Author Topic: Pre-Ordered/Waiting for...  (Read 171101 times)

desocietas

Re: Pre-Ordered/Waiting for...
« Reply #450 on: October 31, 2013, 03:25:52 pm »
Currently playing:
FFXIV (PC), The Witcher (PC), Monster Hunter World: Iceborne (PS4)
twitch.tv/desocietas

teck

PRO Supporter

« Reply #451 on: October 31, 2013, 03:36:15 pm »
South Park delayed again... but it gives me more time to consider preordering.

delayed for how long?

March...
http://www.ign.com/articles/2013/10/31/south-park-the-stick-of-truth-delayed

I feel the same way....  I was considering it, but this holiday season just wasn't in the cards....

disgaeniac

PRO Supporter

« Reply #452 on: October 31, 2013, 04:02:06 pm »
"The Last Guardian" for the PS4...maybe?!

Leave me alone w/ my wishful thinking  :o
"Attempts must be made, even when there can be no hope.
 The alternative is despair.
 And betimes some wonder is wrought to redeem us"

teck

PRO Supporter

« Reply #453 on: November 02, 2013, 08:23:39 am »
"The Last Guardian" for the PS4...maybe?!

Leave me alone w/ my wishful thinking  :o

Ha ha ha....  I'm right there with you bud....

« Reply #454 on: November 02, 2013, 07:44:29 pm »
I just had to cancel my PS4 pre-order. Looking over my budget, and while it's technically within my means, it'd just be way too big of a hit to take right now :/

I'm hoping there won't be any huge production shortages though, since maybe I can convince my Mom to shell out for one as an Xmas gift. That's what happened with my PS3, after all! :D

(I'm really bad at being a 30+ year old adult, otherwise I'd be asking for socks or something, I guess?)

scott

« Reply #455 on: November 02, 2013, 09:28:03 pm »
Sad news.  :'(
Now Playing: Persona 5 Scramble, Animal Crossing: New Horizons, Mario Kart 8

Brush Wizard - Mini Painting Blog | The SHMUP: BYOAC Build | Art Thread

teck

PRO Supporter

« Reply #456 on: November 02, 2013, 11:40:09 pm »
I just had to cancel my PS4 pre-order. Looking over my budget, and while it's technically within my means, it'd just be way too big of a hit to take right now :/

I'm hoping there won't be any huge production shortages though, since maybe I can convince my Mom to shell out for one as an Xmas gift. That's what happened with my PS3, after all! :D

(I'm really bad at being a 30+ year old adult, otherwise I'd be asking for socks or something, I guess?)

I am considering flipping mine on ebay and purchasing another once I can get a TV at a later date....

« Reply #457 on: November 25, 2013, 03:03:29 am »
Just popped in a pre-order for the Danganronpa: Happy Trigger Havoc LE w/ NIS. I'm not 100% sure what to expect, but it's being described as a fast-paced Phoenix Wright style murder mystery, which sounds like it could be REALLY cool!

MJMaranan

PRO Supporter

« Reply #458 on: November 25, 2013, 03:15:39 am »
Pre-ordered Watch Dogs for the PS4.  Waiting for more info on The Order: 1886 and Middle-Earth: Shadow Of Mordor.

Please check out the games I have for sale.

scott

« Reply #459 on: November 25, 2013, 10:44:10 am »
Upgraded my preorder for Infamous Second Son from the regular edition, to the collector's edition. That swag was calling my name.

desocietas

« Reply #460 on: November 25, 2013, 12:38:37 pm »
Just popped in a pre-order for the Danganronpa: Happy Trigger Havoc LE w/ NIS. I'm not 100% sure what to expect, but it's being described as a fast-paced Phoenix Wright style murder mystery, which sounds like it could be REALLY cool!

Man, NIS is takin' all my money, but that game does look pretty interesting...
Currently playing:
FFXIV (PC), The Witcher (PC), Monster Hunter World: Iceborne (PS4)
twitch.tv/desocietas

foxhack

« Reply #461 on: November 25, 2013, 01:38:18 pm »

You're much better off waiting until they sort out -all- the hardware troubles and upgrade their system software so it doesn't suck as much. :)

« Reply #462 on: November 25, 2013, 03:56:42 pm »
Yeah, been seeing some mixed reports on both the PS4 and Xbone. I lust for Resogun and new hardware bits, though :)

scott

« Reply #463 on: November 25, 2013, 04:15:17 pm »
I've yet to have any issues with my PS4. Resogun is an amazing arcade shmup that any genre fan must play. I've even got the GF addicted to it and she lacks any sort of non-Mario gaming experience.

teck

PRO Supporter

« Reply #464 on: November 25, 2013, 04:38:05 pm »
My PS4 works like a charm and so does both my borthers' and two of my friends' systems as well....  I have not seen a PS4 problem first hand yet so I wouldn't be too worried....

I'm still waiting on my Good Smile Samus Aran statue that somehow got pushed back....  Also Watch Dogs still of course....