Author Topic: VGC's Anonymous/"General" Topic:  (Read 1594728 times)

burningdoom

PRO Supporter

Re: VGC's Anonymous/"General" Topic:
« Reply #14295 on: April 14, 2018, 02:10:19 pm »
I win my eBay case about the PSP! In only 8 minutes after it went to eBay's attention

Still weird how it disappeared from my transactions history yesterday, though.

« Reply #14296 on: April 14, 2018, 04:08:57 pm »
I win my eBay case about the PSP! In only 8 minutes after it went to eBay's attention

Grats man!!! Are you going to start looking for another one?

burningdoom

PRO Supporter

« Reply #14297 on: April 14, 2018, 10:16:06 pm »

Grats man!!! Are you going to start looking for another one?

Yeah, but will have to wait until the item is actually delivered before I have the funds in my account.

« Reply #14298 on: April 14, 2018, 10:24:49 pm »
First time posting in this thread atleast, hi. So I was wondering and this is something that came to mind like right now as I am writing this but do you guys have games that are no longer available to download on specific platforms? I was watching some video of Turtles In Time Reshelled(game was trash but I like the boss theme) and got me to wonder about games that were taken down from digital storefronts from whatever platform they were on and well the unfortunate reality of digital gaming when you have things being gone for good whether it be licensing or something else so thats essentially my question and to start off this what I have off the top of my head:

Scott Pilgrim vs. World
Xmen Arcade
Simpsons Arcade
PT

I know there is more but I cant remember. Now the following I got through friends and if I delete these they are gone for good:

Turtles In Time Reshelled
TMNT 2 Arcade
UMK3 on 360
MK2(the first version that came out on PS3 in 2007 I believe)

« Reply #14299 on: April 15, 2018, 09:51:54 pm »
Oh geez, just realized I've been playing PUBG on the Asian region for likely weeks, I don't know how long really.  It defaulted to that at some point since launch.  That explains laggy loot grabbing and such I've had and just put up with.  That easily triples my ping, which is still playable, but I'm basically playing at like 70% capacity lol  No more lag playing in North America lol

kashell

« Reply #14300 on: April 16, 2018, 12:42:33 pm »
First time posting in this thread atleast, hi. So I was wondering and this is something that came to mind like right now as I am writing this but do you guys have games that are no longer available to download on specific platforms? I was watching some video of Turtles In Time Reshelled(game was trash but I like the boss theme) and got me to wonder about games that were taken down from digital storefronts from whatever platform they were on and well the unfortunate reality of digital gaming when you have things being gone for good whether it be licensing or something else so thats essentially my question and to start off this what I have off the top of my head:

Scott Pilgrim vs. World
Xmen Arcade
Simpsons Arcade
PT

I know there is more but I cant remember. Now the following I got through friends and if I delete these they are gone for good:

Turtles In Time Reshelled
TMNT 2 Arcade
UMK3 on 360
MK2(the first version that came out on PS3 in 2007 I believe)

JoJo's Bizarre Adventure HD for the PlayStation. Do you mean things like that?

« Reply #14301 on: April 16, 2018, 12:52:23 pm »
Am I the only one that got personal messages from the Donald Stafford guy about his weird auction thing?
I jokingly took part in that thread, and he has not messaged me.  So that's weird that he messaged you.

rayne315

« Reply #14302 on: April 16, 2018, 03:26:38 pm »
Oh geez, just realized I've been playing PUBG on the Asian region for likely weeks, I don't know how long really.  It defaulted to that at some point since launch.  That explains laggy loot grabbing and such I've had and just put up with.  That easily triples my ping, which is still playable, but I'm basically playing at like 70% capacity lol  No more lag playing in North America lol

that just means you should play 3x better right?
PS2 Palooza: 8/2XXX games finished
Now Playing: Dark cloud
Stopped recording so now back on track.

XIII
.Hack//G.U. Vol 1//Rebirth
Sly Cooper and the Thievius Raccoonus
Sly 2
.hack//g.u. vol 2
.hack//g.u. vol 3
Katamari Damacy
Bully

« Reply #14303 on: April 16, 2018, 04:34:43 pm »

that just means you should play 3x better right?

Unfortunately being 3x better doesn't translate into wins all the time, but I'm actually getting more kills now that it feels like my shots are hitting properly and it's just nice to have less lag gathering gear.

turf

PRO Supporter

« Reply #14304 on: April 17, 2018, 05:20:42 pm »
Since last Thursday, my new game room/podcasting studio has been in the works.  It's coming along.

I had one of those Amish-style storage buildings delivered.  So far, I have electrical wiring, insulation, and sheetrock installed.
Tonight and tomorrow is mudding sheetrock.  I'm hoping to paint Thursday and maybe Friday.  Saturday is flooring.  Assuming I get done with flooring, trim is Sunday.  The electrician is coming next Monday to wire my breaker box hook my feeder line to my and meter. 

I'm busting my ass to get this done.  Assuming nothing goes wrong, I should be moving into it in a week.  I'm more than a little excited. ;D

desocietas

« Reply #14305 on: April 17, 2018, 08:47:03 pm »
Since last Thursday, my new game room/podcasting studio has been in the works.  It's coming along.

I had one of those Amish-style storage buildings delivered.  So far, I have electrical wiring, insulation, and sheetrock installed.
Tonight and tomorrow is mudding sheetrock.  I'm hoping to paint Thursday and maybe Friday.  Saturday is flooring.  Assuming I get done with flooring, trim is Sunday.  The electrician is coming next Monday to wire my breaker box hook my feeder line to my and meter. 

I'm busting my ass to get this done.  Assuming nothing goes wrong, I should be moving into it in a week.  I'm more than a little excited. ;D

That sounds awesome!
Currently playing:
FFXIV (PC), The Witcher (PC), Monster Hunter World: Iceborne (PS4)
twitch.tv/desocietas

burningdoom

PRO Supporter

« Reply #14306 on: April 18, 2018, 02:53:09 pm »
I got a component cable for my PSP. Thought it would be awesome to play on the TV like the Game Boy Player.

Who designed this damn thing?! Did they want us to sit on top of our TV? I mean, TVs generally have the hook-ups in the back, but the cord is just long enough to wrap around the back and sit like right in front of the TV.

desocietas

« Reply #14307 on: April 18, 2018, 02:58:28 pm »
I got a component cable for my PSP. Thought it would be awesome to play on the TV like the Game Boy Player.

Who designed this damn thing?! Did they want us to sit on top of our TV? I mean, TVs generally have the hook-ups in the back, but the cord is just long enough to wrap around the back and sit like right in front of the TV.

Ohhhh, right... I forgot about that... I guess I never noticed 'cause I hook mine up to a capture card that then plugs into my computer (so I play off the computer).

Now that I think about it, I assume they designed the cable initially so people could watch PSP movies on their tv with it (thus the proportion change of the displayed screen).

In any case, I'm glad you won that eBay dispute!
Currently playing:
FFXIV (PC), The Witcher (PC), Monster Hunter World: Iceborne (PS4)
twitch.tv/desocietas

« Reply #14308 on: April 18, 2018, 03:18:56 pm »

Very curious as to how much this is costing you.

turf

PRO Supporter

« Reply #14309 on: April 18, 2018, 03:58:14 pm »

Very curious as to how much this is costing you.

I'm under $9k so far.  That's a 12'x32' building.  I've done all the work myself.  It's been a heck of a trip, but it'll be done soon.
If I had a good place to host pictures, I'd post them here when I'm done.