Author Topic: Pre-Ordered/Waiting for...  (Read 170869 times)

Re: Pre-Ordered/Waiting for...
« Reply #405 on: September 19, 2013, 04:02:27 pm »
Only thing I have preordered is Wind Waker HD Limited Edition. It is probably the last new game I will buy this year as well.

« Reply #406 on: September 26, 2013, 06:06:23 pm »
Just pre-ordered South Park: The Stick of Truth Grand Wizard Edition - PlayStation 3 Collectors Edition. I'm not normally one to buy collectors editions, but can you blame me on this one!?

soera

« Reply #407 on: September 26, 2013, 07:52:21 pm »
Lol Im on the fence about that. I hate south park but I love RPGs. And that looks like it possibly could be an interesting one. How much is that grand wizard edition?

« Reply #408 on: September 26, 2013, 07:55:16 pm »
Lol Im on the fence about that. I hate south park but I love RPGs. And that looks like it possibly could be an interesting one. How much is that grand wizard edition?

Its only $80. I cant wait to have that cartman on my desk at work!

desocietas

« Reply #409 on: September 26, 2013, 08:40:25 pm »

Its only $80. I cant wait to have that cartman on my desk at work!

From the gameplay vids, it looks amazing so far... on the fence, but part of me really wants it.
Currently playing:
FFXIV (PC), The Witcher (PC), Monster Hunter World: Iceborne (PS4)
twitch.tv/desocietas

« Reply #410 on: September 26, 2013, 08:48:09 pm »
but part of me really wants it.

And that part of you would be correct. Dont bother listening to what the other part of you has to say.

But the game play looks awesome. It looks exactly like the show. I was actually kinda blown away.

desocietas

« Reply #411 on: September 26, 2013, 09:26:26 pm »
but part of me really wants it.

And that part of you would be correct. Dont bother listening to what the other part of you has to say.

But the game play looks awesome. It looks exactly like the show. I was actually kinda blown away.

Me too.  I was meh about it when I heard that they were making a new game, but the gameplay vids... it's like they actually want to make a great game based on a tv show for once.
Currently playing:
FFXIV (PC), The Witcher (PC), Monster Hunter World: Iceborne (PS4)
twitch.tv/desocietas

soera

« Reply #412 on: September 26, 2013, 10:02:52 pm »
I just watched a few of the videos. I was hoping to see a DW style of game ... but its literally just like the cartoon. And I hate the cartoon simply cause it tries TOO hard to be crass and funny. The grand wizard edition looks cool at least. I just wont have one.

disgaeniac

PRO Supporter

« Reply #413 on: September 27, 2013, 10:01:12 am »
I've already got SP: SoT pre-ordered, too.

Anyone here know if the PS3 FF-X & X-2 HD re-master has a release date/is taking pre-orders yet?
"Attempts must be made, even when there can be no hope.
 The alternative is despair.
 And betimes some wonder is wrought to redeem us"

« Reply #414 on: September 27, 2013, 11:10:51 am »

Anyone here know if the PS3 FF-X & X-2 HD re-master has a release date/is taking pre-orders yet?

It's taking pre-orders, but no release date yet.

disgaeniac

PRO Supporter

« Reply #415 on: September 27, 2013, 12:01:50 pm »

Who's taking the pre-orders; Gamestop...Amazon...everybody?

*I* think that it seems..."off"...to be taking pre-orders w/o a firm (or, at least, a tentative) release date -then again- I can't even remember how many *YEARS* I've had "The Last Guardian" pre-ordered  :-\

« Reply #416 on: September 27, 2013, 04:34:39 pm »

*I* think that it seems..."off"...to be taking pre-orders w/o a firm (or, at least, a tentative) release date -then again- I can't even remember how many *YEARS* I've had "The Last Guardian" pre-ordered  :-\

I have a pre-order for this game with Amazon http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00BY0G0YU/ref=oh_details_o01_s00_i00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

scott

« Reply #417 on: September 27, 2013, 05:30:13 pm »
You never know...some games (like Journey, Flow, & Flower) were *originally* Digital-only -and- eventually ended-up getting a physical release, as well  :-\

... and Duck Tales
I'm excited about this.

Same here.
Now Playing: Persona 5 Scramble, Animal Crossing: New Horizons, Mario Kart 8

Brush Wizard - Mini Painting Blog | The SHMUP: BYOAC Build | Art Thread

« Reply #418 on: September 27, 2013, 05:44:06 pm »

I pre-ordered mine at EB Games (it's called that instead of Gamestop here).

disgaeniac

PRO Supporter

« Reply #419 on: September 28, 2013, 09:21:41 am »

I have a pre-order for this game with Amazon http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00BY0G0YU/ref=oh_details_o01_s00_i00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Thanks!

So, it *does* have a release-date showing (12-31-13)...