Author Topic: Pre-Ordered/Waiting for...  (Read 171067 times)

MJMaranan

PRO Supporter

Re: Pre-Ordered/Waiting for...
« Reply #765 on: April 14, 2014, 12:45:21 am »
Is there anyone else who is getting frustrated with the lack of info regarding Pier Solar HD's release? I have scoured Watermelon's website and forums and the only info I can find is that they "might" be releasing it the end of this month. I understand making a game like this takes time, and that is totally okay, but it would be nice to get some official updates.
I always thought that this game was out already considering that eBay users are selling theirs.

Please check out the games I have for sale.

soera

« Reply #766 on: April 14, 2014, 12:55:53 am »
Is there anyone else who is getting frustrated with the lack of info regarding Pier Solar HD's release? I have scoured Watermelon's website and forums and the only info I can find is that they "might" be releasing it the end of this month. I understand making a game like this takes time, and that is totally okay, but it would be nice to get some official updates.

I agree with this 100%. Ive seen all the mentions of the damned Dreamcast version but I want my PS3 game!!

90snostalga

« Reply #767 on: April 14, 2014, 01:10:22 am »

I agree with this 100%. Ive seen all the mentions of the damned Dreamcast version but I want my PS3 game!!

Well, we can't deny that the Dreamcast seems to be a legendary system!   :)

foxhack

« Reply #768 on: April 14, 2014, 01:24:38 am »
One game I'm kind of waiting for is a lesser known title, Raven's Cry. Should be hitting stores in May. It's a pirate themed game, and I've been wanting to play a good one for a while. I like to consider myself a supporter of TopWare, they make often underrated triple-a titles. They've been in some legal trouble with Lucas Arts over some stupid chess game for the past two years, but they're getting ready to release Raven's Cry finally. I hope it does at least as well as Two Worlds II did.

http://www.ravenscry-game.com/en/

You mean Interplay? Really, when Interplay has a decade-old game called Battle Chess and TopWare releases a game called Battle VS Chess, how in the hell did they think they wouldn't get sued?

... and that whole business was two years ago. They settled that lawsuit with Interplay back then and changed the name to "Check Vs Mate" in the US.

MJMaranan

PRO Supporter

« Reply #769 on: April 16, 2014, 12:44:10 am »
At first I was interested because I saw that it was a RPG with pirate themes.  Then I heard about a magic system involving summoned crows and weird weaponry.  I think I'll pass.

Well, we can't deny that the Dreamcast seems to be a legendary system!   :)
Seems?  It is epic in it's time and today!

Please check out the games I have for sale.

bobster

« Reply #770 on: April 16, 2014, 10:13:32 am »
I'll add myself to this list. They don't seem to speak at all about this game!
Currently Playing: The Witcher

scott

« Reply #771 on: April 16, 2014, 10:36:07 am »
Just put in a preorder for Drakenguard 3 on Amazon. :D
Now Playing: Persona 5 Scramble, Animal Crossing: New Horizons, Mario Kart 8

Brush Wizard - Mini Painting Blog | The SHMUP: BYOAC Build | Art Thread

disgaeniac

PRO Supporter

« Reply #772 on: April 16, 2014, 11:57:05 am »

Vanilla?
"Attempts must be made, even when there can be no hope.
 The alternative is despair.
 And betimes some wonder is wrought to redeem us"

karyann

« Reply #773 on: April 16, 2014, 12:21:25 pm »

Amazon US has them? CA doesn't :( I thought it was only available from the Square Enix website, too.

scott

« Reply #774 on: April 16, 2014, 01:09:46 pm »
I got an email this morning about it. I REALLY wanted to get that game, but wasn't going to go through SE's webstore. Once I got that email, I put up the order instantly.

http://www.amazon.com/Drakengard-3-PlayStation/dp/B00J6DLPLK/ref=sr_1_1?s=videogames&ie=UTF8&qid=1397668175&sr=1-1&keywords=drakengard+3

bobster

« Reply #775 on: April 16, 2014, 01:11:30 pm »
I got an email this morning about it. I REALLY wanted to get that game, but wasn't going to go through SE's webstore. Once I got that email, I put up the order instantly.

http://www.amazon.com/Drakengard-3-PlayStation/dp/B00J6DLPLK/ref=sr_1_1?s=videogames&ie=UTF8&qid=1397668175&sr=1-1&keywords=drakengard+3
SE's webstore is the worst. They have terrible customer service too.
Currently Playing: The Witcher

karyann

« Reply #776 on: April 16, 2014, 02:02:24 pm »
I'm being jealous here. :o And that blue PS3 label... they didn't change the PS3 games look again, did they?

« Reply #777 on: April 16, 2014, 04:38:43 pm »
Bummed that Mario Kart 8 isn't getting the special edition in America.  Was gonna pre-order the game for that, but instead I'll just grab the game on launch day.

scott

« Reply #778 on: April 16, 2014, 06:28:10 pm »
I'm being jealous here. :o And that blue PS3 label... they didn't change the PS3 games look again, did they?

Maybe one of the US folks would be kind enough to drop a order in for you. Unfortunately, I can't since I'm being irresponsible just ordering my own copy. :\

argyle

« Reply #779 on: April 16, 2014, 07:04:05 pm »

Vanilla?

Yep, the CE is (was ;) ) exclusive to S-E's website. 

SE's webstore is the worst. They have terrible customer service too.

I hear this a lot, but I gotta say I've had 4 orders fulfilled by them so far this year (Lightning Returns CE, FFX-X2 CE, FFXIV PS4 CE & a order of random games they had on sale) and haven't had any trouble with any of them.  They all arrived on time (FFXIV actually got here before release day) and all in perfect condition.  Compared to other retailers I've been dealing with online lately - Amazon, who almost always packages CE shoddily so they arrive damaged and Best Buy who not only packages stuff poorly but also has it consistently get to me the day AFTER release - they're doing fantastic.  I can't speak for their customer service because I haven't had to contact them, but otherwise I have zero complaints *knock on wood*
"When I was ten, I read fairy tales in secret and would have been ashamed
if I had been found doing so. Now that I am fifty I read them openly. When I
became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the
desire to be very grown up.” ― C.S. Lewis