Author Topic: VGC's Anonymous/"General" Topic:  (Read 1598999 times)

burningdoom

PRO Supporter

Re: VGC's Anonymous/"General" Topic:
« Reply #10260 on: March 28, 2016, 03:57:23 pm »
The defeat 800 enemies in 10:00 minutes challenge level on Hyrule Warriors is freaking IMPOSSIBLE!!! As soon as you start making good progress, the game bum-rushes you with 2 King Didongos, the fire-powered guy Volga, a Wizrobe, and a bunch of henchmen including the mummy things that freeze you in place. And Volga takes so much damage from you so freaking fast! So you can't just ignore him and focus on lackies.

And then, if you're lucky enough to defeat all those bosses, the game punishes you for taking too much time on the bosses! There's no pleasing this level!

disgaeniac

PRO Supporter

« Reply #10261 on: March 28, 2016, 04:53:14 pm »
The defeat 800 enemies in 10:00 minutes challenge level on Hyrule Warriors is freaking IMPOSSIBLE!!! As soon as you start making good progress, the game bum-rushes you with 2 King Didongos, the fire-powered guy Volga, a Wizrobe, and a bunch of henchmen including the mummy things that freeze you in place. And Volga takes so much damage from you so freaking fast! So you can't just ignore him and focus on lackies.

And then, if you're lucky enough to defeat all those bosses, the game punishes you for taking too much time on the bosses! There's no pleasing this level!

Gotta' damage dat Vulva moar  ;)
"Attempts must be made, even when there can be no hope.
 The alternative is despair.
 And betimes some wonder is wrought to redeem us"

desocietas

« Reply #10262 on: March 28, 2016, 04:56:29 pm »

:o

Quoted for out of context goodness

:-[ :-[ :-[

::)
Currently playing:
FFXIV (PC), The Witcher (PC), Monster Hunter World: Iceborne (PS4)
twitch.tv/desocietas

soera

« Reply #10263 on: March 28, 2016, 06:43:10 pm »

Thats what she said!!!!

disgaeniac

PRO Supporter

« Reply #10264 on: March 28, 2016, 07:18:52 pm »

Isn't the best context always context taken out of context?  8)

disgaeniac

PRO Supporter

« Reply #10265 on: March 28, 2016, 07:21:04 pm »

Thats what she said!!!!

I'm sorry to hear that she said that to you, brother.  It's kind of a shame...  :-[

turf

PRO Supporter

« Reply #10266 on: March 28, 2016, 09:25:18 pm »

Isn't the best context always context taken out of context?  8)
And that's why we can't have nice things... or second dates

kashell

« Reply #10267 on: March 29, 2016, 08:05:21 am »

Oh my. <3

Nights of Azure comes out today! I'm heading to the store to grab it after work.

gf78

« Reply #10268 on: March 29, 2016, 08:47:42 am »

Don't forget to beat on the king dingdongo's!   :P
Currently playing:  Last of Us Part II Remastered, Cyberpunk 2077 Ultimate Edition
Currently listening to:  Iron Maiden & Ghost
Currently Watching:  Cyberpunk Edgerunners & Last of Us

disgaeniac

PRO Supporter

« Reply #10269 on: March 29, 2016, 08:57:29 am »
Looking forward to hearing about Azure, kash.

I think that teth and alt might be playing it too, if you feel like company.

Anyone finish Daredevil's 2nd season yet?

I'm thinking that the 1st 2-3 episodes started out pretty slow but, now, mid-season, it's starting to pick up and get better.

kashell

« Reply #10270 on: March 29, 2016, 09:31:18 am »
Teth is getting it? Awesome. I'm surprised alt is getting it since he's alt and Nights of Azure is a video game.

soera

« Reply #10271 on: March 29, 2016, 09:49:55 am »

I'm thinking that the 1st 2-3 episodes started out pretty slow but, now, mid-season, it's starting to pick up and get better.

I just got Azure yesterday. And I just started watching Daredevil this morning. :o

disgaeniac

PRO Supporter

« Reply #10272 on: March 29, 2016, 10:30:07 am »

I just got Azure yesterday. And I just started watching Daredevil this morning. :o

Which season of Daredevil?

telly

« Reply #10273 on: March 29, 2016, 10:56:37 am »
My choir concert for this semester is tonight! Hope it goes well, it will be my last concert as an undergrad in college :)
Currently Playing:
Super Paper Mario (Wii), Super Mario Bros. 3 (Wii U)

My music collection | My Backloggery

disgaeniac

PRO Supporter

« Reply #10274 on: March 29, 2016, 11:02:31 am »
I see that Bully's getting a PS4 release.

Is it any good?

Thoughts on 1-handed playability?

Good God!

Is kashell really almost at 2k posts here already?!

Seems like only yesterday...

Durned kids grow up so fast :)