Author Topic: What Was The Last Movie/Anime You Watched?  (Read 280242 times)

Re: What Was The Last Movie/Anime You Watched?
« Reply #300 on: December 06, 2013, 04:15:09 pm »
I just wish Awakening had been better. Kate still looks great, but yeeek, the plot and acting are way worse than the others.

scott

« Reply #301 on: December 06, 2013, 04:40:12 pm »
Started watching the Gantz anime again the other day. I remember when it was just coming out on DVD and I had to pick up every new release as it came out. So addicting. Reminds me that I need to look into the American release of the manga.
Now Playing: Persona 5 Scramble, Animal Crossing: New Horizons, Mario Kart 8

Brush Wizard - Mini Painting Blog | The SHMUP: BYOAC Build | Art Thread

90snostalga

« Reply #302 on: December 06, 2013, 05:00:35 pm »
Movie last watched:  Friday and I love you man

Both are awesome and funny  :D

soera

« Reply #303 on: December 06, 2013, 05:07:29 pm »
Watched the Conjuring. That shit was awesome. If you like horrors, you have to watch this one. Its definitely one of the more realistic feeling scary movies Ive seen in a while.

« Reply #304 on: December 06, 2013, 10:16:19 pm »
Anime: The world God only knows and Attack of the Titan
Movie: Hunger Games 1

redblaze57

PRO Supporter

« Reply #305 on: December 06, 2013, 11:11:15 pm »
Let's see
Eden of the East- Surprisingly very good
.Hack//Quantum- After seeing this I want More .Hack//
Sakura Wars- This is one of those one where you need to know the Mechanics of the game otherwise you would think there's a lot of filler. Personally I see this one being a Guilty Pleasure of mine.
Welcome to the N.H.K.- Ok I watch this one Months Ago but never Said anything about it. it's great a little weird at the beginning and in all honesty very depressing at time, But this isn't a series you should not overlook at all.
Yu Yu Hakusho "the Movie" and Eizou Hakusho- The Movie is Basically A lost episode After Season 2, Why I say that is because it got a Runtime of a little over 25 minutes. Though I say that It's an action packed from Beginning to End and its a self Contained Story. Eizou Hakusho in a nutshell is a Condensed version of Yu yu Hakusho set to Music sung by the Japaneses voice Actors with 2 episode base on the Dark touranment and the other 4 on the Progression of the 4 main Characters thoughout the series.

« Reply #306 on: December 07, 2013, 02:19:30 pm »
watched planes last night with my little girl

« Reply #307 on: December 07, 2013, 05:56:12 pm »
jingle all the way

"PUT THE COOKIE DOWN  NOW"

MJMaranan

PRO Supporter

« Reply #308 on: December 08, 2013, 11:57:10 pm »
Saw Batman Begins again.  Hated how Christian Bale revamped his Batman tone for the sequels.  In my opinion, his Batman voice was a lot more decent in this movie.

Please check out the games I have for sale.

scott

« Reply #309 on: December 09, 2013, 12:58:26 pm »
I really like the new Batman movies, but I've always been iffy on Bale's voice. It always sounds to me like his nose piece is plugging his nose and he's stuffed up.
Now Playing: Persona 5 Scramble, Animal Crossing: New Horizons, Mario Kart 8

Brush Wizard - Mini Painting Blog | The SHMUP: BYOAC Build | Art Thread

turf

PRO Supporter

« Reply #310 on: December 09, 2013, 01:44:02 pm »
I really like the new Batman movies, but I've always been iffy on Bale's voice. It always sounds to me like his nose piece is plugging his nose and he's stuffed up.
At the risk of derailing the thread, has anyone seen Batdad on youtube? Dude cracked me up, and his Batman voice is as forced as Bale's.

blipcs76

« Reply #311 on: December 09, 2013, 02:03:27 pm »
Watched the Conjuring. That shit was awesome. If you like horrors, you have to watch this one. Its definitely one of the more realistic feeling scary movies Ive seen in a while.

Agreed.  One of the best horror movies I've seen in years.  And me and my wife have seen most of them.

And Batdad is hilarious :)

blipcs76

« Reply #312 on: December 09, 2013, 02:08:20 pm »
Watched Pacific Rim this weekend.  I really liked it -- the spectacle was amazing and it had enough story and grounding to make you invested in the characters and plot.

Rewatched Princess and the Frog.  Hurts every time I watch it, because I so want Disney to return to hand drawn animation.  CG movies are fine, but hand drawn just has a special look and care about it that cannot be matched with 3D models.  Princess and the Frog is one of the best things to come out of Disney in years.

As for anime, I just finished up Yamada's First Time and it was a fun show, though the last two episodes were a bit uncomfortable.  Started up Soul Eater next, which gives me a strong Bleach vibe, though far more silly.

soera

« Reply #313 on: December 09, 2013, 02:37:40 pm »
Lol Batdad is awesome.

redblaze57

PRO Supporter

« Reply #314 on: December 09, 2013, 06:36:00 pm »
speaking of the new Batman movies, Watched the Dark knight rises last night. it was good, still prefer Luchador Bane though. my opinion on Bale as Batman is that he's a Good Bruce Wayne.

Also Thor: Dark World- I enjoyed it as much as the other Marvel Movies which is a good thing