Author Topic: March 2018 - Recently Added to Collection/Recently Purchased  (Read 4483 times)

realpoketendonl

March 2018 - Recently Added to Collection/Recently Purchased
« on: March 01, 2018, 12:10:52 pm »
I haven't posted to one of these in a while, but I saw there wasn't a new one yet and I wanted to post so I figured "Why not? Let's make the next one!"

I usually don't post to these because whenever I get something it's a small thing or a single thing not worth posting about. But then I thought "Hey, why not post once a month with everything I got?" So here we are.

Here's my lot for February:

Not too much this month, but some neat stuff. Got a PDP Wired Controller so I can finally play PC games with a proper controller. Got a new WiiMote because one of my old ones died (and a blue one because blue is pretty and was a euro cheaper than white). Got a new DS game and two new Wii games which include a mediocre point-and-click adventure game on DS, Wii Chess (speaks for itself) and the worst Wii game ever. I'm not exaggerating. Whichever Wii game you think is the worst, trust me, it can't be worse than this. Absolute garbage! Maybe I'll write about it someday on here, but that's for another day. And also got the Nick Wilde and Judy Hopps figures for Disney Infinity 3.0. I don't even own Disney Infinity 3.0, but I'm a huge fan of Zootopia, so I'm glad just having the figures.

But of course the gem here is the Bayonetta + Bayonetta 2 Special Edition. Bayonetta and Bayonetta 2 are some of my favourite games of all time, so I'm more than thrilled to add this Special Edition to my collection. I've said it before and I'll say it again, if you have not played the series before, please do yourself a favour and play it. It's an absolute must-play for any fan of action games.
Huge Nintendo fan and hobbyist Nintendo collector.

doafan

Re: March 2018 - Recently Added to Collection/Recently Purchased
« Reply #1 on: March 02, 2018, 03:20:36 pm »
It's not a lie that am obsessed with Animal Crossing New Leaf, have been playing this damn title every single day and when am very busy at work and at home I do play past midnight even to the 3:00 AM anyway yesterday managed to get some popular cards from this game at Mercado Libre for a very ridiculous price, paid for this six cards $ 13.54 where at eBay just for Ankha they are asking at least 20 bucks, for all of them at eBay had to pay at least 63 bucks, dunno what the hell is wrong with them but I guess I did made a good purchase  8)

« Last Edit: March 02, 2018, 03:31:10 pm by doafan »

I don't want to be horny anymore, I just want to be happy

« Reply #2 on: March 02, 2018, 03:26:41 pm »
Finds from this week:
Tony Hawk Pro Skater 3 N64 loose 3.99$
Ice Blue N64 Controller loose 2.99$
NFL Fever 2002 Xbox cib 1$
Tony Hawks Underground 2 GCN case and manual only .5$
Hasbro Family Game Night Wii cib 1$
Just Dance 2 Wii cib 1$
Michael Jackson The Experience Wii cib 1$
Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer Wii cib 1$
Winter Blast Snow and Ice Games Wii cib 1$
Rockband PS3 cib 1.5$
Super Mario 3 Nintendo Power Strategy Guide 1.99$
Super Mario 3 Nintendo Power 1.99$

« Reply #3 on: March 03, 2018, 02:29:03 pm »
A shop was having a sale on PS2 games, a big selection of games were at 1€ each and it was a "buy 3 get 2 free" offer so i bought what i didn't have:

PS2
Blade II
Bob l'éponge et ses amis: Contre les Robots-jouets (Nicktoons: Attack of the Toybots)
Cel Damage Overdrive
Cocoto Fishing Master
Dakar 2
Micro Machines
Paris-Marseille Racing: Police Madness
Pro Rally 2002
Rapala Pro Fishing
Score International Baja 1000: World Championship: Off Road Racing
SnoCross 2
Stock Car Speedway
The Shield: The Game
TT Superbikes: Real Road Racing
XS: Xtreme Speed

I also got a Kinect + Kinect Adventures and the full animated series Wild Arms in the same shop. On two different Facebook offer i got the PC bigbox of Tom Clancy's: Ghost Recon (Collector's Pack) and two little Nier Automata 2B figures.

« Reply #4 on: March 04, 2018, 03:57:45 pm »
Accidentally bought a French copy of Pokemon Heart Gold on ebay so reselling that and hoping to reorder an English version here soon. Also have the Crash trilogy remaster coming from my employer rewards program, also a copy of Yakuza Kiwami the steelbook edition. Start of this month I also got a copy of Picross 3D for DS.

« Reply #5 on: March 04, 2018, 05:03:13 pm »
Gamestop had their Refund Sale and I got:
The Sims 4 - Xbox One (50% off)
Best of Playstation Network Vol. 1 - PS3
Battlefield 3 Limited edition - PS3
Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 - PS3
Killzone 3 - PS3
LittleBigPlanet - PS3
The Orange Box - PS3
Playstation All-Stars Battle Royale - PS3
The Sims 3 Pets - PS3

telly

« Reply #6 on: March 05, 2018, 08:33:39 am »
Picked up Turok 2: Seeds of Evil for the GBC. Kind of an impulse purchase, I wanted to play it since it was a game from my childhood.
Currently Playing:
3D Dot Game Heroes (PS3) Mega Man Battle Network 5: Team Protoman (Switch)

My music collection | My Backloggery

« Reply #7 on: March 05, 2018, 08:34:16 am »
Went out for the first time in a long time and bought some stuff

Emergency Mayhem (Wii)
Pacific Liberator (Wii)
Skate City Heroes (Wii)
Chronicles of Riddick (360)
Crash Time (360)
Autobahn Polizei (360)
NCIS (360)
Yakuza 3 (PS3)
Tiny Barbarian DX Launch edition (Switch)
OXM Demo 35 (Xbox)

kevininja

« Reply #8 on: March 05, 2018, 03:23:00 pm »

Some PS2 games I picked up last week :)

« Reply #9 on: March 05, 2018, 04:24:46 pm »
I got to add this to my collection! Still sealed and it was free from a coworker!

also snagged a copy of Majora's Mask for 64 at 2nd & Charles today for $23 not too shabby.

shfan

« Reply #10 on: March 08, 2018, 08:24:53 am »
Wandered into a chain-store game retailer today and found they'd down-priced a lot of their books this very morning. Got:

Playing With Power: Nintendo NES Classics for 49p
Evil Within 2 collectors' edition strategy guide £2.99
Final Fantasy XV collectors' edition strategy guide £9.99
Metroid: Samus Returns strategy guide £2.99

W00t!

kevininja

« Reply #11 on: March 10, 2018, 05:24:41 am »

Pick-ups from this week.

sworddude

« Reply #12 on: March 10, 2018, 08:35:59 am »
Pretty interesting weeks

First a mediocre deal

The spirit is willing but the flesh is weak I gave in  :o

XBOX console boxed fully complete inserts foam 45 euro's shipped. In my opinion it seems pretty much impossible to find cheap boxed excellent condition xbox consoles and allot of people charge allot for them ridiculous for an xbox in my opinion snes and nes cib consoles seem like a cake walk to find in deals compared to an original boxed xbox in very nice shape. Finally have a boxed one instead of a lose console.

Games sure but the boxes are pretty much always in not really nice shape even the better ones. Proabably because the console is pretty heavy and the box not to sturdy in comparison.

Completion deals

Terranigma lose cart english version for free. Never found this game for cheap but for some reason I guess I have some luck with this game completing my copy.

Than a longer thing Midnight resistance manual sega genesis for 11 euro's and some chance Didn't expect to find this one took me some months not really looking for one pretty pleased. Game was free manual 11 euro's not to bad for me It's an american exclusive after all.

And than a manual that took me 1,5 years to find. Battle toads double dragon gameboy for 19 euro's shipped finally found this one. All the rest was free only the manual. Pretty hard to find game even the cart goes for a solid amount as far as gameboy standards go. wasn't looking for it that much really but than again I guess there is a reason why even cart only it has some value.

Free deals all cib

wii

harvest moon magical melody no vip points
harvest moon tree of tranquility with vip points

Ps2

Godhand Finally   not for free a 5 euro loss.

DS

Drill spirits with vip points
Shepards crossing 2 pretty suprised about this one have heard about this game for years but to find one for a bargain in my country, not really import worthy and pretty rare must have been a bargain bin buy from a tourist back in the day  ::)

Nintendo Deals for free

SNes

Donkey kong country 2 still need the correct manual wich I sold 2 times a bit more than 1 week ago  :-\   damm Sold for high amounts not a couple of bucks but it is kinda annoying . Will get it someday

Kirby's fun pack pretty pleased with this one fortunately cib

NES I never get nes deals last time and this time some great luck there for very cheap. Added these to the collection for free all cib in nice shape. All are with hangtab intact. 2 of the arer fully intact

Duckhunt
wrecking crew
donkey kong

Ps1 deals for free

Pretty pleased with these some very nice deals nintendo megaman games are not going to well for me but for ps1 there might be some hope that i'll get a complete set someday

all cib in very nice shape

Legend of mana ps1 usa
mega man battle & chase
Megaman X4 completing my Megaman xset on ps1 at the very least   ;D

Also a pretty strange deal wich mostly came with other stuff alongside the legend of mana.

I've seen the ico one go for hundreds I'm pretty suprised I've got them for a mere fraction of that price alongside other great deal wich made these adds free anyways.

Not a presss kit collector but these are some good games and if it's cheap sure I'll add them to the collection   ;D

Ico Press kit with candle demo and promo disc and a very stylish box

Legend of dragoon press kit very modest. Blanco case with 4 game discs like the original a press disc and very stylish but small slip case. blanco case seems like a normal thing apparently.

Pretty intersting weeks for sure.

« Last Edit: March 10, 2018, 10:18:28 am by sworddude »
Your Stylish Sword Master!

theflea

« Reply #13 on: March 11, 2018, 05:29:28 am »
Been going nuts for the last couple week hunting harder to find Wii games. (still have many on my list)

First I picked up a Burgertime mini arcade, I think I'll pick up the other 2 later on.

Next The Oregon Trail handheld that's exclusive to Target stores.

And I finally found a Nintendo Super Famicom Classic Edition for about $90 with shipping.

XBone
I thought this game because it sounded interesting, a RPG that set in a "realistic" 1400's Europe.
- Kingdom Come: Deliverance
I played it a little bit and it's not to bad, the combat is a bit wonky and takes getting used to.

PS4
A couple limited titles.
- Skullgirls: 2nd Encore
- 99 Vidas

VITA
- Skullgirls: 2nd Encore

3DS
I remember ordering the Wii version of this odd game that you can only get from one seller online and found out there was also a 3DS version, might as well. lol  :P
- Disney Voiletta: Rhythm & Music

Wii
- Wipeout 2 (it was given to me for free)
- Are You Smarter Then a 5th Grader: Game Time (again given to me for free)
- London Taxi Rushour
- Fatal Frame 4 or Zero Tsukihami no Kamen (got a good deal on it)

Now for games I found on different collector's rare Wii game list, some of these I personally don't find that rare, I found a ton of Gamestops had copies. While others where tough to find. But better safe then sorry.
- National Geographic Challenge
- Let's Dance
- PDC World Championship Darts
- Smiley World: Island Challenge
- Target: Terror
- Rogue Trooper
- GTI Club
- 101 in 1 Sports Party Mega Mix (an Atlus title)
- Smart Series: Jaja's Adventure

NDS
I was at my local used game store when I saw this odd box, it was a re-printed cover (and I usually pass on those) but this was interesting. It was only $5 and I see all the "not for resale" stickers on it I figured it could be something rare.
- Nintendo Download Station Vol. 17
I had to look this up to find out what it was, and it basically is a demo cart that you asked an employee to turn on their DS and then you download a Demo while there. So to use this I had to put the cart in one DS and use a second one to download a game from it. Kinda cool.

XB
A game I don't see to often, it was $3.
- Top Gear RPM Tuning

PS2
Picked up some PS2 games from my local used game store for cheap that I don't see all that often.
- Grand Prix Challenge
- Armored Core 3
- Silent Line: Armored Core
Also picked up a Region Free PS2 Slim. Mainly to play PAL games.

SCD
My local used game store got this in CIB.
- Lethal Enforcers

NES
And last a game I funded on Kickstarter finally came in the mail. Looks really cool.
- Lizard

That's everything in the last few weeks, if you guys know any Wii games I should add to my list of rare Wii games to look out for you're welcome to PM me. Thanks.

« Last Edit: March 11, 2018, 05:37:03 am by theflea »
"Happy game hunting!!!"

jcalder8

« Reply #14 on: March 11, 2018, 08:33:13 am »
@theflea, I love the look of that Oregon Trail handheld. I saw a YouTube video with it.