Author Topic: February 2015 - Recently Added to Collection/Recently Purchased  (Read 35881 times)

MJMaranan

PRO Supporter

Re: February 2015 - Recently Added to Collection/Recently Purchased
« Reply #255 on: February 27, 2015, 01:14:24 am »
I just found out this month that I either forgot to or did not yet add my Lunar games to my collection.

I also added these to my collection:

Darkstone (PlayStation): found a good price on eBay.
Okami Buddha Board (Swag): ironically, couldn't let go of the fact that I don't have this for my collection.
The Order 1886 - Collector's Edition (PlayStation 4): picked up my pre-order.
Prince Of Persia (PlayStation 3): found this for $3, while picking up my pre-order.

Please check out the games I have for sale.

fighterpilot562

PRO Supporter

« Reply #256 on: February 27, 2015, 02:40:23 am »
Hi.

February was good to me with the 3 for $10 from Gamestop that they had a week or so ago, and elsewhere. Just picked up a Super Slim PS3 (Am I only the that prefers this model design ascetically over any of the others?) a week into the GS sale, and thankfully everything wasn't picked over as much as I figured it would be. Hit up the 5 or so GS stores in my area, and only got Bait & Switched twice, but it worked out in my favor both times with them swapping out a Greatest Hits L.A. Noire for the regular version, and switched a regular no manual copy of Uncharted 2 for a CIB GH version. Everything CIB (unless noted on one game).  I take back about half of all the mean things I've personally said about Gamestop over the years.  :P

Rundown:
Superslim PS3: $75 from Cowboom. excellent condition, still has plastic coverings on all glossy parts. Came with hookups too but didn't include them in picture.

Assassin's Creed Revelations $3.33
BlazBlue: Continuum Shift $3.33
Dynasty Warriors 6 disc only $3.33 (nothing else interesting at that particular store for a qualifying third game)
Dynasty Warriors 6 $3.33
Fallout: New Vegas $3.33
L.A. Noire $4.99
Lost Planet $3.99
Lost Planet 2 $3.33
Mass Effect 2 $3.33
Mass Effect 3 $3.33 (what's up with no physical release of ME:1 on PS3 other than the Trilogy Pack?)
Motorstorm 99 cents lol
Nail'd (unpictured) $3.33
Ratchet and Clank All 4 One $3.33
Uncharted $3.99
Uncharted 2 $3.33
Uncharted 3 $3.33

Also picket up the Tatsunoko vs Capcom Wii Arcade Stick from Goodwill for $20, works great except for what I assume are supposed to be LEDs in the upperleft corner, which do not turn on. Probably an easy fix.

Damn, very nice.
VGCs Unofficial Podcast! Be sure to sub and listen in.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCTyhaE8LSCmQN7fiHxHjyWg

Add Me: fighterpilot562 (PSN, XBL, WiiU, Steam, Origin, Steam, Twitch)

1049-2600-8730

gf78

« Reply #257 on: February 27, 2015, 10:42:12 am »
I just found out this month that I either forgot to or did not yet add my Lunar games to my collection.

I also added these to my collection:

Darkstone (PlayStation): found a good price on eBay.
Okami Buddha Board (Swag): ironically, couldn't let go of the fact that I don't have this for my collection.
The Order 1886 - Collector's Edition (PlayStation 4): picked up my pre-order.
Prince Of Persia (PlayStation 3): found this for $3, while picking up my pre-order.

Damn all you owners of the Lunar games!  I want these two games so bad, yet I can't bring myself to spend $200 for the pair!   >:(  I'm just going to have to bite the proverbial bullet and drop the cash for them.

As for your other goodies, did you get the $80 edition of the Order?  I wanted the artbook that came with the more expensive edition, but liked the Gallahad statue in the $80 set more and didn't want to drop the extra dough on the top end model. 

Have you ever played Prince of Persia (I assume it's the cell-shaded stand-alone title?  I absolutely love that game.  Fantastic.
Currently playing:  Last of Us Part II Remastered, Cyberpunk 2077 Ultimate Edition
Currently listening to:  Iron Maiden & Ghost
Currently Watching:  Cyberpunk Edgerunners & Last of Us

argyle

« Reply #258 on: February 27, 2015, 05:15:23 pm »
Went in my local GS just to browse, and my friend that works there showed me a complete copy of Lost In Blue 3 for the DS they had just gotten in - $5. Snagged that quickly. :)

Also, I got this princess-sounding game. Iunno, probably sucks - can't imagine anyone here has played it...  ::)

"When I was ten, I read fairy tales in secret and would have been ashamed
if I had been found doing so. Now that I am fifty I read them openly. When I
became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the
desire to be very grown up.” ― C.S. Lewis

abe

« Reply #259 on: February 27, 2015, 06:23:39 pm »
I bought a cheap "game" today. Personal Trainer: Cooking for the Nintendo DS. It was 96 cents, and for some reason I felt like buying it. :P I also got my 32 GB Vita memory card in the mail today, so I can finally replace my crappy 4 GB card.
Currently playing: Persona 5 (PS4)

spac316

« Reply #260 on: February 27, 2015, 08:08:52 pm »
Downloaded 3D Super Hang On for 3DS and, since I had 80 coins left in my Club Nintendo account, I emptied it all and downloaded Grill-Off with Ultra Hand for the Wii! I also got my Super Smash Bros. 4 Soundtrack CD in the mail today!

burningdoom

PRO Supporter

« Reply #261 on: February 27, 2015, 10:54:05 pm »
I JUST saw the trailer to this one the other day, and it was epic. I had to play it after seeing that trailer.

theflea

« Reply #262 on: February 27, 2015, 11:54:21 pm »
Time to show off my pick ups for this week.

Amiibo
- Sonic
- Ike
- Mega Man

XBone
Target had a buy one get one free sale on Ubi-Soft games.
But I was kinda pissed about one of the games, didn't see til later it was an online only game.
still it was only $30 and not full retail, Just hate paying over $20 for online only games.
- Farcry 4
- The Crew

VITA
- Hyperdevotion Noire: Goddess Black Heart - Limited Edition
- Htol#Niq: The Firefly Diary - Limited Edition (what kind of name is Htol#Niq) lol
- Criminal Girls: Invite Only - Limited Edition

NDS
- The World Ends With You

Nuon
Saw this for $3 sealed and had to grab it.
- Freefall 3050 AD

DC
Adding more to my Dreamquest getting closer to a full set.
- South Park Rally
- Tokyo Xtreme Racing
- Super Runabout
- Resident Evil 3: Nemesis

and last got a deal on a DigiBlast, this whole package cost me $20 but $25 to ship it from Italy lol
- A Digiblast Crystal (Clear) (CIB)
- Digiblast TV converter (CIB, not sure if this will work on a US TV) lol
- Winx Club Video (CIB)
- Cuccioli Cerca Amici (CIB)

« Last Edit: February 28, 2015, 02:06:21 am by theflea »
"Happy game hunting!!!"

MJMaranan

PRO Supporter

« Reply #263 on: February 28, 2015, 12:52:10 am »
Damn all you owners of the Lunar games!  I want these two games so bad, yet I can't bring myself to spend $200 for the pair!   >:(  I'm just going to have to bite the proverbial bullet and drop the cash for them.

As for your other goodies, did you get the $80 edition of the Order?  I wanted the artbook that came with the more expensive edition, but liked the Gallahad statue in the $80 set more and didn't want to drop the extra dough on the top end model. 

Have you ever played Prince of Persia (I assume it's the cell-shaded stand-alone title?  I absolutely love that game.  Fantastic.

Yes, I did get the $80 Collector's Edition since I didn't really want to spend $150+ for a statue I didn't like and other unnecessary items.  I saw my brother play the PS3 Prince Of Persia.  I'm definitely more of a Prince Of Persia: The Sands Of Time fan...  Still, I couldn't pass up what I believe to be a great game for $3.

Please check out the games I have for sale.

fazerco

PRO Supporter

« Reply #264 on: February 28, 2015, 10:54:46 am »
Hmm, The Flea found the digiblast  :'(

theflea

« Reply #265 on: February 28, 2015, 11:19:38 am »
Hmm, The Flea found the digiblast  :'(

Now I gotta try and get a Blue one, or the Silver one.
I was surprised how tiny this system is, for some reason I always thought it was the size of a Nomad, but its more the size of a GBA SP closed.
"Happy game hunting!!!"

abe

« Reply #266 on: February 28, 2015, 12:05:08 pm »
Picked up a couple more games today.
-Blue Dragon (360) - I had no idea this one came with 3 discs until I opened it. :o I'm glad to have a copy now. That's another 360 exclusive off of my wishlist. :)
-WarioWare: Touched! (DS) - I haven't seen this one around a whole lot lately, and it was a decent price and in good condition, so I picked it up.
Currently playing: Persona 5 (PS4)

scott

« Reply #267 on: February 28, 2015, 01:03:01 pm »
Number 800!

Resident Evil Gaiden!

I found this at a local game store for a pretty reasonable price a week or so ago and decided that if it was still available this weekend I'd snag it. It's cart only, which is fine, since I'll be making a cassette case label for it.
Now Playing: Persona 5 Scramble, Animal Crossing: New Horizons, Mario Kart 8

Brush Wizard - Mini Painting Blog | The SHMUP: BYOAC Build | Art Thread

tafk

PRO Supporter

« Reply #268 on: February 28, 2015, 01:53:16 pm »
Received my Random Sega box from Punch-Out Gaming today.

Contents
  • CIB Genesis Game Genie
  • CIB 32X Mortal Kombat 2
  • NFL 2K (DC)
  • TrickStyle (DC)
  • Test Drive 6 (DC)

All Dreamcast games were also CIB.

Pretty worth it. Gonna try to film a Feb. pickups video today sometime. Stay tuned.

dashv

PRO Supporter

« Reply #269 on: February 28, 2015, 02:01:57 pm »
I JUST saw the trailer to this one the other day, and it was epic. I had to play it after seeing that trailer.

I should probably get this game.

I've thought that for years and never followed through. :)