Author Topic: July 2014 - Recently Added to Collection/Recently Purchased  (Read 28733 times)

turf

PRO Supporter

Re: July 2014 - Recently Added to Collection/Recently Purchased
« Reply #165 on: July 18, 2014, 10:54:19 am »
My wife went out a bought some more ATLUS games.  She has a problem.  Good news is Dragon's Crown was one of them.  I've been wanting to play that one.

Dragon's Crown PS3
Conception II:Children of the Seven Stars 3DS
Demon's Souls PS3

I want your wife. Can I borrow her for a while? 

Now...if *I* were to say that  :o

*Laughs at double-standards*  ;D

I let that one slide.  It was too much of an underhanded pitch.

disgaeniac

PRO Supporter

« Reply #166 on: July 18, 2014, 11:32:39 am »
Yep.

A lob if ever I saw one!
"Attempts must be made, even when there can be no hope.
 The alternative is despair.
 And betimes some wonder is wrought to redeem us"

karyann

« Reply #167 on: July 18, 2014, 02:24:05 pm »
My wife went out a bought some more ATLUS games.  She has a problem.  Good news is Dragon's Crown was one of them.  I've been wanting to play that one.

Dragon's Crown PS3
Demon's Souls PS3

Sorry, I didn't mean to offend. I was just being silly, but I think I didn't choose the right words; I guess I made it sound like she was an object  :( Your wife seems awesome and I definitely don't want her to look like such  :o

turf

PRO Supporter

« Reply #168 on: July 18, 2014, 02:36:11 pm »

Dragon's Crown PS3
Demon's Souls PS3

Sorry, I didn't mean to offend. I was just being silly, but I think I didn't choose the right words; I guess I made it sound like she was an object  :( Your wife seems awesome and I definitely don't want her to look like such  :o

You you didn't offend at all.  (In my silly mind) It read like, "I want your wife" in a physical sense.   ::) You didn't upset anyone.  As for disgaeniac and myself, our minds live in the gutter.
« Last Edit: July 18, 2014, 02:37:50 pm by turf »

karyann

« Reply #169 on: July 18, 2014, 02:39:23 pm »
You you didn't offend at all.  (In my silly mind) It read like, "I want your wife" in a physical sense.   ::) You didn't upset anyone.

Haha, as much as I like other women, I'm still not interested in them that way.  :P  I guess I misunderstood the idiom  :-X  Sorry haha

« Reply #170 on: July 18, 2014, 03:15:49 pm »
Got a couple new additions to the PS2 collection in the mail.  Got both of these for $6 thanks to a freebie amazon gift card. FMA2 even has the anime disc included.
$6? I thought you'd have to pay an arm and a leg for them!  8)

argyle

« Reply #171 on: July 18, 2014, 03:34:48 pm »
Got a couple new additions to the PS2 collection in the mail.  Got both of these for $6 thanks to a freebie amazon gift card. FMA2 even has the anime disc included.

"When I was ten, I read fairy tales in secret and would have been ashamed
if I had been found doing so. Now that I am fifty I read them openly. When I
became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the
desire to be very grown up.” ― C.S. Lewis

« Reply #172 on: July 18, 2014, 04:13:41 pm »
Found an assortment of things today, mostly just a big PS1 pile for a buck a piece, but not bad.

scott

« Reply #173 on: July 18, 2014, 04:25:07 pm »

Nice. hah
Now Playing: Persona 5 Scramble, Animal Crossing: New Horizons, Mario Kart 8

Brush Wizard - Mini Painting Blog | The SHMUP: BYOAC Build | Art Thread

soera

« Reply #174 on: July 18, 2014, 05:27:29 pm »

Dragon's Crown PS3
Demon's Souls PS3

You you didn't offend at all.  (In my silly mind) It read like, "I want your wife" in a physical sense.   ::) You didn't upset anyone.  As for disgaeniac and myself, our minds live in the gutter.

Dont leave me out of the gutter. I reside there too ... I just didnt notice this fast enough. :D

« Reply #175 on: July 19, 2014, 03:29:02 am »
I found a copy of Nintendo Land at my local Goodwill today for $3. Thats the first time I've seen a current gen game at goodwill

90snostalga

« Reply #176 on: July 19, 2014, 09:24:40 am »
I found a copy of Nintendo Land at my local Goodwill today for $3. Thats the first time I've seen a current gen game at goodwill

That's a great find  :)  They must of thought it was a regular Wii game and slipped through the cracks of whoever supposed to put all current gens online lol ;)  But Congrats tho!

« Reply #177 on: July 19, 2014, 09:49:51 am »
I don't normally like to do unboxing/pick-up videos but this is special. I'm still in the process of cleaning and identifying the games. There's a few I plan on keeping but most I'm gonna sell. Once everything is cataloged I'll make a post in the marketplace. First come, first serve! I'll give you folks a week before I start posting to eBay.

90snostalga

« Reply #178 on: July 19, 2014, 10:46:17 am »
I don't normally like to do unboxing/pick-up videos but this is special. I'm still in the process of cleaning and identifying the games. There's a few I plan on keeping but most I'm gonna sell. Once everything is cataloged I'll make a post in the marketplace. First come, first serve! I'll give you folks a week before I start posting to eBay.

Nice video.  This actually made me want to buy a Famicom games lot just for the mystery of seeing what games I get.  Seems like a fun adventure  :)  Wish you had a LaGrange Point in there!

bobster

« Reply #179 on: July 19, 2014, 12:09:17 pm »
Awesome lot of Famicom games! I can only imagine the fun just trying every one of those games.
Currently Playing: The Witcher