Author Topic: VGC's Anonymous/"General" Topic:  (Read 1605814 times)

disgaeniac

PRO Supporter

Re: VGC's Anonymous/"General" Topic:
« Reply #2145 on: April 25, 2014, 08:19:22 am »
So...

Has anyone here pre-ordered the soon-to-be-released (in a few more weeks) Vita game called:

Mind Zero?

I know it's coming out soon -and- I've seen/heard/read/found very little info about the game...

...Anyone know anything about it?

When you getting a 3DS?

Pfft!

Got a DSiXL,

3DSXL,

OLED Vita, and

a PS4 (that I still haven't even unboxed yet)

'cuz almost everything that I've been playing/wanting to play lately has been on my PS3.

I took my girl to the dentist a few weeks ago & got about 1 hour into DS Overclocked, though...
"Attempts must be made, even when there can be no hope.
 The alternative is despair.
 And betimes some wonder is wrought to redeem us"

argyle

« Reply #2146 on: April 25, 2014, 08:41:06 am »

I suspected as much.  ;)  I've been trying to send you a real name request & it gives me the error it typically does when someone hasn't logged into a PS4 w/ their PSN account yet.  :P
"When I was ten, I read fairy tales in secret and would have been ashamed
if I had been found doing so. Now that I am fifty I read them openly. When I
became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the
desire to be very grown up.” ― C.S. Lewis

disgaeniac

PRO Supporter

« Reply #2147 on: April 25, 2014, 10:31:49 am »

I suspected as much.  ;)  I've been trying to send you a real name request & it gives me the error it typically does when someone hasn't logged into a PS4 w/ their PSN account yet.  :P

Wtf!?

You *already* know my real name  :P

Yeah, PSN (via one of my PS3's) is really the only one that I'm even close to active on.

My OLED Vita's still sealed in it's box too...when playing on a Vita - I've just been using one of my girl's.

As for (whatever the on-line/friends system) is that Ninty has for the DsiXL & the 3dsXL...I spend maybe a couple of hours a year on them -and- even then, I'm almost never doing anything on-line with it.

No need to fret, though...you always know how & where to find me  ;)

karyann

« Reply #2148 on: April 25, 2014, 10:47:58 am »
I'll have to dig out your PSN account in the online accounts thread this weekend! I rarely (if ever) play online, but hey.  :P

argyle

« Reply #2149 on: April 25, 2014, 11:17:04 am »

Wtf!?

You *already* know my real name  :P

Yeah, PSN (via one of my PS3's) is really the only one that I'm even close to active on.

My OLED Vita's still sealed in it's box too...when playing on a Vita - I've just been using one of my girl's.

As for (whatever the on-line/friends system) is that Ninty has for the DsiXL & the 3dsXL...I spend maybe a couple of hours a year on them -and- even then, I'm almost never doing anything on-line with it.

No need to fret, though...you always know how & where to find me  ;)

Na, it's not that - they just introduced the ability to see people's real names on PSN instead of just their handles, but it requires the other person to approve it.  I just prefer to see the actual names of people I know.  :P 

Don't feel bad tho, my wife kept ignoring the request I sent her on her system until one day I just took the controller from her & accepted it.   :D
became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the

Bwigdahl

« Reply #2150 on: April 25, 2014, 11:47:30 am »
So I got my gameboy advance and games back from my friend I loaned them out to a long ass time ago, and I just now realized that my copy of Final Fantasy VI is a bootleg lol

disgaeniac

PRO Supporter

« Reply #2151 on: April 25, 2014, 12:10:42 pm »
I'll have to dig out your PSN account in the online accounts thread this weekend! I rarely (if ever) play online, but hey.  :P

I'm under the same name on PSN (disgaeniac) that I'm using here.

You can send me a friend-request anytime...just mention who you are & I'll accept it right away  ;)

(I don't accept any blank friend requests *OR* any requests from people that I just wouldn't ever want to be friends with anyway (read: douches:o

Also, one of the things that I like about talking on PSN is that neither one of us needs to be playing a game on-line...even if we're both playing single-player & off-line games...as long as we're both signed into PSN...we can just 'chat' by sending/receiving messages while we're playing  8)

argyle

« Reply #2152 on: April 25, 2014, 12:14:02 pm »

You can send me a friend-request anytime...just mention who you are & I'll accept it right away  ;)

(I don't accept any blank friend requests *OR* any requests from people that I just wouldn't ever want to be friends with anyway (read: douches:o

Also, one of the things that I like about talking on PSN is that neither one of us needs to be playing a game on-line...even if we're both playing single-player & off-line games...as long as we're both signed into PSN...we can just 'chat' by sending/receiving messages while we're playing 8)

With the PS4 you can voice chat like that.  :)

90snostalga

« Reply #2153 on: April 25, 2014, 04:56:10 pm »
What do you guys think?

I really want to get the game "Watch Dogs" but I wanted it on the Wii U to use for the gamepad but who knows when that will be out.  Do you guys think I should just go ahead and get it on PC, or wait for the Wii U version?

You're gonna need a really, really beefed up PC to play Watch_Dogs.

Fox, I hope my 1300 dollar laptop is beefed up enough!   ;)

Processor:  Intel Core i7
Graphics card:  Nvidia Geforce GTX 765m
Ram:  6GB  (upgradable to 12)
HDD:  2TB

It is in HD and has the put for me to connect it to my 55" hd tv via HDMI

Do you think that's beefed enough?  Seriously if not, I will consider selling it just to buy me parts to build my own new gaming pc to go along with my Windows 9x rig.

90snostalga

« Reply #2154 on: April 25, 2014, 05:05:29 pm »

Also, one of the things that I like about talking on PSN is that neither one of us needs to be playing a game on-line...even if we're both playing single-player & off-line games...as long as we're both signed into PSN...we can just 'chat' by sending/receiving messages while we're playing  8)

I assume Soera real name is Brad???

foxhack

« Reply #2155 on: April 25, 2014, 05:22:45 pm »

Do you think that's beefed enough?  Seriously if not, I will consider selling it just to buy me parts to build my own new gaming pc to go along with my Windows 9x rig.

That should be enough, yeah. I just meant that the average PC will have trouble running the game. Of course gamer-equipped PCs won't have that issue, but there's nothing wrong with buying the game in a console if the PC port is too strong or just too crappy (poorly optimized.)

90snostalga

« Reply #2156 on: April 25, 2014, 07:36:01 pm »

That should be enough, yeah. I just meant that the average PC will have trouble running the game. Of course gamer-equipped PCs won't have that issue, but there's nothing wrong with buying the game in a console if the PC port is too strong or just too crappy (poorly optimized.)

I still wonder tho' if I made a mistake with the gaming laptop.  I like it for the fact I can connect it to my tv and view it on the big screen; however, other than the Ram and adding a solid state drive, I cant really upgrade it.  I can never upgrade the video card that I know of.  I guess 5 or more years down the line when I video card it outdated, I'll just build a pc then because I can always upgrade it.

I'm so happy Fox  :)  I finally ended up making my multi boot pc with all operating systems (windows 1, 2, 3, 3.1, 95, 98 SE, ME and xp) all in one machine with 20 to 40 gb for each os , and 120GB for 98 since I would be using it the most.  It has a pentium 4 processor, 16mb ATI pro rage 128 video card but I want to upgrade it to a 32 or 64mb when I find one.

May I ask, what types of pcs do you have or use for gaming?  I've gotten really into the pc thing lately

90snostalga

« Reply #2157 on: April 25, 2014, 07:37:24 pm »
As far as Watch Dogs, I really wanted to wait on the Wii U version because Ubisoft states the gamepad screen is very handy and adds so much more to the game but I dont know if I can wait so I may get both versions.  Good thing about the pc version of Watch Dogs from what I read is that you dont have to be online to play it (diss to Titanfall and Diablo III...jk) lol  :)
« Last Edit: April 25, 2014, 07:39:58 pm by 90snostalga »

burningdoom

PRO Supporter

« Reply #2158 on: April 25, 2014, 07:42:48 pm »
I'm officially going to be a daddy. It's due right after Christmas.

It worked out well, we just got a 2nd car, and we have a couple grand saved up to move out of this apartment and into a house. For once, the timing worked out for something in my life. *knocks on wood*

Anyone that also knows me on Facebook, please don't say anything on there. My wife still wants to tell some people in person.
« Last Edit: April 25, 2014, 07:54:06 pm by burningdoom »

redblaze57

PRO Supporter

« Reply #2159 on: April 25, 2014, 07:45:49 pm »
I'm officially going to be a daddy. It's due right after Christmas.

It worked out well, we just got a 2nd car, and we have a couple grand saved up to move out. For once, the timing worked out for something in my life. *knocks on wood*

Anyone that also knows me on Facebook, please don't say anything on there. My wife still wants to tell some people in person.

congrats