Author Topic: VGC's Anonymous/"General" Topic:  (Read 1542590 times)

kashell

Re: VGC's Anonymous/"General" Topic:
« Reply #4170 on: October 27, 2014, 12:15:00 pm »
IIRC, the other trophies for Tears to Tiara II involve using chains, spells, combo attacks, etc. a certain number of times. My guess (hope) is that they will come naturally. Otherwise, yikes. Also, I think this might be a two play through game for the platinum because apparently earning all of the S ranks and beating all the stages on Hard is...well...hard. XD

disgaeniac

PRO Supporter

« Reply #4171 on: October 27, 2014, 12:29:48 pm »
IIRC, the other trophies for Tears to Tiara II involve using chains, spells, combo attacks, etc. a certain number of times. My guess (hope) is that they will come naturally. Otherwise, yikes. Also, I think this might be a two play through game for the platinum because apparently earning all of the S ranks and beating all the stages on Hard is...well...hard. XD

I'm thinking the same...

Thanks!

I just popped that 100-Hit-Chain trophy on Hard...when a wave of 9 foolish enemies popped up ;)

Btw - I've gotten the "You can now use ___ Ultimate attack" message while Diving - I *refuse to call it anything else :P
...with both parties -but- I can't find any directions or explanations for it; do you know what I'm talking about/how to use it?

What kind of levels did you beat the game with?
"Attempts must be made, even when there can be no hope.
 The alternative is despair.
 And betimes some wonder is wrought to redeem us"

kashell

« Reply #4172 on: October 27, 2014, 12:42:07 pm »
I finished the game with Earthes/Ion at level 88 and Delta/Cass at 80. But, the game is so easy that my guess anything between the 60 to 80 range will be fine.

The ultimate attacks I THINK are done by having a full Harmonics Gauge and having a certain power percentage with your song magic. Keep attacking waves of enemies and pause the game to see Activate Song Magic has changed to Harmonics Whatever-attack. I can't recall the name.

You must be in Phase 3 now. You're nearing the home stretch!

fighterpilot562

PRO Supporter

« Reply #4173 on: October 28, 2014, 12:18:24 pm »
Have an upcoming interview and I gotta shave off my red mountain man beard... noo!!!!!

But on the plus side, if i get the job, I can finally buy a ps4 and other stuff!
VGCs Unofficial Podcast! Be sure to sub and listen in.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCTyhaE8LSCmQN7fiHxHjyWg

Add Me: fighterpilot562 (PSN, XBL, WiiU, Steam, Origin, Steam, Twitch)

1049-2600-8730

turf

PRO Supporter

« Reply #4174 on: October 28, 2014, 01:41:04 pm »
Have an upcoming interview and I gotta shave off my red mountain man beard... noo!!!!!

But on the plus side, if i get the job, I can finally buy a ps4 and other stuff!

Just trim it.  If you look kept, it'll be fine.  Beard on, my man.

bobster

« Reply #4175 on: October 28, 2014, 01:42:20 pm »

Just trim it.  If you look kept, it'll be fine.  Beard on, my man.
That's true. Beards are becoming more acceptable at work for sure.
Currently Playing: The Witcher

Bwigdahl

« Reply #4176 on: October 28, 2014, 01:51:04 pm »
I haven't shaved in over 2 years!

fighterpilot562

PRO Supporter

« Reply #4177 on: October 28, 2014, 02:07:48 pm »
Once I get a job, ill grow it back, doesn't really take me long. And the place ill be working at, will require beard covers and hair nets because of the stuff ill be around. (no not food lol). So we will see if ill tolerate wearing a beard cover or just keep it shaved off.

In other news, the damn Green Bay Packers lost on sunday  >:( (any other sports fans here)?

1049-2600-8730

cobraseph

« Reply #4178 on: October 28, 2014, 02:14:29 pm »

wish you luck.. and hope you get the job man!

Bwigdahl

« Reply #4179 on: October 28, 2014, 02:17:24 pm »
Once I get a job, ill grow it back, doesn't really take me long. And the place ill be working at, will require beard covers and hair nets because of the stuff ill be around. (no not food lol). So we will see if ill tolerate wearing a beard cover or just keep it shaved off.

In other news, the damn Green Bay Packers lost on sunday  >:( (any other sports fans here)?

Here! I'm a huge Cowboys fan and last night's game almost killed me!

fighterpilot562

PRO Supporter

« Reply #4180 on: October 28, 2014, 02:20:46 pm »
Thanks, I hope I get the job too.

As for  the Cowboys, I was shocked they lost to a 3rd stringer... the way ESPN has been hyping up Dallas, you figured they already won the Super Bowl...

I also hope Giants lose the World Series... I live in California and am tired of their fans.....

On the plus side, always entertaining to watch Raider fans all hyped up for the season, thinking they are gonna go all the way, and 3 weeks later they are all miserable haha.

1049-2600-8730

Bwigdahl

« Reply #4181 on: October 28, 2014, 02:26:59 pm »

As for  the Cowboys, I was shocked they lost to a 3rd stringer... the way ESPN has been hyping up Dallas, you figured they already won the Super Bowl...

I also hope Giants lose the World Series... I live in California and am tired of their fans.....

On the plus side, always entertaining to watch Raider fans all hyped up for the season, thinking they are gonna go all the way, and 3 weeks later they are all miserable haha.

They were killing us with blitzes all night. At one point, Romo was lying on the ground after a sack and looked dead. Demarco Murray is a BEAST but his fumbling is getting ridiculous. He needs to learn how to go down quickly and not let people swarm and strip the ball.

I'm from Kansas so I'm going for the Royals, although I'm not really a huge baseball fan. NFL is the main sport I follow (never got into college football strangely enough)... however, I'm the opposite with basketball, I love college (Wichita State Shockers!) but don't follow NBA all that much. I do plan on going to the OKC/Cavs game in december.

bobster

« Reply #4182 on: October 28, 2014, 02:27:09 pm »

My uncle is one of those Raiders fans. I always feel bad for him lol.
Currently Playing: The Witcher

Bwigdahl

« Reply #4183 on: October 28, 2014, 02:28:42 pm »

My uncle is one of those Raiders fans. I always feel bad for him lol.

Raiders are the only team the Jets have beat this season and the Jets are a fucking mess lol! Raiders playing for that #1 draft pick at this point.

davifus

« Reply #4184 on: October 28, 2014, 03:08:02 pm »
Booo Saints

As a Falcon Fan, I dislike the Saints.

NBA season Starts Today!

Excited for the Mav Vs. Spurs & Lakers Vs. Rockets (they're in a complete mess).
"Hard work betrays none, but dreams betray many." ( Hachiman Hikigaya)
"People say nothing's impossible, but I do nothing everyday." (Winnie The Pooh)