Author Topic: Pre-Ordered/Waiting for...  (Read 169716 times)

Re: Pre-Ordered/Waiting for...
« Reply #660 on: March 20, 2014, 04:38:42 pm »
See? They still only have the DC option available. I want the PS3 dammit!

*THIS* dammit!

I saw somewhere they are planning a PS3/360 release, but I wasn't sure if it was going to be physical. If they release a physical version for the PS3 I'll be sure to pick that one up as well.

foxhack

« Reply #661 on: March 20, 2014, 04:41:09 pm »
See? They still only have the DC option available. I want the PS3 dammit!

*THIS* dammit!

I saw somewhere they are planning a PS3/360 release, but I wasn't sure if it was going to be physical. If they release a physical version for the PS3 I'll be sure to pick that one up as well.

Oh, this is pretty good too: The game just got approved for distribution on Steam.

MJMaranan

PRO Supporter

« Reply #662 on: March 21, 2014, 01:11:08 am »
I just preordered the Pier Solar for Dreamcast and the reprint for Genesis. kinda really excited for these! now i just have to get a dreamcast lol.
I forgot that this was on Kickstarter.  Looking at the store, I can't decide between the Genesis or Dreamcast version.  In a way, I kind of want to splurge for both.

Please check out the games I have for sale.

« Reply #663 on: March 21, 2014, 01:49:33 am »
I just preordered the Pier Solar for Dreamcast and the reprint for Genesis. kinda really excited for these! now i just have to get a dreamcast lol.
I forgot that this was on Kickstarter.  Looking at the store, I can't decide between the Genesis or Dreamcast version.  In a way, I kind of want to splurge for both.

Thats what I did. just got my taxes back so I decided to splurge

bobster

« Reply #664 on: March 21, 2014, 09:14:26 am »

Thats what I did. just got my taxes back so I decided to splurge
I'm having a similar problem. I want Genesis, Dreamcast, Strategy guide, and that enhanced soundtrack that's sold out :/. I'm not sure I can even afford one of them right now lol.
Currently Playing: The Witcher

scott

« Reply #665 on: March 21, 2014, 03:46:38 pm »
Diablo III: Reaper of Souls in 4 days! ANd they just announced +100% bonus exp for this weekend. Looks like I'll be racking up the Paragon levels tonight and tomorrow.
Now Playing: Persona 5 Scramble, Animal Crossing: New Horizons, Mario Kart 8

Brush Wizard - Mini Painting Blog | The SHMUP: BYOAC Build | Art Thread

disgaeniac

PRO Supporter

« Reply #666 on: March 21, 2014, 04:05:55 pm »
So - after finding out about & talking to Argyle about it, and then doing some reading & research on the series...I just got back from pre-ordering Deception IV: Blood Ties for the PS3 @ my local GS  ;D

It comes out on Tuesday (the same day that The Witch & the 100 Knight does)  :o

For only being March ==> this year is starting off as a pretty damned expensive one as a gamer & a collector  :-\
"Attempts must be made, even when there can be no hope.
 The alternative is despair.
 And betimes some wonder is wrought to redeem us"

argyle

« Reply #667 on: March 21, 2014, 04:40:19 pm »
So - after finding out about & talking to Argyle about it, and then doing some reading & research on the series...I just got back from pre-ordering Deception IV: Blood Ties for the PS3 @ my local GS  ;D

It comes out on Tuesday (the same day that The Witch & the 100 Knight does)  :o

For only being March ==> this year is starting off as a pretty damned expensive one as a gamer & a collector  :-\

Lol, and I just cancelled mine today!  Only because I see several retailers selling it, there's no CE or anything for it and I don't have time to play it right now.

Oh, and because I placed a preorder for the new BlazBlue CE that comes out Tues instead.   :o
"When I was ten, I read fairy tales in secret and would have been ashamed
if I had been found doing so. Now that I am fifty I read them openly. When I
became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the
desire to be very grown up.” ― C.S. Lewis

90snostalga

« Reply #668 on: March 22, 2014, 04:27:12 am »
Diablo III: Reaper of Souls in 4 days! ANd they just announced +100% bonus exp for this weekend. Looks like I'll be racking up the Paragon levels tonight and tomorrow.

Boo hoo.  I'm kind of upset about how internet is required for Diablo III.  When I get around to playing it, I may just do the 360 version.

90snostalga

« Reply #669 on: March 22, 2014, 04:27:48 am »

I believe some where you mentioned you got a new video card in the mail?  What kind of card you get?  And what OS do you have for your gaming computer?

scott

« Reply #670 on: March 22, 2014, 09:58:40 am »
Ya I finally got a new video card after having my PC down for something like 6 months. I picked up http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16814127687 . As for my OS, I'm running Windows Vista Ultimate which came w/ my Dell when I first bought it. I thought about upgrading to Windows 7, but I've never had a problem w/ Vista so I decided to leave it be.
Now Playing: Persona 5 Scramble, Animal Crossing: New Horizons, Mario Kart 8

Brush Wizard - Mini Painting Blog | The SHMUP: BYOAC Build | Art Thread

« Reply #671 on: March 22, 2014, 04:55:08 pm »
Just preordered Pier Solar HD on the Dreamcast as well, along with the strategy guide. I wanted to get the Genesis version as well, but don't have $120 to blow on one game right now. Question for you other guys that preordered it, is it supposed to come out on 3/25 or is that just when they stop preorders on it? Either way, super stoked about this game :D

madmax

« Reply #672 on: March 23, 2014, 12:33:03 am »
FFX-X2 HD Shipped yesterday :D
Slow shipping though, Gonna be here in early April

90snostalga

« Reply #673 on: March 23, 2014, 08:13:46 pm »
Just preordered Pier Solar HD on the Dreamcast as well, along with the strategy guide. I wanted to get the Genesis version as well, but don't have $120 to blow on one game right now. Question for you other guys that preordered it, is it supposed to come out on 3/25 or is that just when they stop preorders on it? Either way, super stoked about this game :D

You guys are going to talk me into getting that Pier Solar for the Dreamcast.  I never heard of that game or any one in the series if there is one until on this forum recently...  My problem is that I always seem to hesitate when it comes to a homebrew game for some reason.

« Reply #674 on: March 24, 2014, 12:45:38 am »

You guys are going to talk me into getting that Pier Solar for the Dreamcast.  I never heard of that game or any one in the series if there is one until on this forum recently...  My problem is that I always seem to hesitate when it comes to a homebrew game for some reason.

This is definitely a homebrew worth getting. The genesis version received excellent reviews, and the Dreamcast version is the same game, but with better graphics. I love the Dreamcast homebrew scene, and every homebrew I own (have 5 right now I believe) has been very high quality and awesome all around. Sturmwind which came out last summer might be the best looking Dreamcast game I have ever seen, highly recommend it to any shooter fan :)