Author Topic: VGC's Anonymous/"General" Topic:  (Read 1653731 times)

karyann

Re: VGC's Anonymous/"General" Topic:
« Reply #4890 on: November 30, 2014, 06:29:06 pm »
Did you just recently add your trophy card to your sig, then?
Hmm, I don't remember exactly when I put it there, but it must have been at least a month I think. Give or take.  ???

And I just got my first sale on Etsy, yay!  ;D I'm sooooo gonna get rich (hey, one can hope...)

fighterpilot562

PRO Supporter

« Reply #4891 on: November 30, 2014, 07:36:28 pm »
Packers beat the Pats! YES!
VGCs Unofficial Podcast! Be sure to sub and listen in.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCTyhaE8LSCmQN7fiHxHjyWg

Add Me: fighterpilot562 (PSN, XBL, WiiU, Steam, Origin, Steam, Twitch)

1049-2600-8730

abe

« Reply #4892 on: November 30, 2014, 08:05:50 pm »
Currently playing: Persona 5 (PS4)

disgaeniac

PRO Supporter

« Reply #4893 on: December 01, 2014, 06:50:01 am »
One of the most annoying types of people I've ever had the displeasure of coming across are stupid assholes that refuse to admit they are wrong, even in the presence of overwhelming evidence that they are in error.

They really are the worst kind of people.

yeah, not worth wasting your time or energy on, biking...certainly not worth letting em affect you so much.
"Attempts must be made, even when there can be no hope.
 The alternative is despair.
 And betimes some wonder is wrought to redeem us"

davifus

« Reply #4894 on: December 01, 2014, 11:15:04 am »
"Hard work betrays none, but dreams betray many." ( Hachiman Hikigaya)
"People say nothing's impossible, but I do nothing everyday." (Winnie The Pooh)

kashell

« Reply #4895 on: December 01, 2014, 01:13:38 pm »
I don't think Square Enix was even a thing until 2003. Why was this numbskull thinking it happened during the Playstation era?!

burningdoom

PRO Supporter

« Reply #4896 on: December 01, 2014, 01:19:33 pm »
I don't think Square Enix was even a thing until 2003. Why was this numbskull thinking it happened during the Playstation era?!

I thought Square Enix happned in the PS1 era. I'm not the biggest RPG nut, but I thought I recall hearing about that. *Checks Wikipedia* Ah, that was Square and EA.

foxhack

« Reply #4897 on: December 01, 2014, 01:28:15 pm »
I thought EA only distributed their games in the US?

disgaeniac

PRO Supporter

« Reply #4898 on: December 01, 2014, 03:52:15 pm »
So, now I'm playing 2 different games & files of Tears to Tiara 2, and alternating when I start getting tired of one.

One is in the 50-floor, sadistically difficult (and rewarding) post-game bonus dungeon (1/2 way in)

--and--

the 2nd one is starting from the beginning, playing it on the toughest difficulty, and going for all S-Ranks + getting all of the bonuses...I'm not sure if that's gonna be feasible, doing all of that whilst playing it on hard but - if I *can* do all of that & get through the rest of the bonus dungeon from Hell...I'll get a bright -n- shiny new platinum!
"Attempts must be made, even when there can be no hope.
 The alternative is despair.
 And betimes some wonder is wrought to redeem us"

kashell

« Reply #4899 on: December 01, 2014, 04:15:16 pm »
I wish you luck on your quest towards platinum. It sounds like one of the most difficult ones to obtain!

argyle

« Reply #4900 on: December 01, 2014, 05:54:47 pm »
So I just bit on that special Mario 3DS from Wal-Mart (sale price + shiny special ed. got me :( ).  Anyone have any experience with these cases?  Looking for something that will protect the system from scratches but still show off the snazzy artwork. ;)

http://www.amazon.com/Nintendo-3DS-XL-Duraflexi-Protector-Clear/dp/B00GX330XW/ref=sr_1_5?ie=UTF8&qid=1417473807&sr=8-5&keywords=3ds+xl+protective+case
"When I was ten, I read fairy tales in secret and would have been ashamed
if I had been found doing so. Now that I am fifty I read them openly. When I
became a man I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the
desire to be very grown up.” ― C.S. Lewis

Bwigdahl

« Reply #4901 on: December 01, 2014, 08:02:05 pm »
pleased to find an actual physical manual for Wii U Smash! They're not completely dead yet!

bobster

« Reply #4902 on: December 01, 2014, 08:44:58 pm »
pleased to find an actual physical manual for Wii U Smash! They're not completely dead yet!
I was too! It sounds like you got yours in finally :).  I got mine in Friday. I was excited!
Currently Playing: The Witcher

Bwigdahl

« Reply #4903 on: December 01, 2014, 08:53:03 pm »
yeah got mine today. had a few little gifts in the mail today actually. Wolfenstein on PS3, my external hard drive and Smash all came in today.

kashell

« Reply #4904 on: December 02, 2014, 08:06:07 am »
Excellent and exciting news. I earned the platinum in Tales of Hearts yesterday. This has easily become my favorite Tales title. If not for the random battles, I would rate it a 10/10. If you're interested in the Tales series or just in need of a great RPG, this is a great title to go with. If you're a fan of the series, why are you playing something else now and not Tales of Hearts?! XD

Anyways, lovely game with a cast of lovely characters and some of the best combat in the series. Up next (I think) is Atelier Escha and Logy.