Author Topic: Pre-Ordered/Waiting for...  (Read 170867 times)

scott

Re: Pre-Ordered/Waiting for...
« Reply #300 on: June 12, 2013, 02:57:23 pm »
If you're getting Diablo III I might get it also. So we can coop it!
Now Playing: Persona 5 Scramble, Animal Crossing: New Horizons, Mario Kart 8

Brush Wizard - Mini Painting Blog | The SHMUP: BYOAC Build | Art Thread

soera

« Reply #301 on: June 12, 2013, 03:30:32 pm »
Oh Ill definitely be getting Diablo 3. :D

scott

« Reply #302 on: June 15, 2013, 07:55:15 am »
Got an email from amazon last night. They upped they amount of release day consoles and I am now on of the ones getting it shipped to me on launch day! Woot.

This is the first console I'll have ever bought on launch too. Not counting my onyx DS Lite and Resident Evil 5 Xbox 360.

I'm hyped!

disgaeniac

PRO Supporter

« Reply #303 on: June 15, 2013, 09:12:27 am »
Got an email from amazon last night. They upped they amount of release day consoles and I am now on of the ones getting it shipped to me on launch day! Woot.I'm hyped!

Got the same e-mail.

Apparently, the only difference is *when* we will get them now (on launch day:)

Too bad Sony's not offering any little 'extras' (even M$ is at least marking some of the earlier pre-orders as "Day One" items)...
"Attempts must be made, even when there can be no hope.
 The alternative is despair.
 And betimes some wonder is wrought to redeem us"

ko1ru

« Reply #304 on: June 16, 2013, 07:21:09 pm »
Only have SMT IV pre-ordered at the moment.  The boyfriend had Project X Zone pre-ordered, but he lost his job about two weeks ago and won't be able to pick it up.  I offered to pay off the rest, but he was being a butthead that day so I retracted my offer.  :)

I may end up going ahead and getting it anyway.  ;)

scott

« Reply #305 on: June 16, 2013, 07:22:53 pm »
I had Project X Zone pre-ordered, but after playing the demo I wasn't willing to pay full price for it. So I canceled my pre-order on it. I might pick it up later, since it has .hack characters in it.

ko1ru

« Reply #306 on: June 16, 2013, 07:25:36 pm »
I had Project X Zone pre-ordered, but after playing the demo I wasn't willing to pay full price for it. So I canceled my pre-order on it. I might pick it up later, since it has .hack characters in it.

Hmmm.  Maybe things happen for a reason...?   ???

From the gameplay footage I saw, I thought launch bundle price was worth it.  Perhaps I'll have to see about that demo...

redblaze57

PRO Supporter

scott

« Reply #308 on: June 16, 2013, 08:14:53 pm »

From the gameplay footage I saw, I thought launch bundle price was worth it.  Perhaps I'll have to see about that demo...

Ya I think it's a nice bundle. But buying it just for the swag doesn't appeal to me. I just really didn't like the way combat was set up, that and they don't explain anything. So you have to look through a menu FAQ to understand what's going on. Even then I couldn't find answers I was looking for.

So I thought about it for an evening and decided that the swag wasn't worth it. And I'll wait for the price to drop.

desocietas

« Reply #309 on: June 16, 2013, 08:51:30 pm »

Ya I think it's a nice bundle. But buying it just for the swag doesn't appeal to me. I just really didn't like the way combat was set up, that and they don't explain anything. So you have to look through a menu FAQ to understand what's going on. Even then I couldn't find answers I was looking for.

So I thought about it for an evening and decided that the swag wasn't worth it. And I'll wait for the price to drop.

I'm a sucker for the swag but maybe I'll DL the demo to see if I should just return it after picking it up (and not opening it).  Yay, free swag?
Currently playing:
FFXIV (PC), The Witcher (PC), Monster Hunter World: Iceborne (PS4)
twitch.tv/desocietas

desocietas

« Reply #310 on: July 04, 2013, 12:41:30 pm »
SMT IV unboxing video... *drools*

I wonder what's going on with the Club Nintendo thing.  The newsletter also emphasized registering.  Maybe free DLC at launch?

Also, aside to Scott: NO PHYSICAL MANUAL.   >:(
Currently playing:
twitch.tv/desocietas

soera

« Reply #311 on: July 04, 2013, 12:46:44 pm »
Ugh makes me jealous. I had to cancel all my pre-orders. :( Family got hit with some bills and other stuff that isnt normal for us and the only expendable cash we had was on my pre-orders. No SMT IV for me and no Dragon's crown.

desocietas

« Reply #312 on: July 04, 2013, 12:48:11 pm »
Ugh makes me jealous. I had to cancel all my pre-orders. :( Family got hit with some bills and other stuff that isnt normal for us and the only expendable cash we had was on my pre-orders. No SMT IV for me and no Dragon's crown.

Oh no!  Sorry to hear that, Soera...  :(
Currently playing:
twitch.tv/desocietas

soera

« Reply #313 on: July 04, 2013, 01:19:06 pm »
Its cool. It sucks but I probably wouldnt be able to play them for a while anyhow. My backlog is huge and adding 2 more games would just make it longer heh.

desocietas

« Reply #314 on: July 09, 2013, 02:06:27 pm »
I wonder what's going on with the Club Nintendo thing.  The newsletter also emphasized registering.  Maybe free DLC at launch?

Oh snap

http://club2.nintendo.com/30/
Currently playing:
twitch.tv/desocietas