Author Topic: Pre-Ordered/Waiting for...  (Read 171073 times)

desocietas

Re: Pre-Ordered/Waiting for...
« Reply #360 on: August 13, 2013, 12:54:15 pm »
double-post!

Saw over on CheapAssGamer that Tales of Xillia: Collector's Edition was available again on the GS site (and with discount codes!), so I had to bite...

http://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/318390-tales-of-xillia-collectors-edition-back-in-stock-at-gamestopcom-9999-85-with-free-shipping-using-code-aug15-and-saver/
Currently playing:
FFXIV (PC), The Witcher (PC), Monster Hunter World: Iceborne (PS4)
twitch.tv/desocietas

disgaeniac

PRO Supporter

« Reply #361 on: August 14, 2013, 09:38:13 am »
Guided Fate Paradox LE (x3) - looks like a sweet LE (if you pre-order it from NISA's on-line store).

I'm actually looking forward to playing a NISA Rogue-like!

Considering it releases 2-3 weeks after the new Disgaea game...it will probably be awhile until I get around to it, though  :o

"Attempts must be made, even when there can be no hope.
 The alternative is despair.
 And betimes some wonder is wrought to redeem us"

karyann

« Reply #362 on: August 15, 2013, 11:00:34 pm »
I keep mine listed by date in a .txt but I always end up forgetting dates anyways....  Here's what it looks like:

08/06 - Dragon's Crown
08/13 - Payday 2 CE
08/25 - New Super Luigi
08/27 - Final Fantasy 14 LE
08/27 - Killer is Dead LE
08/27 - Sweet Fuse
09/03 - Diablo 3
09/10 - Kingdom Hearts HD
09/17 - GTA 5 CE
09/24 - Ys: Memories of Celceta
10/08 - Beyond Two Souls
11/05 - Guided Fate Paradox
11/19 - Watch Dogs
12/31 - Hatsune Miku
12/31 - Wind Waker
02/11 - Final Fantasy 13-3
??/?? - Final Fantasy X/X2 HD
??/?? - Tales of Symphonia HD
??/?? - Zelda Link Between
??/?? - Hakuoki Memories LE

Anyone have any better ideas that work well~?

Wow, that's a lot of pre-orders! I myself am only waiting for Kingdom Hearts HD, and I'll probably pre-order Pokémon X/Y as well. I wanted to wait, but I'll probably bite on the limited edition Torchic download. I'll have to wait on Link Between Worlds , Wind Waker HD, and a few others, because I just cannot afford all of that at the same time, dang it.

Oh, I also pre-ordered this awesomeness in a treasure chest:

ffxik

« Reply #363 on: August 17, 2013, 06:59:03 am »
Guided Fate Paradox LE (x3) - looks like a sweet LE (if you pre-order it from NISA's on-line store).

Considering it releases 2-3 weeks after the new Disgaea game...it will probably be awhile until I get around to it, though  :o

ANNNNNND, you beat me to it.  Why am I stoked every time a NISA pre-order goes up?

disgaeniac

PRO Supporter

« Reply #364 on: August 17, 2013, 09:51:57 am »

ANNNNNND, you beat me to it.  Why am I stoked every time a NISA pre-order goes up?

I'm not sure -but- I always am, too  ;)

teck

PRO Supporter

« Reply #365 on: August 18, 2013, 02:35:50 am »

I'm not sure -but- I always am, too  ;)

I jumped on this one quick....  I also managed to squeek in one for D2 before it was too late too....  Gotta love them NISA exclusives....

soera

« Reply #366 on: August 23, 2013, 10:21:16 pm »
Secured my Diablo III pre-order the other day (still peeved I had to cancel the PC one) which comes out in about 10 days. Also getting close on my controller to ship too.

scott

« Reply #367 on: August 24, 2013, 09:33:07 am »
PS4 now has a solid release date. I am now a bundle of excitement.
Now Playing: Persona 5 Scramble, Animal Crossing: New Horizons, Mario Kart 8

Brush Wizard - Mini Painting Blog | The SHMUP: BYOAC Build | Art Thread

disgaeniac

PRO Supporter

« Reply #368 on: August 24, 2013, 10:17:25 am »
Secured my Diablo III pre-order the other day (still peeved I had to cancel the PC one) which comes out in about 10 days. Also getting close on my controller to ship too.

PS3 or PS4?

scott

« Reply #369 on: August 24, 2013, 10:20:16 am »
I'm going to say that he went PS3, since the PS4 isn't out until Nov.
Now Playing: Persona 5 Scramble, Animal Crossing: New Horizons, Mario Kart 8

Brush Wizard - Mini Painting Blog | The SHMUP: BYOAC Build | Art Thread

soera

« Reply #370 on: August 24, 2013, 11:01:23 am »
PS3 for sure. Diablo 3 was one of the main reasons I wanted to pre-order the PS4 ... but since the 3 version is coming out in 10 days and the PS4 isnt going to be out for another 3 months, I went ahead and moved my PS4 reservation money to Diablo itself. Once Elder scrolls online is set to release I will pick up the 4 then. :)

« Reply #371 on: August 24, 2013, 12:50:50 pm »
PS3 for sure. Diablo 3 was one of the main reasons I wanted to pre-order the PS4 ... but since the 3 version is coming out in 10 days and the PS4 isnt going to be out for another 3 months, I went ahead and moved my PS4 reservation money to Diablo itself. Once Elder scrolls online is set to release I will pick up the 4 then. :)
i heard thats going to have a $15 dollar a month fee.
NOT IMPRESSED!

disgaeniac

PRO Supporter

« Reply #372 on: August 24, 2013, 02:08:12 pm »
I'm going to say that he went PS3, since the PS4 isn't out until Nov.

True.

But...since he just said he'd put in a pre-order for the game - I think that you can already pre-order both versions.

soera

« Reply #373 on: August 24, 2013, 07:32:47 pm »
Yeah you probably can pre-order the PS4 version already ... I just dont want to wait. :D

As far as the fee for ESO, I dont mind as long as they keep everything current and running. Once you are paying for services that arent up to par, then is when it starts to suck.

karyann

« Reply #374 on: August 26, 2013, 08:30:42 pm »
Yeah you probably can pre-order the PS4 version already ... I just dont want to wait. :D

I wouldn't want to wait that long either. I mean, it's not that far if it releases day 1 with the PS4, but it's still a lot longer than having it right now  :P I hate to wait  :o