Author Topic: VGC's Anonymous/"General" Topic:  (Read 1552554 times)

fighterpilot562

PRO Supporter

Re: VGC's Anonymous/"General" Topic:
« Reply #5640 on: January 18, 2015, 06:45:32 pm »
So uh... fighterpilot may actually be dead after that game... holy shit...

I knew we would lose.... but to give me hope and choke it away..... it hurts.....
VGCs Unofficial Podcast! Be sure to sub and listen in.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCTyhaE8LSCmQN7fiHxHjyWg

Add Me: fighterpilot562 (PSN, XBL, WiiU, Steam, Origin, Steam, Twitch)

1049-2600-8730

argyle

« Reply #5641 on: January 18, 2015, 07:17:19 pm »
Ugh, not dead yet but after last week I feel like it. :P

Anyone here have Far Cry 4 for the PS4? I'm only missing 2 trophies for the plat, the 2 co-op trophies, and would love to find someone to knock those out with.
"When I was ten, I read fairy tales in secret and would have been ashamed
if I had been found doing so. Now that I am fifty I read them openly. When I
became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the
desire to be very grown up.” ― C.S. Lewis

davifus

« Reply #5642 on: January 18, 2015, 08:52:49 pm »
I won't be surprised if Seahawks win the Superbowl again.
"Hard work betrays none, but dreams betray many." ( Hachiman Hikigaya)
"People say nothing's impossible, but I do nothing everyday." (Winnie The Pooh)

fighterpilot562

PRO Supporter

« Reply #5643 on: January 18, 2015, 08:57:01 pm »
I won't be surprised if Seahawks win the Superbowl again.

pats vs seahawks.... ill be hating life in two weeks lol
VGCs Unofficial Podcast! Be sure to sub and listen in.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCTyhaE8LSCmQN7fiHxHjyWg

Add Me: fighterpilot562 (PSN, XBL, WiiU, Steam, Origin, Steam, Twitch)

1049-2600-8730

disgaeniac

PRO Supporter

« Reply #5644 on: January 19, 2015, 06:11:50 am »

Anyone here have Far Cry 4 for the PS4? I'm only missing 2 trophies for the plat, the 2 co-op trophies, and would love to find someone to knock those out with.

try checking out one of the ps3 trophy sites?

for pretty recent games like that - I'd be surprised if you couldn't find a dedicated thread or forum for help with that ;)

tough plat?
"Attempts must be made, even when there can be no hope.
 The alternative is despair.
 And betimes some wonder is wrought to redeem us"

abe

« Reply #5645 on: January 19, 2015, 07:21:08 am »

for pretty recent games like that - I'd be surprised if you couldn't find a dedicated thread or forum for help with that ;)

tough plat?

It's actually a pretty easy plat. I haven't gotten it yet and probably won't anytime soon, but I'm only a few trophies away. I'd help Argyle, but I don't have PS+ so no online stuff for me. :(
Currently playing: Persona 5 (PS4)

argyle

« Reply #5646 on: January 19, 2015, 09:22:53 am »

tough plat?

It's actually a pretty easy plat. I haven't gotten it yet and probably won't anytime soon, but I'm only a few trophies away. I'd help Argyle, but I don't have PS+ so no online stuff for me. :(

Yeah, it's an easy one. It's actually a pretty odd trophy list - there aren't trophies for a lot of things you would expect them for.

EDIT: Abe, I do have a free PSN trial code if you're interested in getting together and finishing off those 2 trophies. :)
« Last Edit: January 19, 2015, 11:46:04 am by argyle »
"When I was ten, I read fairy tales in secret and would have been ashamed
if I had been found doing so. Now that I am fifty I read them openly. When I
became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the
desire to be very grown up.” ― C.S. Lewis

abe

« Reply #5647 on: January 19, 2015, 04:35:07 pm »

tough plat?

Yeah, it's an easy one. It's actually a pretty odd trophy list - there aren't trophies for a lot of things you would expect them for.

EDIT: Abe, I do have a free PSN trial code if you're interested in getting together and finishing off those 2 trophies. :)

I'm down for that! :D I'll PM you or message you on PSN and we can figure out when's the best time to get them thar trophies.
Currently playing: Persona 5 (PS4)

thekosmickollector

« Reply #5648 on: January 19, 2015, 04:46:59 pm »
http://youtu.be/9G8lXE-YhFk

New video! It's Star Wars related!

kashell

« Reply #5649 on: January 19, 2015, 06:26:40 pm »
dark: For the level 99 trophy, does every character need to reach level 99 or can it just be one character? Do you remember?

MJMaranan

PRO Supporter

« Reply #5650 on: January 20, 2015, 01:31:43 am »
http://youtu.be/9G8lXE-YhFk

New video! It's Star Wars related!
Wow...  More VGCollect members with YouTube videos.   :o

Please check out the games I have for sale.

koemo1

PRO Supporter

« Reply #5651 on: January 20, 2015, 04:36:14 am »
Going to Thailand this summer are there any cool Thai games I need to be aware of, or cool Asian exclusive DC, Saturn, PS1 or PS2 games or something XD Let me know if they are cheap I can bring some for VGcollect-users XD
Currently playing:
Rogue Trooper [xbox]
Days Gone [ps4]

disgaeniac

PRO Supporter

« Reply #5652 on: January 20, 2015, 07:11:06 am »
dark: For the level 99 trophy, does every character need to reach level 99 or can it just be one character? Do you remember?

Every character :'(

The trophy description about beating all forms of the final boss wasn't accurate, though - popped for me after beating the 1st or 2nd one ;D
« Last Edit: January 20, 2015, 08:46:08 am by disgaeniac »

kashell

« Reply #5653 on: January 20, 2015, 07:58:58 am »

The tropy description about beating all forms of the final boss wasn't accurate, though - popped for me after beating the 1st or 2nd one ;D

Hmm. What do you mean? She has more than one form? I already started breaking those honeycombs but if I need to stop, I will. XD

Also, this is going to take forever to get everyone to level 99. Not cool. I'm worried I'm going to run out of time. We are level 64 and there are 290 days left. >_<

disgaeniac

PRO Supporter

« Reply #5654 on: January 20, 2015, 09:14:52 am »

The tropy description about beating all forms of the final boss wasn't accurate, though - popped for me after beating the 1st or 2nd one ;D

Hmm. What do you mean? She has more than one form? I already started breaking those honeycombs but if I need to stop, I will. XD

Also, this is going to take forever to get everyone to level 99. Not cool. I'm worried I'm going to run out of time. We are level 64 and there are 290 days left. >_<

For the A Grand Triumph trophy ("Defeated F_______ once she's reached her true potential"); you do NOT (unless it's been patched since I've played it) need to fight/break honeycomb, fight x6 (iirc?) honeycombs & fights...just the 1st story-based battle + breaking the minimum (one, I think) honeycomb & winning again at her next to weakest strength & stats; popped the trophy for me.

I remember less about leveling - just that I

- made & equipped (and/or used items, abilities, characters, and locations) that provided an EXP+ effect, and

- I seem to remember there being a trick/exploit (I'm thinking in a cave w/ one of the dragons) where you could do whatever it was, with some bar or gauge, that'd give you the option to fight the hardest (of 3?) enemies in an area, and repeatedly doing & beating this,

that made the level 99 trophy far less painful.

I didn't use the FAQ (Malduke's) that you're using, though...I used either Crystal's and/or the one on

http://ps3trophies.org

I'd say check out both of those guide's "Tips" or "Leveling" sections because, I'm positive that I read and followed what it/they said and - got that trophy pretty smoothly