Author Topic: Ni no Kuni for PS3  (Read 36876 times)

desocietas

Re: Ni no Kuni for PS3
« Reply #180 on: January 23, 2013, 02:23:48 pm »
aghhhhh

Is that a vote of disapproval? :O

Ha, not personally a fan of designs that look like you just stuck a sticker on your torso.  A lot of custom items on CafePress look like that - lazy design, in my opinion  :-X
Currently playing:
FFXIV (PC), The Witcher (PC), Monster Hunter World: Iceborne (PS4)
twitch.tv/desocietas

soera

« Reply #181 on: January 23, 2013, 02:42:09 pm »
Oh I agree. My actual shirts are an entire rainbow (18 to be exact) of blank t-shirts. I have a couple with minimal designs on them but for the most part Im just generically nothing! My pick of black over white is simply the picture itself. I probably wouldnt order either.

« Reply #182 on: January 23, 2013, 04:40:50 pm »
Mine says the same thing about my order through Bandai/Namco I think they should give us more expensive taste players more extras... I mean I am avoiding being buried 6 feet under while alive if my wife finds out.....
Currently Playing - Plants Vs. Zombies: Warfare (PC) / Looking for Baldur's Gate: Dark Alliance II Manual

desocietas

« Reply #183 on: January 23, 2013, 05:23:38 pm »
Ni No Kuni's FB post today is about a contest to win a Wizard Edition box... The comments the post is getting is pretty brutal:
https://www.facebook.com/ninokunigame/posts/487542187971218

I guess I'd be more upset if I owned a PS3.  But I'm ok with waiting a bit longer, as long as it doesn't show up all beat up from the rain.
Currently playing:
twitch.tv/desocietas

soera

« Reply #184 on: January 23, 2013, 06:23:43 pm »
I actually dont mind the wait ... I still have Suikoden II to play. But I can definitely understand the frustration of the people who are complaining. Its a slap in the face to the people that did order the wizard's edition. I cant see them selling too many limited editions on future releases after the mishap from this one.

Im also kind of concerned about another thing. Apparently the company that is shipping them for Bandai (Digital River they are called) is well known for having pretty damaged items.

foxhack

« Reply #185 on: January 23, 2013, 06:53:14 pm »
Wait. Digital River, the company that tries to force download insurance on everything digital it sells?

Good god, why do people still use them?!

« Reply #186 on: January 23, 2013, 08:13:59 pm »
more than likely Namco/Bandai has a terms agreement or something with Digital River that is why they still use them... Though I saw the transaction in my credit card and was told that it was approved by my credit card. I just have to wait till they ship mine.. I believe it will be tomorrow.. On a good note I received my Amazon Official Guide Today with the Gold Hurly Familiar DLC :)

On a bad note I heard they were unable to remove the add to cart button on time (in 2 hours) and that people were having cancelled orders.  :o
Currently Playing - Plants Vs. Zombies: Warfare (PC) / Looking for Baldur's Gate: Dark Alliance II Manual

desocietas

« Reply #187 on: January 24, 2013, 01:12:36 am »
Bad news for some of us... You might get an email like this (I just received this re: my 2nd wizard edition order):

Information regarding your Ni no Kuni - Wizard's Edition Preorder

Digital River Customer Service <namcobandai.en.cs@digitalriver.com>
7:13 PM (2 hours ago)

Dear Customer:

Digital River is very sorry for the problems you had ordering NAMCO BANDAI's Ni no Kuni: Wrath of the White Witchâ„¢ - Wizard's Edition. Regretfully, we must inform you that because of an error in our ordering system, the available inventory of Wizard's Edition was oversold by mistake. As a result, we were unable to fulfill your order because it was placed after the stock was depleted. You will receive an official order cancellation notice within 24-48 hours.

We want you to know that Digital River does not take this situation lightly. We are implementing process improvements to prevent this issue from happening again and are committed to regaining your trust. While we can't replace your order for the Wizard's Edition, we hope that you will accept this one-time-use coupon code for $20 off (valid through March 31, 2013) on any item from clubNAMCO. Please feel free to shop today for one of your favorite NAMCO BANDAI games or pre-order Naruto Shippuden Ultimate Ninja Storm 3. We are confident your next experience with us will be a good one.

Coupon Code: ******

If you have any questions, please feel free to email us at namcobandai.en.cs@digitalriver.com for assistance.

Sincerely,

Digital River Customer Service
Currently playing:
twitch.tv/desocietas

soera

« Reply #188 on: January 24, 2013, 01:34:27 am »
I would be more than pissed if I got that. I havent gotten any email ... yet. But they did charge my card this morning.

jobocan

« Reply #189 on: January 24, 2013, 07:47:53 am »
Still got nothing. I'd be PISSED if that happened though, because I actually pre-ordered within the first few hours the Wizard Edition became available to Canada. It would have to be a pretty freaking dumb mistake to have been sold out already at that point... It's already stupid that they kept taking pre-orders if their stock was so limited.

scott

« Reply #190 on: January 24, 2013, 09:15:16 am »
Ouch. That's crap, I'm glad I didn't jump on the 2nd batch now.
Now Playing: Persona 5 Scramble, Animal Crossing: New Horizons, Mario Kart 8

Brush Wizard - Mini Painting Blog | The SHMUP: BYOAC Build | Art Thread

« Reply #191 on: January 24, 2013, 09:35:34 am »
It happened to me :( an $20.00 is bull that is a slap in the face.

scott

« Reply #192 on: January 24, 2013, 10:02:36 am »
Looks like Amazon finally remembered to hit the send button.

I just got my Promo code for the Griffy Familiar. Good thing I haven't started playing yet.
Now Playing: Persona 5 Scramble, Animal Crossing: New Horizons, Mario Kart 8

Brush Wizard - Mini Painting Blog | The SHMUP: BYOAC Build | Art Thread

soera

« Reply #193 on: January 24, 2013, 11:46:10 am »
Im feeling a little better. Its actually possible to track this through ups via your order number. Go to ups and find the "track by reference" option. Put in your order number. I just did and it says it should be at my house by end of day tomorrow.

desocietas

« Reply #194 on: January 24, 2013, 11:48:13 am »
Im feeling a little better. Its actually possible to track this through ups via your order number. Go to ups and find the "track by reference" option. Put in your order number. I just did and it says it should be at my house by end of day tomorrow.

Nice!  Did you pay for faster shipping?  I paid for the cheapest, and the order I placed in August just says that the label was printed, but no other info about shipping.

Also, there are *two* pending charges from Namco on my credit card.  So either they're charging me twice or they might actually send me my second order despite the cancellation email *fingers crossed*.
Currently playing:
twitch.tv/desocietas