up.” ― C.S. Lewis

« Reply #79 on: June 13, 2016, 01:42:49 pm »

This is what I'm thinking. Everything coming that's exclusive they've said will be Windows 10 as well. I'd rather just upgrade my PC to play the few exclusives I'm interested in, because I'd get more use out of that overall than a 'Bone.

I was already considering a PC upgrade this year for Battlefield 1.

Sea of Thieves, the new Rare game is on Windows 10.  STOP PULLING THE CAMERA OUT TO THE AUDIENCE, I CAN'T SEE YOUR GAME.  This conference is miserably constructed lol Who ever designed this event needs to be fired.  They talked about multiple crews, so it's apparently...Guns of Icarus in an open world?  It doesn't seem too bad really.
« Last Edit: June 13, 2016, 01:46:12 pm by kamikazekeeg »

argyle

« Reply #80 on: June 13, 2016, 01:44:30 pm »
That Rare guy's haircut is "special". :P
became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the

gf78

« Reply #81 on: June 13, 2016, 01:45:50 pm »
So.....they have given gamers more reasons not to buy a 'bone by releasing all their exclusives on the PC as well?
Currently playing:  Last of Us Part II Remastered, Cyberpunk 2077 Ultimate Edition

« Reply #82 on: June 13, 2016, 01:47:38 pm »
Oh, State of Decay 2.  I'm cool with that.  Then again I'm a zombie nut.  On Windows 10 also.  Hopefully they really improve from the original which is abit basic.

gf78

« Reply #83 on: June 13, 2016, 01:48:06 pm »
BTW...thanks for watching for me guys.  Every time I see Phil Spencer, he looks like he is trying his hardest to hold his mud and he is prairie-doggin' it. 

« Reply #84 on: June 13, 2016, 01:50:44 pm »
Halo Wars 2.

argyle

« Reply #85 on: June 13, 2016, 01:51:33 pm »
Halo Wars 2. Generic trailer that showed no gameplay, just your typical "military game trailer set to really slow music". RTS isn't really my thing, outside of dabbling with something like Starcraft.

« Reply #86 on: June 13, 2016, 01:53:18 pm »
Yeah I haven't been into a strategy game in a long time.  Tried to get into Grey Goo last year, a game with some classic Command & Conquer devs involved and it didn't really get me interested again.

They gotta end this big and I think they are building for it...It's gotta be the new system.  Here it comes.
« Last Edit: June 13, 2016, 01:55:35 pm by kamikazekeeg »

argyle

« Reply #87 on: June 13, 2016, 01:56:04 pm »
Yep, this is their upgrade system announcement.

EDIT: "These are the highest quality pixels anyone has seen." - quote of the show

EDIT 2: Project Scorpio - Holiday 2017
« Last Edit: June 13, 2016, 01:58:46 pm by argyle »

« Reply #88 on: June 13, 2016, 01:58:53 pm »
Project Scorpio, the new Xbox, is out Holiday 2017.

« Reply #89 on: June 13, 2016, 02:01:47 pm »
I know i'm a bit late (i watch it with french subtitles so i have a little delay) but did i just heard it wrong or did they seriously spoil Ori and Quantum Break just after the Dead Rising 4 video ? I hope not, i hope it was just some pictures of the games and not related of what the woman was saying if not i would be pretty disappointed since i should receive the definitive edition of Ori and the Blinded Forest tomorrow... I stop myself from watching any video from the E3 now, a big Thanks to you Microsoft >:(