Author Topic: October 2013 - Recently Added to Collection/Recently Purchased  (Read 19059 times)

theflea

Re: October 2013 - Recently Added to Collection/Recently Purchased
« Reply #105 on: October 19, 2013, 11:37:45 pm »
with Garage Sale season ending not picking up as much.
But stopped at a few local game stores and a flea market and picked up some things.

PS3
- Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 Remix

XB360
- Tales of Vesperia
- Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen

PS1
- Dragon Ball GT Final Bout (Japan)
- Dragon Ball Z Ultimate Battle 22 (Japan)

SNES
- Bubsy II

and last had to trade a bunch of extras for this.
GB
- Mega Man V  ;D ;D ;D

« Last Edit: October 19, 2013, 11:40:40 pm by theflea »
"Happy game hunting!!!"

« Reply #106 on: October 20, 2013, 06:20:04 pm »
Flea

let me know how Dragons dogma is. i enjoyed the first

scott

« Reply #107 on: October 20, 2013, 07:19:15 pm »
Wandered by a GameStop that had PS3 games 2 for $10. Ended up picked Killzone 2 and 3, black label and CIB.
Now Playing: Persona 5 Scramble, Animal Crossing: New Horizons, Mario Kart 8

Brush Wizard - Mini Painting Blog | The SHMUP: BYOAC Build | Art Thread

disgaeniac

PRO Supporter

« Reply #108 on: October 21, 2013, 09:48:48 am »
ordered Virtue's Last Reward, a (very over-priced) 32 Gig memory card, and a 'holder' for my (soon to be) Vita.
"Attempts must be made, even when there can be no hope.
 The alternative is despair.
 And betimes some wonder is wrought to redeem us"

« Reply #109 on: October 21, 2013, 04:51:58 pm »
ordered Virtue's Last Reward, a (very over-priced) 32 Gig memory card, and a 'holder' for my (soon to be) Vita.

Yay, you're getting one!!

theflea

« Reply #110 on: October 22, 2013, 04:26:42 am »
Just got something in the mail today, wasn't sure what it was and when I opened it I was excited to see this.  :)

Flea

let me know how Dragons dogma is. i enjoyed the first

I'm still playing the Original Dragon's Dogma, (kinda got distracted from it playing GTA5 Online) This is pretty much the same game with all the DLC added. to get all the achievements You have to play the game twice, so I bought this to make the second play through different then the first. Added quests, armor, weapons etc.
« Last Edit: October 22, 2013, 04:35:29 am by theflea »
"Happy game hunting!!!"

disgaeniac

PRO Supporter

« Reply #111 on: October 22, 2013, 10:34:05 am »

Yay, you're getting one!!

Yep!

Price-cut + (the upcoming) VITA TV + the getting of the system, memory card, holder, Persona 4: Golden, Disgaea 3: Absence of Detention, & Zero Escape: Virtue's Last Reward...all for...*FREE* for my B-Day = me having no complaints  ;D
"Attempts must be made, even when there can be no hope.
 The alternative is despair.
 And betimes some wonder is wrought to redeem us"

turf

PRO Supporter

« Reply #112 on: October 23, 2013, 07:57:18 pm »
I had one of those rare awesome finds yesterday. I bought a $5 Red GBA SP sight unseen. I give the dude a Lincoln and headed home happy.

I got home and was about to give it a cleaning. Wait a minute!  There's a game in it. It was a red game so it blended in. It was a Pokemon Ruby be all camouflaged and whatnot.

I'm not a huge Pokemon fan, but I sure don't mind having this one in a $5 GBA. 

scott

« Reply #113 on: October 23, 2013, 08:17:05 pm »
I had one of those rare awesome finds yesterday. I bought a $5 Red GBA SP sight unseen. I give the dude a Lincoln and headed home happy.

I got home and was about to give it a cleaning. Wait a minute!  There's a game in it. It was a red game so it blended in. It was a Pokemon Ruby be all camouflaged and whatnot.

I'm not a huge Pokemon fan, but I sure don't mind having this one in a $5 GBA. 

Nice! I need to eventually get a new Ruby, Emerald and Sapphire. All the of the ones I have must have been owned my a toddler, cause the labels are trashed and/or missing. haha
Now Playing: Persona 5 Scramble, Animal Crossing: New Horizons, Mario Kart 8

Brush Wizard - Mini Painting Blog | The SHMUP: BYOAC Build | Art Thread

turf

PRO Supporter

« Reply #114 on: October 23, 2013, 09:37:07 pm »
I'm not a fan of playing Pokemon games. I played red for a little while. My little brother had it way back when. It just wasn't my cup of tea. That being said, the collector in me still has to catch 'em all. The games that is.

foxhack

« Reply #115 on: October 23, 2013, 10:55:35 pm »
Today I found a sealed Hot Wheels: Extreme Racing for the PS1 - $1.

And in the "Damn this is an awesome find but I gotta pay the bills"... complete in box copies of Splatterhouse 3 and Castlevania Bloodlines (plastic case version). Pretty much mint except for the manuals.

I'm really, really sorry, but Splatterhouse 3 can go for $150 on eBay and I have bills to pay. ^^;

jcalder8

« Reply #116 on: October 23, 2013, 11:31:16 pm »

And in the "Damn this is an awesome find but I gotta pay the bills"... complete in box copies of Splatterhouse 3 and Castlevania Bloodlines (plastic case version). Pretty much mint except for the manuals.

I'm really, really sorry, but Splatterhouse 3 can go for $150 on eBay and I have bills to pay. ^^;
Those seem like some great pickups! Always good to pay the bills :(

foxhack

« Reply #117 on: October 23, 2013, 11:53:24 pm »

Those seem like some great pickups! Always good to pay the bills :(
Actually depending on how my other listings go I might have enough to freakin finally upgrade my computer in November. :D

« Reply #118 on: October 24, 2013, 12:37:17 pm »

I'm still playing the Original Dragon's Dogma, (kinda got distracted from it playing GTA5 Online) This is pretty much the same game with all the DLC added. to get all the achievements You have to play the game twice, so I bought this to make the second play through different then the first. Added quests, armor, weapons etc.

so its more like a game of the year edition?
i went with the assassin with daggers and bow. that combo kicked ass

soera

« Reply #119 on: October 24, 2013, 02:51:49 pm »
I would like to preface this by saying I love it when girls work at pawn stores.

Was out yesterday and on the way home, figured I would stop in one of the local pawn stores. They have a huge rack full of 360/PS3 games and I saw 2 copies of Dragon Age ultimate edition. One was marked $20 and the other was unmarked. So I grabbed the unmarked one and walked over to the accessory area. On top was one of those camo PS3 controllers. Ive been wanting a 4th controller anyhow and with the stepson getting interested in military stuff, figured this would be one he would use. Took the controller and the game up to the counter. I asked on the game first and the girl (obviously unknowledgeable on gaming) said "How about $5?" ... I then asked on the controller (I turned it over and they just bought it yesterday according to the purchase sticker) and she said "$20 for all?" Out comes the wallet! Controller is in perfect condition and the game itself doesnt have a single mark on it. Considering any official PS3 controller is still $60 on the shelf and the game is $30 new, I saved a good chunk of change.